- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future
Default List of people throughout history who claimed to be Jesus

[

Last edited by Vulgar; 12-07-2021 at 08:01 PM.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:05 AM   #2
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

turn this into church thing.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:19 AM   #3
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

interesting how many were imprisoned, murdered, or committed suicide though
Old 01-30-2014, 08:06 AM   #4
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

LOL that Aero tag ethers all
Old 01-30-2014, 11:38 AM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

didnt david icke say it too?
Old 01-30-2014, 11:38 AM   #6
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

@The Mind Assassin
Old 01-30-2014, 12:21 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

MARK 13

And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:21 PM   #8
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

@Mael
Old 01-30-2014, 12:23 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

do any of these guys think that maybe jesus didnt exist because he didnt?
Old 01-30-2014, 12:26 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

ROMANS 1: 20

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

2 Kings 2:23-24

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”

24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:32 PM   #12
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”

24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
PRAISE BE TO SHA'BAT

THE BOOK SAYS IT, IT IS WRITTEN, IT IS SO
Old 01-30-2014, 12:33 PM   #13
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

messiah complex. Mirza Ghulam Ahmed (a purported Mahdi in your link) offered Alexander Dowie to a 'spiritual duel' to see who was really Christ's successor. the accounts i've seen are funny.
@uh-oh

on national tv, too. i think he sort of didn't mean it as it was taken but idk.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:42 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

Your point?
Old 01-30-2014, 12:49 PM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
Your point?
that bald weak men wrote the bible and included stories in which those who made fun of them would be punished, even if those making fun of them are innocent children
Old 01-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Elisha had a double portion of Elijah's annointing. Suffice it to say, he was far from weak.

you don't curse the prophet bro. it comes back on you. They were not innocent.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:08 PM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

you miss my meaning.

bald weak men wrote of a bald man named elisha.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:15 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

obv troll or just stupid.

make sense. quickly.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:27 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

my point is pretty clear, if you can't make sense of it you are the troll in getting me to continue to try and type my meaning. but i am a sorceror of renown, killing trolls is my job.

the bible is a work of fiction. the men who wrote it, wrote things in it from personal perspectives so successive generations wouldnt have to go through what they went through. a soft bald man didnt like getting made fun of by sprite like fully haired youths, so he wrote in a story about how youths get mauled by bears because god doesnt like people who make fun of balding people.

its the same as how they created jesus, the roman empire was constantly working to quell rebellions, the populaces across the empire worshipped a great variety of gods, and each people had there war gods and shit, which were used in times to incite revolts. meanwhile this jesus character was created and pushed onto the people, as a peace love god. so that oonga boonga #3 wouldnt bash his neighbors head in and try and incite the village to take up arms against rome. jesus was a creation to pacify the populaces and control them.

there is no record of his existence or his death, yet the romans were excellent taskmasters and we actually have the records of the courts where jesus was supposedly sentenced to be crucified.

he is a fictional character like elisha, created to make humans act in certain ways.

open your eyes plebian
Old 01-30-2014, 01:56 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
my point is pretty clear, if you can't make sense of it you are the troll in getting me to continue to try and type my meaning. but i am a sorceror of renown, killing trolls is my job.

the bible is a work of fiction. the men who wrote it, wrote things in it from personal perspectives so successive generations wouldnt have to go through what they went through. a soft bald man didnt like getting made fun of by sprite like fully haired youths, so he wrote in a story about how youths get mauled by bears because god doesnt like people who make fun of balding people.

its the same as how they created jesus, the roman empire was constantly working to quell rebellions, the populaces across the empire worshipped a great variety of gods, and each people had there war gods and shit, which were used in times to incite revolts. meanwhile this jesus character was created and pushed onto the people, as a peace love god. so that oonga boonga #3 wouldnt bash his neighbors head in and try and incite the village to take up arms against rome. jesus was a creation to pacify the populaces and control them.

there is no record of his existence or his death, yet the romans were excellent taskmasters and we actually have the records of the courts where jesus was supposedly sentenced to be crucified.

he is a fictional character like elisha, created to make humans act in certain ways.

open your eyes plebian

Is that your final answer? anything else you wish to add?

Tags
you forgot aero