- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation LMAO DAMN, I REALLY FUCKED PHARAOHS BRAIN UP ALL THOSE MONTHS BACK HUH?

I admit, I found it mildly amusing at first antagonising him. I thought he was just big mad I called his voting out in the AOWL for not having the intelligence to comprehend a dual rhyme scheme. He fired off a long winded rant about it to me via PM, I LOL’d and thought that it.

Since then he’s been on a spiralling descent into wall posting faggotry, throwing my name into every post like it adds some credence to his babbling nonsense, then I see him today with his own CNN Reddit News thread and it’s just back to back Pharoah accounts disagreeing with each other about LGBTQFaggot+ news stories. His mind is gone at this point. It’s actually painful to see.

I think it’s for the best if we just agree, collectively, to ban him from competing here for the foreseeable future in view of his own mental health and well being. It’s for the best. We would be helping one of our own by not enabling him anymore. The guy needs help for real.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:04 AM   #2
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
I admit, I found it mildly amusing at first antagonising him. I thought he was just big mad I called his voting out in the AOWL for not having the intelligence to comprehend a dual rhyme scheme. He fired off a long winded rant about it to me via PM, I LOL’d and thought that it.

Since then he’s been on a spiralling descent into wall posting faggotry, throwing my name into every post like it adds some credence to his babbling nonsense, then I see him today with his own CNN Reddit News thread and it’s just back to back Pharoah accounts disagreeing with each other about LGBTQFaggot+ news stories. His mind is gone at this point. It’s actually painful to see.

I think it’s for the best if we just agree, collectively, to ban him from competing here for the foreseeable future in view of his own mental health and well being. It’s for the best. We would be helping one of our own by not enabling him anymore. The guy needs help for real.
NOT UNTIL THE MASSIVE PIC BATTLE LARZEY - PA pic DUE End of this weekend in BA!

ahahahahh
Yeah"we're" crazy like a fox
YOU ARE SO SELF-CENTRIC JUST LIKE ME
we are peas in a pod and you will never
EVER be roasted like you are about to be
you may get the dub

as i told you (IN PMs)
if u wanna go deep... i will defend the army that is known as pharaoh
if we wanna spar
DANCE AROUND THIGNS U KNOW THAT'S WHAT i;ll due <3 MMMMM

In that case...
what was I saying oh yeah guys Netcees

IGNORE EVERYTHING LARS IS SAYING AND REAAAD THE TEXT from House of Leave articles

It's not a fucking blog Lars
@Witty - thats called FREE SHIT for netcees; nonfiction articles.
Becuase I'm bored and smart and am a middleground contrarian at times, so like

UNIVERSE HAD 100% EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS MENTAL BINGE OF WRITING annddd you ...right around 0%

I kid. I kid.
Student vs. Pupil
Student Geniuses

"Serg" pic due in few days!
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:14 AM   #3
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Oh yeah I forgot.

Which ID you gonna use for it Lars?

Better hop back on Diablo for it man.
28-3 on sraL ...mm,,, that 28-4 would NOT be a good look

@Netcees @Diode
Regarding the alias-abuse for me and lars, couple others?
ITS MORE A FUNCTION OF FULL PMS THAN whatever other reasons we're using Nix? Ya know~

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-03-2023 at 08:28 AM.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:33 AM   #4
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

TLDR?
emcee is rambling like faro
Short attention span idiots (yep, most of this site lars)
HERE's link for 7 liner -explain:
http://www.netcees.org/showpost.php?...postcount=3368
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 02:14 PM   #5
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Hello pharm love, everything is good thanks for the feedbacks

and Lars It's ok he being himself
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 02:17 PM   #6
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

and read his vs it's dope
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:17 AM   #7
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post

Could you ban em all and do us all a fucking favor plz??????
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:58 AM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I fucked his entire mental health up, got in his mind and toyed with him. The trolls different.
Old 05-08-2023, 07:01 AM   #9
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

LOL

Aye man, y'all been trolling me for years the difference is I'm not a fucking wannabe. Guy def has a few screws loose though for sure I wouldn't beat yourself up to much.
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 07:20 AM   #10
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
i troll this place to fucking death thanks to UNi's vote.
The vote he is referring to is below. This is what cracked him. He hasn't been the same since. (12/27/2022)

Apologies to everyone on here. I hope the rest of you are well. The WGA Strike has paused my screenwriting for the moment so I came back to find, well... whatever all of this is.

