Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-18-2018, 01:39 AM   #21
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Objective why do you have a hard on for me all a sudden?
wdym?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:54 AM   #22
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
I can get the OM popping anytime tbh. I've spent numerous hours in that bitch just waiting for more pieces considering @ACTIVATE SELF dropping about 10 pieces in a day...messing with the whole fluctuations of that area

I don't mind the Lime either. It motivates me to have fun.
Lol @Mr.J. Man, ya'll wild. I don't even understand how people get upset at or even frown upon a newer member for trying to be active. So much so it's to the point I feel like cats are going out of their way to not read or feed my pieces. Like it's a boycott or something.

"How dare this Activate Self fellow disrupt our slumber with all his rhymes and boom bap rackity poo, we'll show him." *waves wrinkled finger in the air * lol.

Seriously tho, the "incident" you're talking about took place over the course of a 2 week time span, where I recieved little to no feed whatsoever. I just decided to bump all of my shit in a single sitting. I figured if they were going to slide down the page and into oblivion than they might as well do so in an organized fashion. That was my literal thought process. Also, I've been getting this subtle backlash (not from all) since I've been here, as if I'm just obnoxiously self promoting. When in reality I'm one of very few members that have been constantly dropping quality feed and words of encouragement relative to the topical forums. So I'm lost as to what all the Self Activate (my usual handle) drama has been about.

Although, I think you made that comment in jest and I'm not taking it personally by any means, I just figured now would be a good time to voice my opinion on the matter.

Last edited by ACTIVATE SELF; 01-18-2018 at 08:06 AM.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:08 AM   #23
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

text is going to die with us. it sucks, but it is what it is. most of us got into it when we were kids, and now kids have a million more things to do with technology than think of ways to rhyme insults at strangers online. meanwhile we're getting older and busier with other things.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:24 AM   #24
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

@PancakeBrah said it best

this is nc fav topic

WELL ITS NOT MINE

STFU

pancake did u fucking kill urself u emotiomal p[iece of shit !? where the fuck r u?

starts chess game with me then stops playing after 10 moves and never logs into nc again

PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:55 AM   #25
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
text is going to die with us. it sucks, but it is what it is. most of us got into it when we were kids, and now kids have a million more things to do with technology than think of ways to rhyme insults at strangers online. meanwhile we're getting older and busier with other things.
Ehhhhhhh... Well

Yeah. That's pretty much the gist f it.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:27 AM   #26
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
@PancakeBrah said it best

this is nc fav topic

WELL ITS NOT MINE

STFU

pancake did u fucking kill urself u emotiomal p[iece of shit !? where the fuck r u?

starts chess game with me then stops playing after 10 moves and never logs into nc again

PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME
I only play three minute chess. The longer form version made me think of too many things and I'm not experienced enough to just erase bad possible moves when long term ramifications can be calculated. I remember our game. I remember more, though, looking through a couple of your game histories and how you missed some easy queen wins. When you moved your knight and I could've taken three ways and I had 10 days to decide which way I just said fuck it.

I'm up to 1500~ on my new account on 3 minute. I only play at work inbetween daily projects. Sometines 3+ hours in a day if I know I have leeway.

Hope all is well. Jealous of the lifting prowess.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote