Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Of course.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 11:26 AM   #82
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Inno this is beef thread #923 for kar kar binks and myself now

Can't believe you blatantly copied veritas persona with this in the first place smh
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 11:29 AM   #83
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Is karaoke black? He's acting black right now.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:30 AM   #84
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Is karaoke black? He's acting black right now.
He is and sadly he is still trying regardless
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 11:32 AM   #85
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
He is and sadly he is still trying regardless
*Guards wallet*

Very well...
Old 02-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #86
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can't believe you blatantly copied veritas persona with this in the first place smh
Well honestly, I’ve never payed attention to how he posted so to say I copied him is probably a reach. If I’m being completely honest this leans more to cake type of thread

But it was a honest question, maybe I worded it wrong. But this wasn’t some ploy or persona type thread, it may seem that way to you but nah.

People responded accordingly before amen came in and completely put his leg fuck a foot in his glossy hole.

Which then opened the door to you and kar. You just couldn’t help yourself and had to respond to kar lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 11:36 AM   #87
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lmao. This isn't beef. You literally just said you googled then turned around and said I'm probably googling you now? That's not sane. The only time you're relevant is after I post. Then I son you and you call me rob and wait 3 months for me to post in a discussion thread just to do the same shit all over again. It's a weird cycle. Somewhat obsessive.

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #88
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Well honestly, I’ve never payed attention to how he posted so to say I copied him is probably a reach. If I’m being completely honest this leans more to cake type of thread

But it was a honest question, maybe I worded it wrong. But this wasn’t some ploy or persona type thread, it may seem that way to you but nah.

People responded accordingly before amen came in and completely put his leg fuck a foot in his glossy hole.

Which then opened the door to you and kar. You just couldn’t help yourself and had to respond to kar lol
I wasn't making fun of you for posting this I was being sarcastic because you made a decent thread that takes some thought to particiapte in which I did and was called a veritas troll for because most of NC be dumb yo
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 11:45 AM   #89
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Lmao. This isn't beef. You literally just said you googled then turned around and said I'm probably googling you now? That's not sane. The only time you're relevant is after I post. Then I son you and you call me rob and wait 3 months for me to post in a discussion thread just to do the same shit all over again. It's a weird cycle. Somewhat obsessive.
How did you find my workplace and the number there?

I'm posting multiple times a day for years here whetehr you or anyone else is active. I respond to all shitpost with honest feedback no one else feels like giving. Not my fault 95% of ehat you post is garbage and a self reflection of your shitty life

Stay taking Ls on a daily basis to your own inner hatred you burnt walrus

Uncle Tim ass bitch come see me swear to lama I'll make you shallow your fake gold teeth and shit them out in jail 5 hours later after I call the cops and say I had to defend myself against a savage

Pussy
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 11:52 AM   #90
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #91
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
How did you find my workplace and the number there?

I'm posting multiple times a day for years here whetehr you or anyone else is active. I respond to all shitpost with honest feedback no one else feels like giving. Not my fault 95% of ehat you post is garbage and a self reflection of your shitty life

Stay taking Ls on a daily basis to your own inner hatred you burnt walrus

Uncle Tim ass bitch come see me swear to lama I'll make you shallow your fake gold teeth and shit them out in jail 5 hours later after I call the cops and say I had to defend myself against a savage

Pussy
I'm going to help you out here because you're struggling right now.
The affluent/Jew persona didn't work because you were a department manager making 40k a year in a retail store.
The knockoff @veritas persona doesn't work because you have an associates degree in retail management.
Amateur mma fighter persona doesn't work cuz you're fat as shit.
Tech savvy/stalker persona works but too creepy for me.
Just be the miserable and racist Jew that you are. Threaten to call cops on black people, call black people niggers etc. I don't care for you but I think the rest of the site likes that Seth more.

Old 02-07-2018, 12:02 PM   #92
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I'm going to help you out here because you're struggling right now.
The affluent/Jew persona didn't work because you were a department manager making 40k a year in a retail store.
The knockoff @veritas persona doesn't work because you have an associates degree in retail management.
Amateur mma fighter persona doesn't work cuz you're fat as shit.
Tech savvy/stalker persona works but too creepy for me.
Just be the miserable and racist Jew that you are. Threaten to call cops on black people, call black people niggers etc. I don't care for you but I think the rest of the site likes that Seth more.
The affluent persona is part of the racist jew persona you low class shitbag
Lol I said in one of like a combined 10k post I did 4 amateur mma fifhts a decade ago so that was a failed persona for one post I guess by your opinion?? Lmao
And veritas persona again show me more than my last thread as an "example" of that

My only persona here is affluent racist jew
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 12:46 PM   #93
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Nothing new the same as living in white neighborhoods
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #94
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Remove black people from society here, you get less crime, more employed which means less poverty stricken areas and less tax dollars coming out cause we don’t have to support them bums.
chances are your black and (amer)indian ancestors were raped by portugese/spanish conquistadors hailing from the european subcontinent hundreds of years ago which accounts for the ethnolinguistic latin influence in your culture meaning the rejection of your inherent blackness (you look like a nigga-lite btw) is you championing the aggressive, indigenous-destroying white rapists in your genealogy.

this is the level of ignorance you have reached in your recency bias.

well played.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:39 PM   #95
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
chances are your black and (amer)indian ancestors were raped by portugese/spanish conquistadors hailing from the european subcontinent hundreds of years ago which accounts for the ethnolinguistic latin influence in your culture meaning the rejection of your inherent blackness (you look like a nigga-lite btw) is you championing the aggressive, indigenous-destroying white rapists in your genealogy.

well played.
Hi...

Yo this was a fire response...
Will rep later...

Bye...

Old 02-07-2018, 02:53 PM   #96
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

You puerto ricans make me laugh. When the ones of non white complexion & features claim taino. But tainos were wiped out and replace with black slaves. Your just mulattoes with a touch of indigenous blood. For the ones whom are clearly not Caucasians.

I loved visiting there and learning the culture alot of puerto ricans look like me a mulatto man.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:53 PM   #97
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
The only time you're relevant is after I post. Then I son you and you call me rob and wait 3 months for me to post in a discussion thread just to do the same shit all over again. It's a weird cycle. Somewhat obsessive.
This is so accurate

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:59 PM   #98
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post

well played.
@Amen is definitely a fucking moron.

@King Karaoke don’t feed into this shit my nigga.

This shit spiraled way off topic.
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 03:02 PM   #99
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Rap would suck a lot more
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 03:03 PM   #100
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lmao nah this is perfectly on track for the typical race bait netcees thread...although we did actually get a bonus here w the karaoke knucklehead spat

was also thoroughly amused at the fact that amen got a job with OSHA and became angrier and whiter than ive ever been loooooooool
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amens children mulatto, lip gloss applesauce, lip gloss kids cross....breed