Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #21
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

And as for the stupid bitch who didn't let her pregnancy interfere with the shopping madness, that's like preemptive darwinism. She knew what she was getting herself into and she should be shot dead for still participating
Old 11-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #22
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

People are stupid. That's all there is to it. So stupid that they would wait 2 hours out in cold weather with 500 people pushing and shoving each other, then fight for the chance to spend $100 on a slightly larger T.V. screen that literally doesn't change the viewing experience at all, all before waiting ANOTHER hour in line at the check-out.

So stupid that they don't even realize companies overstock on everything for the Holidays, because if they were ever understocked and ran out of product, they'd be losing a LARGE profit from their sales.

So come mid to late January and early February, when the holidays are over, all of that overstock needs to get out of the inventory ASAP - they sell the same $100 T.V. that idiots waited 3 hours and fought for at Walmart on Black Friday for $75
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #23
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Another example of people being morons.

Funny some of you shrugged soccer hooligans off like its nothing.

When they act like there on a week long black friday.

Fuck outta here you foreign fags.

An since when is it wrong to try and save money?

And.

I dont know anyone who buys shit for themselves on black Friday.

The people I know buy there Christmas presents for there families.

So where is the selfishness?

Stop generalizing.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:44 PM   #24
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Seems like hey.....defend yourself for these random acts of hatred

Um?

Ok......seems like surely we couod find things similar to this in any country

Its humanity thats the problem....

Imo all the other countries all like gossiping girls....OH LOOK WHAT AMERICA DID EWWW I CANT BELIEVE IT THEY ARE LIKE SOOOO GROSS

lol

America is the man of the world

On my LIFE. I have never sat around and EVER given a fuck about what's going on in other countries....it doesnt affect me in any way.....regardless of how you will all swear up and down it does.

Maybe im close minded but......i literally do not give a fuck about this or any other acts of hatred thru out the world o have no control over.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:56 PM   #25
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Another example of people being morons.

Funny some of you shrugged soccer hooligans off like its nothing.

When they act like there on a week long black friday.

Fuck outta here you foreign fags.

Stop generalizing.
well, hooliganism has nothing to do with money, or much to do with football, really. it's violence, using sport (in this case: football) as a vehicle. firms, or 'cliques', are built around football clubs, sometimes several within a city because derbies (local vs local) are the most volatile. and they beat the fuck out of each other.

but these people turn up to games to beat the fuck out of each other. usually after getting sloshed... i think that's what you don't get. there is no misleading premise, or fights at malls over consumerism rubbish the day after you give thanks.

also, italians are known to have the absolute worst football hooligans.

this is another case of typical american ignorance. please educate yourself.

and don't generalize?!

realize all over-generalizations are dangerous <<< even that one.

'MURIKAH

Last edited by Eŋg; 11-30-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #26
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Oh ok so the reasoning used to justify the violence is relevant to the degree of acceptability......

Seems legit.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #27
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXus View Post
well, hooliganism has nothing to do with money, or much to do with football, really. it's violence, using sport (in this case: football) as a vehicle. firms, or 'cliques', are built around football clubs, sometimes several within a city because derbies (local vs local) are the most volatile. and they beat the fuck out of each other.

but these people turn up to games to beat the fuck out of each other. usually after getting sloshed... i think that's what you don't get. there is no misleading premise, or fights at malls over consumerism rubbish the day after you give thanks.

also, italians are known to have the absolute worst football hooligans.

this is another case of typical american ignorance. please educate yourself.

and don't generalize?!

realize all over-generalizations are dangerous <<< even that one.

'MURIKAH
Good sir

I realize that I generalized* lol and that stupid of me.

But.

How can you differentiate violence here?

Your basically giving me an excuse as to why hooligans are hooligans.

I can turn around do the same thing.

Black holiday shoppers act like because of the unbelievable deals.

Now what.

I hate ronaldo.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #28
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

i wouldn't justify the violence -- although sometimes men just need to throw down, right?

i'm explaining how it's a culture, beyond football/britain, and isn't juxtaposed.

idc really about shoppers going berserk. aggressive foreign policy? maybe.

ok @ innovator:

consumers act like that because they're dumb; emphasizing materialism in a capitalist society which is exactly what we need.

hooligans act like that because they want to fight. they're dumb, too. but i think wanting to fight is a better pursuit. srsly. wanting to fight because you wanted to fight. lol. not over sales?

you shouldn't compare the two. you can't, really.

Last edited by Eŋg; 11-30-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

you should watch out oxus^

even though i completely agree with most of your sentiments, there are a lot of women who post here who don't understand human beings innate love of harming other human beings. we are bred and lived for war.

those soccer skirmishes are no different. its a bunch of people united under one flag, going out to fight a bunch of people united under another

ITS HUMAN

AND GUESS WHAT

ITS FUN

its the most natural thing human beings do.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #30
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

the only women to post here in the last couple months has been DG and possibly kyzo
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:31 PM   #31
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
i wouldn't justify the violence -- although sometimes men just need to throw down, right?

i'm explaining how it's a culture, beyond football/britain, and isn't juxtaposed.

idc really about shoppers going berserk. aggressive foreign policy? maybe.

ok @ innovator:

consumers act like that because they're dumb; emphasizing materialism in a capitalist society which is exactly what we need.

hooligans act like that because they want to fight. i think wanting to fight is a better pursuit. srsly. wanting to fight because you wanted to fight. lol. not over sales?

you shouldn't compare the two. you can't, really.

But your doing it again.

You telling me the reason americans act like is stupid.

But then sau hooligans act like that because its the culture?

Black friday is a part of american culture....just like soccer hooligans prepare
For games...so do shoppers.

I beleive...we are doing the same thing.

Defending something tgat is normal for us
..you soccer and ita culture...

Me..capitalism and its culture

So I cant go to a, soccer game and not fight?

Just like shoppers...I thinl yall thinl everyone who shops on black friday is going shopping
With intentions to act a fool.

I dont thinl soccer fans go out to games with intentoons to act a fool.
It just happens.

Passion is palapable in both instances.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #32
Ghost1

I wont justify the violence

Proceeds to justify the violence.

Cool story bruh.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #33
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

no. i'm not a hooligan. football fans aren't exclusively hooligans. they're hooligans who might like football, but probably don't -- they just want to cave a skull in. that's a hooligan.

the guy who gets caught up in the raucous that you're talking about? happenstance.

i'm not defending hooligans. lol? i'm saying they aren't just brits and football fans.

i have no idea what american culture is.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #34
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
no. i'm not a hooligan. football fans aren't exclusively hooligans. they're hooligans who might like football, but probably don't -- they just want to cave a skull in. that's a hooligan.

the guy who gets caught up in the raucous that you're talking about? happenstance.

i'm not defending hooligans. lol? i'm saying they aren't just brits and football fans.

american culture is your culture minus soccer/"football" and whatever crumpets are
Old 11-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #35
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:

Word..im not a black friday shopper.

We good oxus...you need names I can pronounce eph.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #36
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

oh, right.

there is no nationalistic pride from me. like at all.

i'm just saying: punch someone because you want to. not because they might buy that discounted but still overpriced apple product you want that some kids in congo mined material for.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #37
Ghost1

That is why they wanted to.

One is not better then the other.

Violence is bad.

Grow up.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #38
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

depends on the manner of violence.

and ok. yea, maybe. they wanted to throw down so they went to the sales. i hear that.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:00 PM   #39
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

http://globalnews.ca/news/997366/bla...des-in-canada/

@Nigma

*People* are fucked
Old 11-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #40
Masaii

Lold at global news...canada