- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bags vs Vulgar - {Bags wins}

Rules

Welcome to Netcees inaugural audio tournament!

The verses must be 1.00 maximum, you can upload them to whatever site you wish. When your verse is done you upload it and link it to this thread. No beats allowed, this is an acapella tournament.

Good look guys, prove you can spit in real life!

Round 2 verses are due Saturday.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:12 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Cant post till monday.....coo?

Ill drop monday no doubt but i wont have peace an quiet to record till then
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #3
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

@Bags

All good, I forgot about this til now tbh. Monday is fine.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

@Vulgar

My vids done....just trynna figure how to upload woth the new piece of shit youtube
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #5
Ghost1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grja...e_gdata_player
Old 05-06-2013, 10:22 PM   #6
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

@Bags

WARNING: Lower your volume in the beginning.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...ongID=12308287
Old 05-06-2013, 11:34 PM   #7
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

lol glad there was finally an actual battle in this

vulgar, pretty consistent with it, easy to understand for the most part, one section was a little too quick to hear everything but still understood the the gist of it. good direction with the personals but feel you could have broadened out on the subject matter a bit. solid opener, drew in attention. closer was adequate, ballsy to speak down on your audio in an audio battle but whatever haha

bags, i like your wall. really enjoyed that verse haha. dunno about the biting allegations but tbh but hit for me regardless. really dope flow started about half way in, referencing his old verse titles was nostalgia and you turned it into a punch with typi-bags swag. your closing portion was my fav part of this battle, was fun to listen to.

I was feelin bags more here, feel he went in with a much bigger arsenal of punches and did so with a pretty fresh flow and delivery
Old 05-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #8
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

yo
Old 05-07-2013, 12:00 AM   #9
Ghost1

Lol. Hey.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #10
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

bags won.

vulgar's rhymes were cool. but your delivery was pretty weak. i listened to your verse a few times over to make sure i wasn't missing something truly dope, but nothing stood out. seemed like you delivered your shit too fast and didn't have the necessary pause/breaks to let anything hit. that'd be fine if the punches were good, but nothing made a lasting impression. and ending the verse quasi-dissing yourself left me wanting. post-it notes line was kind of funny. a lot of personals but it felt empty. written down im sure this reads dope, flow-wise. based on preconceptions i thought you'd be slightly better, but didn't do it for me this run. you do a funny ass bagatron imitation tho.

bags won from :29-:50 won it pretty much. good delivery and funny. the satire of vulgar's verses right after that section lost me, tbh. not that didn't understand what you were doing, it just fell flat to me. the ending right after that was weak as well, just statement-ish to me. but the aforementioned section was easily the most memorable portion of either 'track' and the delivery was nice. also the delivery was nice even in the sections i didn't necessarily enjoy. probably the best audio diss track on netcees by an unhappy white future cable provider i've heard thus far.

props to both of you. focused on the negative in the vote but i listened to both multiple times and thought this battle was cool.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 AM   #11
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

This was nice... Props amigos