Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2015, 12:32 AM   #1
Clutbuck
Battle Rap's Married Man

Battle Record: 2-0

Champed
- Gorilla Writing league

Clutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant future
Default lmao I thought birdsong was meant to be one of the most beautiful things in the world?

WELL LEMME TELL YOU, AS A GUY WHO'S BEEN AWAKE FOR THR PAST HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES AND HAS EIGHT HOURS OF WORK AHEAD OF HIM - WITH NO FUCKING SLEEP - PLUS A SHIT SANDWICH OF MEETINGS WITH THE AREA MANAGER, THIS BIRDSONG IS NOT FUCKING COOL.

ITS THE OPPOSITE OF COOL, ITS FUCKING UNBEARABLY HOT. COINCIDENTALLY THATS ALSO WHY I COULDNT FUCKING SLEEP IN THE FIRST PLACE

IM TIRED, I'M SLEEP DEPRIVED, IM HUNGRY, THE SUN IS GLARING THROUGH THE WINDOW WAY TOO CHEERFULLY FOR MY MOOD RIGHT NOW, IVE NO CIGGIES AND STORE DOESNT OPEN FOR ANOTHER COUPLE HOURS HERE, WIFES SOUND ASLEEP, AND THESE FUCKING BIRDS ARE SINGING AS LOUD AS IVE EVER HEARD THE MOMENT I CRACK OPEN THE WINDOW FOR SOME AIR

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY BALLS ARE ALL SWEATY TOO AND I CANT EVEN SHOWER RIGHT NOW WITHOUT WAKING UP MRS LARS AND HAVING TO HEAR HER NAGGING AT ME LATER FOR IT WHEN ALL I WANNA DO IS SLEEP

LOSE LOSE SITUATION FOR ME RIGHT NOW

@Muff you must be awake right?
Clutbuck is offline   Reply With Quote