Pipe bomb:

Pharoahs Army:

Flow was much better here than sym's. But you're an audio guy so that's to be expected. I appreciated the brackets as optional content too because the verse could be read both ways and when I saw one I read the line twice. I think you should've exploited this method more actually and even made it a theme for the piece... But that would be a level of creativity that you just don't possess, my friend. I thought this was stale and stagnant; a Wikipedia entry to a bombing with little to no heart and told like a robot who knows about syllable counts. There was no story here... It was a research project that you tried to dress up with Bold lettering and Italics; Even repeating your final line multiple times like it meant something. It didn't. Lars pulled this off beautifully in his piece and gave it impact... You just seemed like you copied that strategy but without any real thought as to WHY it works and HOW to execute it.

I honestly felt like you Google'd some article and copied and pasted down the cool sounding lines and looked to see where the connections were in terms of rhyming, then spun it together with loose wording to make yourself sound smart. I'm not buying it, buddy. This reeked of laziness and you've gotten away with it here with these other idiots voting but guess what? Shit gets real when Uni steps in the room. So here it goes: I think you're all talk with nothing to back it up, someone who states his case somewhat intelligently but is immediately swayed by anyone else that has a difference of opinion. I think you write like this too... I think you're scared to be you and I think you want to be perceived by people in a certain way but can't ever seem to execute your intentions, because you're in way over your head yet can't admit it to yourself. You're not smart enough to know you're not smart enough. It's harsh but it's true. And you need to hear it.

It's only when we shed the skin we are clinging to are we free to rebuild ourselves how we see fit. Tell us about YOU next time, using your topic as a proxy. Let us in. You will do well. You've DONE well doing this before. Stop with the excuses. No one cares. If you're here, WRITE... Otherwise just go away. We don't need your percentages on if you'll show up or not. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

I'm 100% sure of that.

In the end, symetrik is a better writer than you, he just needs refinement. You're more practised in your approach but you're not authentic (yet). I won't vote for your fabrication of creativity.

I'll vote for the only creator in the room.

Vote:*symetrik

* PA please learn from this. Don't just try to defend yourself in the chat after you read this. Ignore that Instinct. Trust me... it's for the best.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=152263

Old 05-08-2023, 08:14 AM   #11
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
The vote he is referring to is below. This is what cracked him. He hasn't been the same since. (12/27/2022)

Apologies to everyone on here. I hope the rest of you are well. The WGA Strike has paused my screenwriting for the moment so I came back to find, well... whatever all of this is.

Pipe bomb:

Pharoahs Army:

Flow was much better here than sym's. But you're an audio guy so that's to be expected. I appreciated the brackets as optional content too because the verse could be read both ways and when I saw one I read the line twice. I think you should've exploited this method more actually and even made it a theme for the piece... But that would be a level of creativity that you just don't possess, my friend. I thought this was stale and stagnant; a Wikipedia entry to a bombing with little to no heart and told like a robot who knows about syllable counts. There was no story here... It was a research project that you tried to dress up with Bold lettering and Italics; Even repeating your final line multiple times like it meant something. It didn't. Lars pulled this off beautifully in his piece and gave it impact... You just seemed like you copied that strategy but without any real thought as to WHY it works and HOW to execute it.

