Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-27-2014, 11:09 AM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yea.....tbis seems really cut an dry

We dont need personalities in the disc forum.....like you ssaid its the most active forum.....if you not here....some1 else will be

The writing aspect is whats struggling....amd is basically the purpose of this site....so yea....contributions to that portion are definitely more highly valued. Discussion forum comedians are a dime a dozen.....and i hate to say it but.....u not that funny ne ways :/
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:55 AM   #22
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Cake ran a tournament that took over a month to complete and NOT due to lack of votes until the champ match. It had some of the best topical writers in this history if internet text rap (lol, but srs tho) and most of them showed for at least one round.

Meanwhile Hush abandons yet another tournament and well.. just look at the NBL.

Look at it man.

:(
That's my point

What is his competition to say his tourny was most successful

Maybe it was good but was it good just for the same of people showing ??

Probably not topical tourneys are usually in depth as these people love that aspect of writing ... When people lose battle tourneys they quit all together
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:58 AM   #23
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Yea.....tbis seems really cut an dry

We dont need personalities in the disc forum.....like you ssaid its the most active forum.....if you not here....some1 else will be

The writing aspect is whats struggling....amd is basically the purpose of this site....so yea....contributions to that portion are definitely more highly valued. Discussion forum comedians are a dime a dozen.....and i hate to say it but.....u not that funny ne ways :/
Really?

The writing aspect has been struggling since the internet was born and if always will be

If the sole purpose of this site was writing then their would be no discussion forum

And me not being funny is funny because if we are being real you jacked my whole style since day one ... Your a clone of me and have been

That's real
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:04 PM   #24
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Cake ran a tournament that took over a month to complete and NOT due to lack of votes until the champ match. It had some of the best topical writers in this history if internet text rap (lol, but srs tho) and most of them showed for at least one round.

Meanwhile Hush abandons yet another tournament and well.. just look at the NBL.

Look at it man.

:(
Cuz I don't give a fuck nor pretend to

U poem writers care way more
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:15 PM   #25
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Really?

The writing aspect has been struggling since the internet was born and if always will be

If the sole purpose of this site was writing then their would be no discussion forum

And me not being funny is funny because if we are being real you jacked my whole style since day one ... Your a clone of me and have been

That's real
Lol i was never around for u when u were apparently funny so i wouldnt kno :/

U hit a lol on a roast based post occasionally....more often or not tho ur posts just feel labored and forced

But maybe ur missong the point

Writing isnt the sole purpose of the site....but it is the portion that needs the most attention due to its current state....so again....contributions towards that portion of the site are far more valuable then contributions to the portion of the site that is already thriving......especially if those contributions are basically insignificant anyways.

But really the reason why ive not bothered to tip you off to your unfunny posting habits is to avoid what wipl surely be a multiple page argument about why im wrong and your right...if i wouod entertain it...and i imagine is the same reason why most havent bothered.

U have glimmers of brilliance but theyre rare and you hold urself in a far higher regard then the rest of the board does.
Jim Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:21 PM   #26
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Drugz are badddddd

Mmmkkkkaayyyy
Old 03-27-2014, 12:21 PM   #27
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Blaze View Post
Lol i was never around for u when u were apparently funny so i wouldnt kno :/

U hit a lol on a roast based post occasionally....more often or not tho ur posts just feel labored and forced

But maybe ur missong the point

Writing isnt the sole purpose of the site....but it is the portion that needs the most attention due to its current state....so again....contributions towards that portion of the site are far more valuable then contributions to the portion of the site that is already thriving......especially if those contributions are basically insignificant anyways.

But really the reason why ive not bothered to tip you off to your unfunny posting habits is to avoid what wipl surely be a multiple page argument about why im wrong and your right...if i wouod entertain it...and i imagine is the same reason why most havent bothered.

U have glimmers of brilliance but theyre rare and you hold urself in a far higher regard then the rest of the board does.
Whoever this is cares a lot

A lot a lot
Old 03-27-2014, 12:25 PM   #28
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Its me bags.

I been told you...and any other of ur "i dont care" kind....i dont waste my time doing shit i dont care about.

If you dont care about what your doing then why do it?

I just dont understand how some of u guys were raised?

I been knew for years im a different breed then most of you sheep tho.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:31 PM   #29
Sir Oswald Gonesberg
The Negotiator

Sir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant future

B

Last edited by Sir Oswald Gonesberg; 12-16-2021 at 10:08 AM.
Sir Oswald Gonesberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:40 PM   #30
billy12
r0flzzz

billy12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Oswald Gonesberg View Post
BAGS SEEM LIKE HE NEED VALIDATION

HUSH SEEM LIKE HE NEED SELF ASSURANCE

PANCAKE JUST SEEM LIKE HE NEEDA HUG
lma0

Nailed it

r0flzzz
Old 03-27-2014, 12:40 PM   #31
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Blaze View Post
Its me bags.

I been told you...and any other of ur "i dont care" kind....i dont waste my time doing shit i dont care about.

If you dont care about what your doing then why do it?

I just dont understand how some of u guys were raised?

I been knew for years im a different breed then most of you sheep tho.
I don't know about anyone else dude. I do know I have never wrote a paragraph or post of such length debating the state of the life force of this board. I try to help but get bored and stop half way. With that being said my half efforts hold more weight than your 9-5 schedules here. I was raised to do what I want with little regard to how other people feel about it btw. Kudos for coaxing this response out of me dude, maybe I is care about you after all.

Lol at calling me a sheep 80 percent if your sctick is shit I did first bruh
Old 03-27-2014, 12:42 PM   #32
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Oswald Gonesberg View Post
BAGS SEEM LIKE HE NEED VALIDATION

HUSH SEEM LIKE HE NEED SELF ASSURANCE

PANCAKE JUST SEEM LIKE HE NEEDA HUG
Salute
Old 03-27-2014, 12:45 PM   #33
Jim Blaze

Ur half efforts destroyed battling lol

But weve been down this road too many times i fear

I will just have to learn to accept that u are the exception to the rule....and you really dont care.

Lord knos why u in here playin save a hoe for frank ne ways....likely nostalgia

Hes a big boy tho

He will respond wigh a scathing response of equal paragraph nature dont worry
Old 03-27-2014, 12:54 PM   #34
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Why did Hush return tbh

He's half the boarder he used to be. None of that tough guy schtick can work for him anymore and he doesn't battle. What angles does he have left?

Tags
al borland tooool time!, another frank fail, daughter discount, frank a faggot from joe, frank daughter amy is slut, frank the mayor of lowtier, frank>bags, where is joe when you need him