Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2016, 04:44 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Battle Arena Tournament - Aww Shit vs Blanco Bishop

Verse 1

You're a Fish out of Water, Ya not catching any W's cuz ya Lines are Snagged Kid
Tear'll Flow when my punches Land and Make ya leave the site Faster than Bags Did
Such a has Been.. Ya Never Expected to be First, we'll call you a Second Thought
When we Read ya Text, it's a waste of a Thread.. I cant say we've Suspected ur Plot!
I'll Fly Straight with my Verse while you just deliver a Hymn - It's Clear ya Gone Gay..
So I'll bring the Heater n Make ya feel the Worse when I Rob ya faster than Kim and Kanye
What else can this Con Say? We know you're a Liar, dude.. You can Chill with the Front
Admire You? No, but I'll visit cuz after this L you'll have to enter Rehab to Heal for a Month
Technically Speaking, It's time to Shut ya Down - ya Flow is broken and We've Noticed It
Taxed and Leaking, Trumped.. Cuz i'll go IRS and write his Verse off before he's Posted His

Verse 2

squeezin the gauge when I rush ur block and see your squad in a pack
soon as I turn the corner ur team taking a loss..that's a Von Miller sack
don't bring that shiny shit 'round me son, you'll get killed in seconds
clipz'll leave u leanin like the Tower of Pisa
when I rob u like Kim in Paris
u never tasted glory in war; never did anything valiant prick
but this knife'll lay ur guts out on the floor like u tryin to win a championship
I got plenty women; just bagged ur slut n smothered her w/ dick
that lifestyle? u never Livid so u mad as fuck ur girl was another on my list
u best respect my gangsta cuz I got guys that'll
do u for bud n some smokes
so if u ever utter Effigy my young goons will burn u alive in front of ur folks
Old 10-08-2016, 04:49 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

@Plot @Cyrax @Innovator @Schadenfreude @Blanco Bishop @Killing Spree @Mr. J @Awww Shit @Super Cred @Bash @Bags @King Karaoke @Aero @Witty @Utmost @R!canTheoryz @Strikta @Orc @Destroyer @Slechtn @Lotto Smirk @2tripple0 @ill nik-A
Old 10-08-2016, 11:49 PM   #3
Chemist
Try this shit

Battle Record: 5-11

Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist

You're a Fish out of Water, Ya not catching any W's cuz ya Lines are Snagged Kid
Tear'll Flow when my punches Land and Make ya leave the site Faster than Bags Did

ok punch / set up was trash though

Such a has Been.. Ya Never Expected to be First, we'll call you a Second Thought
When we Read ya Text, it's a waste of a Thread.. I cant say we've Suspected ur Plot!

nah light here and concept was just soft

I'll Fly Straight with my Verse while you just deliver a Hymn - It's Clear ya Gone Gay..
So I'll bring the Heater n Make ya feel the Worse when I Rob ya faster than Kim and Kanye

eh set up was irrelevant and kanye didnt get robbed?

What else can this Con Say? We know you're a Liar, dude.. You can Chill with the Front
Admire You? No, but I'll visit cuz after this L you'll have to enter Rehab to Heal for a Month

nah miss

Technically Speaking, It's time to Shut ya Down - ya Flow is broken and We've Noticed It
Taxed and Leaking, Trumped.. Cuz i'll go IRS and write his Verse off before he's Posted His

didnt like this. felt flat

vs

squeezin the gauge when I rush ur block and see your squad in a pack
soon as I turn the corner ur team taking a loss..that's a Von Miller sack

cool set up, decent punch

don't bring that shiny shit 'round me son, you'll get killed in seconds
clipz'll leave u leanin like the Tower of Pisa
when I rob u like Kim in Paris

nah, set up was trash

u never tasted glory in war; never did anything valiant prick
but this knife'll lay ur guts out on the floor like u tryin to win a championship

eh i mean i guess it was ok but set up was trash

I got plenty women; just bagged ur slut n smothered her w/ dick
that lifestyle? u never Livid so u mad as fuck ur girl was another on my list

eh decent flip, kinda soft

u best respect my gangsta cuz I got guys that'll
do u for bud n some smokes
so if u ever utter Effigy my young goons will burn u alive in front of ur folks

nah didnt like this

soft battle here
to be completely honest here i was only feeling the sack line here so
verse 2 gets my vote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:11 AM   #4
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

This was bad. Verse 1 had no punches and the wording was just atrocious. Verse two was more of a conventional verse but with bad punches. Pour ur guts in the floor like u trying to win a championship? Like people do that after winning, no? Just an example of the badness here

V verse 2
Old 10-09-2016, 08:21 AM   #5
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Aye i also wasnt eeally feeling this battle... both verses felt bland and very statementish... maybe that had to do with not knowing who your opponent was but fuck this was just an awful battle... geez i dont even know how to pick who im going to vote for.. just wasnt feelkng either verse.. but i guess if i had to choose im going to go with verse 2 for at least having sum attenpts and like nikka said first verse was worded very badly and just didnt really take effect in any case...

Vote: verse2
Old 10-09-2016, 11:23 AM   #6
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Verse 1

Had a verse full of pretty obvious concepts like literally every line. Suspected plot i guess was decent

Verse 2

Honestly that von miller sack line was dope to me. Kim k shit wasmt good the closer had potential

Vote verse 2
Old 10-10-2016, 09:15 AM   #7
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

1 - didn't like anything here

2 - von Miller line was cool, effigy cool as well

Verse 2

Old 10-10-2016, 12:44 PM   #8
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

@Hush, @Aero, @Barcotic, @Cashius, @Certain, @Destroyer, @Diode, @Eŋg, @Innovator, @Lotto Smirk, @Maximus, @Moe Jetts, @Pinot Grij, @quaker oats, @R!canTheoryz, @sraL, @Strikta , @Super Cred, @uh-oh, @Witty
Old 10-10-2016, 01:12 PM   #9
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Gotta go w/ Verse 2, even tho it's "run-of-the-mill" w/o any strong bars, the opponent's verse 1 had no punches, literally.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:41 PM   #10
Utmost

Battle Record: 13-19

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Utmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant future

First and foremost, good that you guys showed up. Verse 1 trump wasnt bad, you gotta work on the wording a bit.
You have the multis down, but overwording your lines make the concepts simple or not, not hit and come off as statements.
Jus gotta work on being a bit more crisp and concise. That will add some sting/surprise back into ur verse. Verse 2 was a bit more polished, where you were able to take better angles on your concepts.
Vonn Miller wasnt bad, i would say just tighten up the wording a bit

v/ Verse 2
Old 10-10-2016, 11:18 PM   #11
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

verse two was better though wasn't feeling much from either
verse two had the opener tho

v/2
philosophy.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:41 AM   #12
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

verse one was alright, I thought the suspected your plot line was cool
the Trump line could have been worded better..otherwise an alright verse.

the 2nd verse had a few decent concepts, that opener being the strong point of this battle
didnt really like the way this was pieced together, didnt like that Kim line
seems like the go to punch this week...

Ima have to go with the 2nd verse with that opener.
wasnt really feeling the impact of these verses but the 2nd edged it out for me

Tags
battle arena tournament