I honestly felt like you Google'd some article and copied and pasted down the cool sounding lines and looked to see where the connections were in terms of rhyming, then spun it together with loose wording to make yourself sound smart. I'm not buying it, buddy. This reeked of laziness and you've gotten away with it here with these other idiots voting but guess what? Shit gets real when Uni steps in the room. So here it goes: I think you're all talk with nothing to back it up, someone who states his case somewhat intelligently but is immediately swayed by anyone else that has a difference of opinion. I think you write like this too... I think you're scared to be you and I think you want to be perceived by people in a certain way but can't ever seem to execute your intentions, because you're in way over your head yet can't admit it to yourself. You're not smart enough to know you're not smart enough. It's harsh but it's true. And you need to hear it.

It's only when we shed the skin we are clinging to are we free to rebuild ourselves how we see fit. Tell us about YOU next time, using your topic as a proxy. Let us in. You will do well. You've DONE well doing this before. Stop with the excuses. No one cares. If you're here, WRITE... Otherwise just go away. We don't need your percentages on if you'll show up or not. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

I'm 100% sure of that.

In the end, symetrik is a better writer than you, he just needs refinement. You're more practised in your approach but you're not authentic (yet). I won't vote for your fabrication of creativity.

I'll vote for the only creator in the room.

Vote:*symetrik

* PA please learn from this. Don't just try to defend yourself in the chat after you read this. Ignore that Instinct. Trust me... it's for the best.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=152263

How long you anticipate the strike will go on?

You should run a mini season of AOWL. Or someone else should and you should join it. I feel like writing again.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:35 AM   #12
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I’m fukkindone for now dom look at this place i over mREVoked so smoked by res lolll answer lovvvv ur nvm Lars mayyy have dropped five am haha bless another bait if it’s for emcees needs
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 08:39 AM   #13
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
How long you anticipate the strike will go on?

You should run a mini season of AOWL. Or someone else should and you should join it. I feel like writing again.
I won't run anything because I need to be prepared to leave at the drop of a hat whenever this is over (no idea on the timeline). I was lucky enough to get a script pushed into pre-production BECAUSE of the strike though, as one of the directors of the TV show S.W.A.T. got freed up when it was canceled, and I had previously optioned a script to them. I also have another film in post-production that was filmed in Germany... If any of you like my topicals you'll love this one lol. I may send the info out to a select few I trust on here when it comes out later this year as it will be on Amazon Prime, Hulu, and hopefully Netflix. I'm thinking guys like @Adverse, @dead man, etc. Maybe yourself Dom if you're interested and can keep my info confidential.

But yeah, it's always good when you say you want to write. I'm a big fan. I'm always inspired by what you lunatics come up with... Producers actually ask me how I have so much content and write so quickly. I tell them, "You don't know where I've been..."

Old 05-08-2023, 08:43 AM   #14
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Wow Uni in here dropping t details on screenplay loneyization and German collab juuuat like my audio SC. Yea guys ask diode if was food dea for me and bags to dead leege lolll. Uni as said not sexual jokes on ur top rep name cuz ur Ez goat bud.

Told depressed soule to f. Help adverrrse out. Lol i ranking him lol. U have him too josh over me n dead? Nice bait again goat lol bitch see ur ref links madden? Tact.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:54 AM   #15
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
I won't run anything because I need to be prepared to leave at the drop of a hat whenever this is over (no idea on the timeline). I was lucky enough to get a script pushed into pre-production BECAUSE of the strike though, as one of the directors of the TV show S.W.A.T. got freed up when it was canceled, and I had previously optioned a script to them. I also have another film in post-production that was filmed in Germany... If any of you like my topicals you'll love this one lol. I may send the info out to a select few I trust on here when it comes out later this year as it will be on Amazon Prime, Hulu, and hopefully Netflix. I'm thinking guys like @Adverse, @dead man, etc. Maybe yourself Dom if you're interested and can keep my info confidential.

But yeah, it's always good when you say you want to write. I'm a big fan. I'm always inspired by what you lunatics come up with... Producers actually ask me how I have so much content and write so quickly. I tell them, "You don't know where I've been..."

