Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
Default This is America

Sad shit.

For those with children, hug them, love them, appreciate them. With in a blink of an eye - they can be taken. I have a teenager and this shit right here is disturbing.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:29 PM   #2
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Sickening truly

And in a public business in fucking NYC. How many witnesses didn't do nothing but pull their phone out? God damn. That's some Kitty Genovese shit.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:35 PM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

See why we need immigration.

All dem niggas brown
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:37 PM   #4
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I mean yeah that’s fucked up, but no way that shit was random
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:43 PM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I mean yeah that’s fucked up, but no way that shit was random
Mistaken identity. Was random. KId looked like the kid they had a hit out for.

Apparently the kid they were looking for had filmed the sister to one of the gang members getting fucked and posted it on social media. This innocent kid looked like the kid in the video and they attacked him. Very sad.
@Innovator - all Dominican. Yet people hate mexicans lol... Mind blowing.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:46 PM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

its still not random tho.....like they weren't just out wildin without a purpose is the point

unjustifiable regardless
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:48 PM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

True, in that sense - yea it wasn't random. Just random for the victim, I guess.

The fact that he ran to the hospital while his jugular was leaking trying to get help and screaming for help - while 2 nurses walked by in their scrubs still is sickening.

All kinds of videos surfacing on it. A video shows the entire thing from when they walked up to him, punched him - knocking him down to the ground and dragging him out so all could run up and stab and chop him with a machete.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:49 PM   #8
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

agree its fucked
Old 06-26-2018, 01:50 PM   #9
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

It’s def fucked
Nobody helps
This is America
Don’t catch you slippin nah
philosophy.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:58 PM   #10
Kawn Flixx
Legendary.

Kawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant futureKawn Flixx has a brilliant future

old.
Kawn Flixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:32 PM   #11
Ghost1

@dead man on my life I just started reading the 2nd chapter in this psych textbook for my class this week and it opens up w Kitty Genovese

synchronicity on tap
Old 06-26-2018, 02:32 PM   #12
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Truly sad and terrible. And that’s not America that’s NYC. All those gang members will be caught and brought to justice smh if they really killed the wrong guy.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:36 PM   #13
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Truly sad and terrible. And that’s not America that’s NYC. All those gang members will be caught and brought to justice smh if they really killed the wrong guy.
Not if, they did kill the wrong KID.
Old 06-26-2018, 03:11 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
@dead man on my life I just started reading the 2nd chapter in this psych textbook for my class this week and it opens up w Kitty Genovese

synchronicity on tap
Are you reading the social animal?

Where it uses kitty as the anecdote for the social bystander effect?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 03:15 PM   #15
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Is that shit real?
I don’t believe in it
Doesn’t the social bystander effect directly contradict the idea of the Good Samaritan @veritas?
philosophy.
Old 06-26-2018, 03:17 PM   #16
Ghost1

I have read the social animal its one of my favorites.

the text book Im currently reading though is Understanding Psychology 13e
Old 06-26-2018, 03:21 PM   #17
Ghost1

but word I mean they've done several social experiments that ultimately determined that the larger the crowd of bystanders the lower the likelihood of someone intervening because they assume someone else will...........if its just one person or two its more likely they will help because they feel like no one else can
Old 06-26-2018, 03:23 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Is that shit real?
I don’t believe in it
Doesn’t the social bystander effect directly contradict the idea of the Good Samaritan @veritas?
Great question Jude.

The Good Samaritan needs two checkboxes to overwhelm the social bystander effect.

1. Not a large number of people (I.e. just one Good Samaritan. I.e. this man needs my help there is no one else who can help)

2. The feeling of competence (I.e. this man appears to be having a heart attack and I am nurse I can help him versus this man is having a medical issue and I don’t know what to do I hope someone else on this subway is a doctor)

Great question
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 05:54 PM   #19
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Yovthey reported the gang leader sent an apology to the family

Surreal
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 08:00 PM   #20
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Shit yah'll just hearing about this?