Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: IN or OUT of NBL 17: both: Pharaohs Army [battler] & House of Leaves [magazine analysis]
Bye Pharaohs - get the fuck out 8 61.54%
Pharaohs Stay and vote and feed and and drop bars; HOL write another mag maybe 1 7.69%
Totally up to Zuo/Zelph 0 0%
Totally up to Diode 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-19-2023, 08:25 PM   #1
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default NBL Season 17 Poll Question - Stay or Go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
I’ve just about had it. Keep spamming and you’re through
You know what.
On second thought, I'm willing to put it up to democratic vote.

I am willing to abide by the results of this poll.
However, this stricly for NBL 17...

Other areas of the site I will continue to utilize/ or NOT, at my discression.

Poll Ends in 4 days when verses are dropped and voting starts.
~

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 04-19-2023 at 08:32 PM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:26 AM   #2
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Current Results:

4-0 in favor of IT'S UP THE GUY WHO RUNS THE SITE.

As Zelph thought he could skirt the will of the majority and ignore the poll,
(we'll paste for when he deletes from NBL):

@Zuo
Zelph was warned twice about deleting pharaohs' posts.

However, Zelph is clearly a mod with no discretion.
As THIS IS A CHAT THREAD:

He cannot TELL THE MOTHERFUCKING DIFFERENCE. Between a "SPAM" post...
VS. A quick "Hi to Bags" followed by a quick, 10-line, PRETTY DECENT SINACOG MOCKING VERSE.

Therefore, Pharaohs' own feelings and the community poll aside, The House has made the executive decision to pull PA from the league effective immediately.
However, his verse towards Lars still stands.

This House meta-decision is 100% due to poor/thin-skinned modding, with no tolerance for a little jest - ON THE CHAT THREAD. Literally where it belongs.

Gee. I thought my quick Psych Analysis of Aero & Pharaoh was a pretty decent article.
Would have been fun for battlers to perhaps see what other work I could have contributed had I absorbed a week or multiple weeks of competition/or the chat.

Looking around some walls and boards it appears WE are not the FIRST to have an issue with Zelph's "ways".
You can thank him for ruining some fun in this last stand season 17.

Goodbye NBL.
Enjoy your traditional, lame, generic bullshit.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:51 AM   #3
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Please repost your mag. I was half way done reading it before it was deleted
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:53 AM   #4
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Please repost your mag. I was half way done reading it before it was deleted
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154129
Old 04-20-2023, 10:09 AM   #5
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Link don’t work
Old 04-20-2023, 10:11 AM   #6
House of Leaves
Banned

Quote:
Link don’t work
yeah it does dont waste my time

did you mean that diss-mag 1-2?

or the first pharo/centric SatireB/Bar analysis intro mag?
Old 04-20-2023, 10:14 AM   #7
House of Leaves
Banned

@Zuo
you fucking faggot I have to re-bold all these names and underlines/italicz

YOU CAN SUCK THE FATTEST DICK YOU ARE SOOOO LAME ZELPH LOL
Old 04-20-2023, 10:32 AM   #8
Kill Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
yeah it does dont waste my time

did you mean that diss-mag 1-2?

or the first pharo/centric SatireB/Bar analysis intro mag?
Yes
Old 04-20-2023, 10:43 AM   #9
House of Leaves
Banned

Quote:
Yes
As an experienced editor I was able to slap them back up after re-formatting the special fonts....RIght before work.
Gonna go get that paper.

NICE-
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154130
MEAN-
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154129

Those links should work.
Sorry he did not Hit your RB with "these"...we did not know as many names./were new.
Old 04-20-2023, 12:17 PM   #10
Kill Spree

RB?
Old 04-20-2023, 02:12 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
Current Results:

4-0 in favor of IT'S UP THE GUY WHO RUNS THE SITE.

As Zelph thought he could skirt the will of the majority and ignore the poll,
(we'll paste for when he deletes from NBL):

@Zuo
Zelph was warned twice about deleting pharaohs' posts.