Yes man I’d be interested to watch it and ofc respect confidentiality. It’s a series or a movie? Congrats on it anyway.
Old 05-08-2023, 09:24 AM   #16
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Yes man I’d be interested to watch it and ofc respect confidentiality. It’s a series or a movie? Congrats on it anyway.
Movie. I've never written a TV series. Not sure I'm interested in staying in the same box over multiple seasons? Maybe in the future.

And for anyone on here who thinks what we do is a waste of time, trust me, it's not. This is a great springboard into other forms of writing and art. I know @NYCSPITZ is following a similar path as my own. Look at all the stuff @Answer does. It all stems from posting rhymes on message boards. Keep at it. I would love to see other talented writers on here succeed and make money elsewhere. BS trolling aside, guys... there's so much talent here. We all know who the diamonds in the rough are... And I've been in the world of movies for awhile now and a lot of these screenwriters I work with would get EATEN ALIVE by the premier writers on here. I'm talking @dead man @sral @Dominate @NYCSPITZ @Answer, on and on... They can't hang. And we have the extra burden of making shit RHYME...

Anyway, keep pushing. There's an entire world out there waiting for us to take over... LFG.
Old 05-08-2023, 09:36 AM   #17
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Default Can't Resist 1 more For Dom - errr. na answer

And, the cout de tat' for Uni's puppet show
PULLING STRINGS? lol
-Lars CLEARLY U LAZY FUCKING TROLL UNI sit back while he does allll the worK
-Bags OBV omg deaded barc too with this whole site god
-Yeah dope girl whoever else...answer's fat drops haha

so yes, UNI, with teh final ignore for my (STILL SHATTERED RIGHT?) fraaaagile TOP DOG GOAT ego right diode?
Heh, UNI, LARS answer prolly DOM.... would crush ur efforts/endeavors in cinematic scripts hahahaha

LAST THING AS WE KNOW YEAH ME AND BLUE AND LARS MIMICED AI RIGHT?
BEFORE EVIC AND AUDIO RB WE WEEEEEEEEERE AI (ok AND UNI TOO Lol he beat AIIII so easy on lazy warthog)
In other words, as i said uni, my pirate short story was 5th fucking GRADE KEYBOARDING CLASSS
as was blue, lars, KUNGs (but bad black spelling kung?)... alllll blazed this trail for your IGNORING asssss whou would never pay me off like YEP #1 GOAT LARS topical in my final twist for Veritas hahaha and ryno.
Old 05-08-2023, 09:46 AM   #18
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Quote:
Movie. I've never written a TV series. Not sure I'm interested in staying in the same box over multiple seasons? Maybe in the future.

And for anyone on here who thinks what we do is a waste of time, trust me, it's not. This is a great springboard into other forms of writing and art. I know @NYCSPITZ is following a similar path as my own. Look at all the stuff @Answer does. It all stems from posting rhymes on message boards. Keep at it. I would love to see other talented writers on here succeed and make money elsewhere. BS trolling aside, guys... there's so much talent here. We all know who the diamonds in the rough are... And I've been in the world of movies for awhile now and a lot of these screenwriters I work with would get EATEN ALIVE by the premier writers on here. I'm talking @dead man @sral @Dominate @NYCSPITZ @Answer, on and on... They can't hang. And we have the extra burden of making shit RHYME...

Anyway, keep pushing. There's an entire world out there waiting for us to take over... LFG.

I’m sick of teaching and thinking about a career change, so that’s a fun fantasy. I’m too slow of a writer to profit from it though even if I was good enough. Maybe I’d get faster with practice. I sincerely wish I’d invested more in topical writing back when it was at its peak.
Old 05-08-2023, 10:16 AM   #19
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
YEP #1 GOAT LARS topical
sigged.
Old 05-08-2023, 09:35 PM   #20
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I was wondering what the origin of his descent into madness was
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote