oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
having your private nude photos leaked is the same as publicly sleeping your way through hollywood on a seemingly never-ending drug and alcohol fueled binge involving violence and multiple car crashes.

got it.
you misunderstand, though you nailed my point exactly. paradox.

what I'm saying is, at one point in Lohan's career, she was seen as a positive role model with a bright future, loved by girls and women alike (as well as plenty of dudes). it's a pretty accurate parallel to Jennifer Lawrence now.

as you know, things didn't turn out quite as expected for Lohan. obv different than what has happened with this leak, but the point I was refuting was Certain saying she is well-loved and seen as a positive role model by girls and women, which was exactly what people said about Lohan circa 2004. meaning, it's too early to tell if Lawrence will be a significant actress when it's all said and done.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:53 PM   #162
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
you misunderstand, though you nailed my point exactly.

obv different than what has happened with this leak
aaaand done.

also lol @ comparing their career arcs. lohan never got out of her disney typecasting. the height of lohan's career was mean girls.

watch winter's bone sometime and let me know when lohan ever even dreamed of having the chops for that.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:54 PM   #163
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Lindsay Lohan's fucked-up family had been well-chronicled before her down slide. Jennifer Lawrence is fairly spotless aside from apparently being an expert at nude selfies.
again, beside the point. you say Lawrence: positive role model, loved by all, strong woman

Lohan after Mean Girls: positive role model, loved by all, strong woman

only now do we understand the neuroses of Lohan, which is a testament to what I'm saying since you seem to find it so difficult to understand the comparison.

all I'm saying is, in a few years, people could very well be saying "Jennifer Lawrence, WHAT A TRAIN WRECK!" In fact, it's almost more likely than not given the industry.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:55 PM   #164
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

People find the drunken escapades charming.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:56 PM   #165
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
aaaand done.

also lol @ comparing their career arcs. lohan never got out of her disney typecasting. the height of lohan's career was mean girls.

watch winter's bone sometime and let me know when lohan ever even dreamed of having the chops for that.
Quote:
lol the quality of movies/critical merit is an obvious distinction between the two, but being well loved by women and girls and seen as a positive, down-to-earth role model with a bright future is spot on.
honestly, is this a purposeful tactic? avoiding the argument at hand with peripheral details that have already been addressed to try and make it into a wash? NOT YOUR BEST WORK
Old 09-02-2014, 10:57 PM   #166
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
again, beside the point. you say Lawrence: positive role model, loved by all, strong woman

Lohan after Mean Girls: positive role model, loved by all, strong woman

only now do we understand the neuroses of Lohan, which is a testament to what I'm saying since you seem to find it so difficult to understand the comparison.

all I'm saying is, in a few years, people could very well be saying "Jennifer Lawrence, WHAT A TRAIN WRECK!" In fact, it's almost more likely than not given the industry.
lohan was never seen as a strong woman and her public family feud existed long before her downward spiral. daddy controlled eveything until the split. then her mother.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:58 PM   #167
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
honestly, is this a purposeful tactic? avoiding the argument at hand with peripheral details that have already been addressed to try and make it into a wash? NOT YOUR BEST WORK
I SAID THIS THING ALREADY SO NOW IT'S IRRELEVANT

except you were wrong to discount the importance of it then just as you are now.

gloss over it some more!
Old 09-02-2014, 10:59 PM   #168
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

if I knew how to post that hook picture, I'D DO IT RIGHT NOW.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:02 PM   #169
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
I SAID THIS THING ALREADY SO NOW IT'S IRRELEVANT

except you were wrong to discount the importance of it then just as you are now.

gloss over it some more!
it is irrelevant. I was addressing Lawrence's perceived future as being an important actress for our time, saying that Lohan also had similar expectations lopped on her, only to fall on her face, the comparison illustrating the fact that Lawrence could very well do the same. I concede that Lawrence is a much better actress, but that doesn't keep you from fucking up your career with bad decisions. NOT EVEN WORTH GLOSSING OVER
Old 09-02-2014, 11:03 PM   #170
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
it is irrelevant. I was addressing Lawrence's perceived future as being an important actress for our time, saying that Lohan also had similar expectations lopped on her, only to fall on her face, the comparison illustrating the fact that Lawrence could very well do the same. I concede that Lawrence is a much better actress, but that doesn't keep you from fucking up your career with bad decisions. NOT EVEN WORTH GLOSSING OVER
LOHAN NEVER HAD SIMILAR EXPECTATIONS

HAHAHAHA

YOU ARE AN INSANE PERSON AND WRONG

<3 <3 <3 <3
Old 09-02-2014, 11:04 PM   #171
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

SHE WAS A MODEL FROM AGE 3 AND CHILD STAR AND ARGUABLY THE BIGGEST STAR ON THE PLANET AFTER MEAN GIRLS, SHE DEFINITELY DID BUT I STILL LOVE YOU DIODE I MEAN THAT.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:05 PM   #172
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
ARGUABLY THE BIGGEST STAR ON THE PLANET AFTER MEAN GIRLS
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I AM DEAD

SO DEAD

@Certain FEAST UPON THIS LOL

PLS FOR ME DO IT
Old 09-02-2014, 11:05 PM   #173
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

If you Google "greatest actresses," 20 women come up as thumbnail photos, generated by Google taking stock of lists of great actresses and deciding who you might be looking for. They are, in order: Meryl Streep, Katharine Hepburn, Aubrey Hepburn, Bette Davis, Marilyn Monroe, Kate Winslet, Vivien Leigh, Olivia de Havilland, Cate Blanchett, Ingrid Bergman, Judy Garland, Shirley MacLaine, Judy Dench, Greta Garbo, Ava Gardner, Jodie Foster, Jennifer Lawrence, Lauren Bacall, Nicole Kidman, Jane Fonda.

I can guarantee Lindsay Lohan never would have made such a list.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:09 PM   #174
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Jennifer Lawrence was 19 for the release of Winter's Bone, a movie for which she was nominated for the Academy Award for best actress.

Lindsay Lohan was 19 for the release of Herbie: Fully Loaded, a movie for which she won the Kids Choice Award for best actress.

Pretty much the same thing.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:13 PM   #175
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

So Lohan won an award and Lawrence didn't? GOT IT

Nah acting chops aside I'm talking about their celebrity status and societal hopes/expectations. I feel like a broken record, but the hard headed always gotta feel it to believe it. All I'm saying is Lawrence can easily fall from grace a la Lohan, IT CAN EVEN HAPPEN TO TALENTED PEOPLE.

I love you both contodo mi corazon, no joto
Old 09-02-2014, 11:15 PM   #176
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

my question is how can anyone be a lindsay lohan expert

Diodes a fucking renaissance man
Old 09-02-2014, 11:15 PM   #177
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

I FUCKING LOVED HERBIE
Old 09-02-2014, 11:17 PM   #178
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
I FUCKING LOVED HERBIE
You're so fucking young.

@Figurative's uncles probably touched him at the theater during it.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:20 PM   #179
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
You're so fucking young.

@Figurative's uncles probably touched him at the theater during it.
certain's first rep.

baby steps.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:20 PM   #180
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I hate this fuckin conversation ur all have

Just shut ur fuckin faces off

Wasnt tbis the fap thread

There should be more lurking....less talking.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deb o'brien leaked?, debobrien>j-law, diode copy paste god, diode copy pastes reddit, diodes broken f5 button, johnny depp dick pics?, the day the internet gave back, tyson is right, tyson made tag to left, tysons here lets leave, upton tits da gawds, verlander #1 fool, why is muff here still, wolf pussy brigade