However, Zelph is clearly a mod with no discretion.
As THIS IS A CHAT THREAD:

He cannot TELL THE MOTHERFUCKING DIFFERENCE. Between a "SPAM" post...
VS. A quick "Hi to Bags" followed by a quick, 10-line, PRETTY DECENT SINACOG MOCKING VERSE.

Therefore, Pharaohs' own feelings and the community poll aside, The House has made the executive decision to pull PA from the league effective immediately.
However, his verse towards Lars still stands.

This House meta-decision is 100% due to poor/thin-skinned modding, with no tolerance for a little jest - ON THE CHAT THREAD. Literally where it belongs.

Gee. I thought my quick Psych Analysis of Aero & Pharaoh was a pretty decent article.
Would have been fun for battlers to perhaps see what other work I could have contributed had I absorbed a week or multiple weeks of competition/or the chat.

Looking around some walls and boards it appears WE are not the FIRST to have an issue with Zelph's "ways".
You can thank him for ruining some fun in this last stand season 17.

Goodbye NBL.
Enjoy your traditional, lame, generic bullshit.
i would appreciate if you didnt spam me with "hi" in the league threads anymore. thank you for your very considerate and well thought out posting activity and behavior.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 05:40 PM   #12
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
i would appreciate if you didnt spam me with "hi" in the league threads anymore. thank you for your very considerate and well thought out posting activity and behavior.
You basically said whattup to me and asked me to summon sinacog.
I said HI GL and dropped a 10-line Sinacog mockery.

Am I missing something?
Did I address you out of nowhere?

What's wrong Bags.
Old 04-20-2023, 05:52 PM   #13
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

If by basically said what's up u mean literal to the letter said STFU then yea totally man

Ur spinning off the earth an it's prob time for some air bud
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 05:58 PM   #14
Pharaohs Army
Banned

. laggy internet doubleposted

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 04-20-2023 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-20-2023, 05:58 PM   #15
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
If by basically said what's up u mean literal to the letter said STFU then yea totally man

Ur spinning off the earth an it's prob time for some air bud
I think all 3 of my IDs understand it's time for a break from writing/editing/rapping.
Lol.
Still leaking keys better than 79% OF ANY ACTIVE NETCEE'S WRITTENS.

Lol.
WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO QUOTE YOUR POST BAGS?
where u said whattup & plz summon sinacog?

I replied with a whattup and mocked a 10-liner.

I'm still wondering how that very "normal satire" & greeting to YOUR post addresing me is somehow spammy or a need for STFU in regards to addressing you.

If you wanna elab your confusing reply -- you may give it one more go?
OR, i could post your post
(sadly my reply was not saved - luckily it was a 5 minutes sinacog key (there was a real cool stretch ryme in it about "wingspans" tho. Thx for deleting it forever @Zuo. ON A CHAT THREAD WHERE IT BELONGED WHEN SOMEONE "SUMMONS" SINACOG.

Lol, I'll wait Bags.
Not tryin to spam you.
I am giving you props for RECOGNIzing and THAnking me for my "productivity" and obbbbvious shock value of race/ gender satire- play.~

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 04-20-2023 at 06:05 PM.
Old 04-20-2023, 06:04 PM   #16
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

This new Era of text is wild homo
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 06:16 PM   #17
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

I'm not gay, and I'll suck a dick to prove it
Old 04-20-2023, 06:28 PM   #18
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Default Set one? I'M 3X BETTER THAN UR BOI FRAC

@kungfugrip
We're both all time greats.

I feel like we could 8-12 quick key something better than 80% of this lame site's contributors.

Yeah... then still plenty of time if you wanna fk around and "Teach" House of Leaves about homosexuality.
Old 04-20-2023, 06:31 PM   #19
kungfugrip

Survey saaaaysss... err err
Old 04-20-2023, 06:38 PM   #20
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Survey saaaaysss... err err
I am not familiar with the slang.
err err could mean anything?

YOU CAN'T RESIst.
you'd love to "feel"
my force addressing you directly -- whether it's big diss or a love-letter like the old Neighbor Vs. Destroyer.

What's 8-12 for two old legends who are so FUCKING BORED BY 25 YEARS OF THE SAME SHIT.