Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-26-2014, 11:58 AM   #1
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future
Exclamation LMAO THE OFFICIAL NETCEES.COM "PARALLEL UNIVERSE" THREAD v.2.0

lmao i did this at the old board

basically in this thread, Rawn's hands arent the size of the guy from Honey I Shrunk The Kids after being lazer lenged and Sicc isn't a blatant homotextual after all

in this thread Eddie's cardigans are actually fashionable and everyone accepts Aero's race as fact

we no longer clown each other directly, but rather compliment each other backhandedly ITT

roflzzz

HEY GENO, HOW NICE OF YOU TO OFFER YOUR MOM IN LAW THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE WITH YOU AND YOUR WHITE BEST FRIEND WHO TOTALLY WOULDN'T DO HER IN THE ASS LIKE CRY DID TO DAGEL'S GIRLFRIEND AFTER THEY BECAME INTERWEB BUDDIES

HURR DURR
Old 03-26-2014, 12:03 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lars i think its neat how u fuck the dead bodies at the morgue as they still are in better shape then ur fiances raggedy punani. Ur crusty beard looks completly hygenic and have you gotten taller? You look at least 5'1 today. Also you are top tier in your battle league that is completely successful

Did i do the thread rite?
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:06 PM   #3
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

oh so like opposite?

certain youre so ugly ;) *opposite* lmao get it, ugly ;) so ugly and disgusting ;))))
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:53 PM   #4
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

lmao hey ghost1, your only success in the topical realm here wasnt totally dependant on the receival of a private message from me in order for you to win

you're not best buddies with a forty year old failed T-Mobile tech assistant who puts more effort into bitching about the NBL, than he does partaking in the NBL

you obviously eat infinitely more pussy than me if you can grow out a beard of that magnitude, because chicks totally love having your dead hair follicals irritatably scratching against their labia

you're not still fat anymore, its 2008 and taking selfies at Mypsace angles in order to give the impression youre slimmer still works

maybe you should start a new craze and throw in a duck pout while you're at it?

roflzzz

Last edited by Lars; 03-26-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:55 PM   #5
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
You look at least 5'1 today.
Lmao
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #6
Sicc

Lol @ homotextual.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:15 PM   #7
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Sicc wow guy

Ur barely ever even on

I wish u were in more! Mostly when u post its really funny....or atleast intelligent and well thought out. Your probably top 10 in text battling here and damnit your just downright charismatic. You are netcees most interesting man. It was a great display of what this site is all about when you ducked your pinkslip match with fig too! Wow you have the heart of a lion. Last of all i just want you to know that you fit in really well with every1 here...not like your trying to anyway tho....amirite? Just thought id let you know anyways. Your interactions and posts come off so effortless.

U are the core of everything good about netcees.

You did it

You won nc.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:19 PM   #8
Sicc

Bags loves women and is a good father.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:21 PM   #9
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Sicc wow guy

Ur barely ever even on

I wish u were in more! Mostly when u post its really funny....or atleast intelligent and well thought out. Your probably top 10 in text battling here and damnit your just downright charismatic. You are netcees most interesting man. It was a great display of what this site is all about when you ducked your pinkslip match with fig too! Wow you have the heart of a lion. Last of all i just want you to know that you fit in really well with every1 here...not like your trying to anyway tho....amirite? Just thought id let you know anyways. Your interactions and posts come off so effortless.

U are the core of everything good about netcees.

You did it

You won nc.

alive
Old 03-26-2014, 04:22 PM   #10
Sicc

Lol, I Just read that. Oh wait, opposite. I'm furious!
Old 03-26-2014, 04:49 PM   #11
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

I love Genos HD webcam and superior recording equipment

Badweather loves newports and colt 45

Bags I miss all caps. It really gets your point across

Sic/c/k I get all of you and I'm glad you have similar names, it makes things really easy
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:18 PM   #12
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Geno has ambition.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM   #13
Sicc

Robranda's booty clap is mad arousing and she looks like Meaghan Good.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #14
Ghost1

Hilarious
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:14 PM   #15
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Old 03-26-2014, 07:14 PM   #16
Sicc

You're lookin' slim bags? Hitting the GYM lately?
Old 03-26-2014, 07:15 PM   #17
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post
Furious!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #18
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post
LOOOOOOL
Old 03-26-2014, 10:04 PM   #19
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

is this the same world Lars is a dominant battle rapper with an intimidating record, which is ironic because he lives in a posh city in a flourishing metropolis in england, and nobody expects it?

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #20
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level

lmao seadad just typed bullshit out that in his manliest black person voice
Baron Mynd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags is hof, geno's cock good?