Old 10-05-2018, 08:46 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word we'll see tomorrow night how it goes

just watched the fake weigh ins. hype as fuck.

khabib is a G

it kind of sucks because i feel like the past few fights for connor i've been against him. diaz/mayweather and now khabib. unless there was another fight in there im forgetting about

cuz i fuck with conor, its just this last string of his opponents i've all liked better lol. but really i only like mayweather because everyone hates him lol. but word not even from a i think these guys would/will win, but just as who i like more standpoint.

i really don't like tony ferguson though lol. i can't get behind that weirdo
Old 10-05-2018, 08:47 PM   #42
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I root for him to get laid out flat every time. But I get it. He's calm and composed in there and has some clean hands. I'd really rather be watching the Nate trilogy tomorrow night but whatever. Have you watched Tony's fights though? I figured you'd love him. He puts on blood bath after blood bath.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:57 PM   #43
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i've seen a couple, he's as legit as it gets, but he's just a faggot lmao. his whole style and presentation as a human grates my soul. but yea when you mentioned i'd like him before i took a deeper dive into his fights and he's a savage but yea i dunno. can't fuck with him.

also while i want to cosign the nate trilogy for sure, im glad khabib gets his shot at connor. i slept on him like i did the rest of the ufc for awhile until when he smashed michael johnson and was telling dana he was gonna smash his boy mcgregor from the cage, and shit talking while mauling him. then watched the rest of his ufc fights and he made me a fan

i never really fuck with grapplers but its mainly because the majority are either only good enough to maintain control, or they are too shook to lose control to murk people on the ground. but khabib is relentless in improving his position and or throwing heat so just the overall helplessness he puts on people makes his style appealing

but 9 times out of 10 i prefer guys to just bang it out. which is why i like conor. he's just been fighting the few in his weight class(s) i like more

but that said if he went to 170 i'd root for tyron or gsp respectively so who knows maybe i don't like conor all that much lol
Old 10-05-2018, 09:00 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

my only regret for the nate trilogy not happening first is if this fight goes how i think it goes, nate/conor 3 isn't gonna mean as much. because it would just be a fight for the #1 contender maybe? also if conor loses he might just fight diaz in a meaningless fight for big money, and then move up and fight other meaningless "superfights"

or just tuck tail and go box delahoyas old ass lmao and make 100 mill

so basically all the other big conor fights lose some luster as far as the mma world goes with a loss.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #45
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

^ well to be fair. I don't think Nate beats Dusin Poier.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:12 PM   #46
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Eng had the best post in this topic.

I dont watch UFC. But based on my opinion of the people posting their opinion's in this topic it seems like Connor McGregor is going to win. So bet the house.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote