Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-27-2014, 10:20 PM   #1
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather
Default a funny story in retrospect, but not at the time it happened

I was thinking about this one time I was hungover in the kitchen, making breakfast for myself.

It was an omelet, actually.

I cook one side of it, flip it, and I'm getting all of my fixin's ready, and as I'm piling them on the cooked side

I SHARTED in my fucking pajamas

right then and there I realize

"yo..fuckin' YO, i can't just fucking leave this omelet like this.

my roommate is in the living room watching wendy williams. I'm midway through cooking a hearty breakfast, but I've got dripping loose stool clasped in my buttcrack. How I even managed to hold liquid between two solids is a whole 'nother story.

What do I do? Do I say fuck this omelet, try to waddle past my roommate and end up in a 3 minute long conversation about the real reason why i'm waddling? Or do I just man the fuck up and finish the omelet, slide that bitch in the microwave, and then waddle past?

I decided to go with the latter. It was a painful decision to make, but I did it.

Needless to say, it's hard to cook an omelet when I've got the "thousand yard stare," focusing on keeping most of the spill contained in a quivering butt crack. It was horrible.

But TODAY....I realized it's pretty funny in retrospect.

Once I went upstairs and cleaned up the back yard, I came back down and started eating.

Sure I was disgusted with myself, 'cause I literally made breakfast with shit in my pajamas, and the idea that maybe somehow I got shit in my omelet was a very real threat. Which led to thinking about the restaurant business and maybe I've had a meal prepared by a sweaty cook with shit in his pants too. But...

yeah...i made breakfast with dookie all in my shit before.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.

Last edited by Badweather; 03-27-2014 at 10:24 PM.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

U don't flip an omelette u caveman
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:40 PM   #3
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

It's not an omelet if you didn't flip it, genius.

Chill Phil

Old 03-27-2014, 10:49 PM   #4
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

U fold it over

U don't cook it on both sides

Smh
Jim Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #5
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

I cook one side, flip it, put the shit in the middle, let the other side cook, and then fold it over.

Badweather omelets are the best

Chill Phil

Old 03-27-2014, 10:56 PM   #6
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Oscar omelette just turned over in his grave

Only half way tho

HAHAHA AMIRITE
Jim Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
johnny cage dickpunch, lying is also acceptable, shart week