Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #41
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
CHRIT OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE THOUGH, LIKE FOR REAL?

you offer zero stability here, you get bored and pass the buck

do you not see how for the long term benefit of the board, you're not the right fit?

diode would be our best bet, tbh

he actually knows what he's doing. he's tried tested and proven. you're tried, hopeful at first, but ultimately not worth the time of day

i mean, modding dia and handing ownership here to chrit? your management and decision making madd suspect yo
I got tired of the site, i did i really did i didnt have time to handle it, so not unlike you baron i am trying to do something in real life to, a board takes constant attention, I am not offering namix anything but a server that he has is own hosted account to like he does now only I OWN my server and he dont have to worry about paying 70 dollars a month for,

no one knows what there doing btw esp in this day n age because everything is a fucking crap shoot.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:59 PM   #42
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
no one knows what there doing btw esp in this day n age because everything is a fucking crap shoot.
yeah no on this one.

i know exactly what i'm doing.

once the contract is up with the arabs i'll move back to a stable server and repopulate. there's no point in doing it right now since it lags so frequently.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #43
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
yeah no on this one.

i know exactly what i'm doing.

once the contract is up with the arabs i'll move back to a stable server and repopulate. there's no point in doing it right now since it lags so frequently.
doesnt mean your going to have a popping site, or an active one
Old 02-19-2014, 04:13 PM   #44
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

diode offers long-term stability though, you don't

your sites constantly go down or die once you lose interest

your track record of involvement with online forums is abysmal in comparison

I'd join diodes before I'd sign up to another hundred short lived ones of yours
Old 02-19-2014, 04:14 PM   #45
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
doesnt mean your going to have a popping site, or an active one
i had over 40 people join and be active after the overhaul and before the site started going down. and that was with minimal effort.

so yeah. no.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:17 PM   #46
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Quote:
why you so scared to admit you don't like the disc part of netcees and you hold me largely responsible for it?

either keep it as pound in here with me or be gone, peon

no one here wants your help

i'll pay namix money for the server he needs out of my own pocket rather than accept anything from you

you're a liability and always have been
70 a month, let's split it.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:18 PM   #47
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by trap View Post
lmao @ 70/month

this site does not warrant a VPS. tell you what, gimee 60 a month and i'll get you a private dedicated server hahahaha
Old 02-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #48
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
i'm down for real

gow is 100 percent the wrong guy for this shit going forwards

@namix
Old 02-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #49
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmao @ 70/month

this site does not warrant a VPS. tell you what, gimee 60 a month and i'll get you a private dedicated server hahahaha
lol, don't know anything about this shit I just know that I don't mind contributing to the continuation of the site. all this moving about is counterproductive. and since I have a lot of money and hardly use it, why not?
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:23 PM   #50
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
lol, don't know anything about this shit I just know that I don't mind contributing to the continuation of the site. all this moving about is counterproductive. and since I have a lot of money and hardly use it, why not?
because you could have your own dedicated server for that much. this site requires colo hosting at best. $7/month, not $70/month. this is like the only forum on the internet with a legit license.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:24 PM   #51
Diode
PR's Finest

anyway i have a bunch of xenforo stuff i'd like to play around with if @Lars wants to start his own site.

vbulletin is dead.

RIP.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:34 PM   #52
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

i was looking more to just stop gow having any say in what happens here

i legit don't think he is good for this board

too homotional and a turn coat
Old 02-19-2014, 05:21 PM   #53
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Starting anew is bad
@namix is a good leader

Let's stay the course boys
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #54
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:

lmfao you ran to rb crying with ur fucking tail between your legs asking for help

you ran back here and your trying to ask to help here now

your a turn coat

and diode if you can get a site popping like that then prove it the shit wont happen
Old 02-19-2014, 05:34 PM   #55
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
lmfao you ran to rb crying with ur fucking tail between your legs asking for help

your a turn coat

and diode if you can get a site popping like that then prove it the shit wont happen
you do realize i've done it before with PR, right?
Old 02-19-2014, 05:34 PM   #56
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:

plus your not good for the board, you ran to rm and rode there dick "lets get this popping" then they laughed at u, u ran to rb "lets get this board popping this is my home" rofl they fucking laughed at you, now your back ehre screaming the same shit

ur a modern age dagel except you do absolutely nothing for the sites you are on except make people not want to post on them because all you do is troll,act like a faggot, and give false claims of bar brawling
Old 02-19-2014, 05:35 PM   #57
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
you do realize i've done it before with PR, right?
listen man, it was easy to do when the shit was much bigger then it is now, do it now

id like to see it happen id like to see you start a forum that stays consistent with alot of activity or even moderate activity esp in the state all this shit is in
Old 02-19-2014, 05:40 PM   #58
Sicc

Did this migration happen already? LOL
Old 02-20-2014, 05:00 AM   #59
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Quote:

your a turn coat

lmao Ron lying like his name pronounced Rawn and shit

you the faggot who admitted to 'giving up on the board' here before going AWOL then resurfacing over at RB rhen you thought the smoke had cleared

the smoke aint cleared faggot, its been blown straight back up your ass which is what got you so irritable

dont even try to make this a you/diode thing to avoid confrontation with someone real like me who will expose how big a fraud you are to this entire site in a heartbeat

dont make me have to check you twice

bet.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:40 AM   #60
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

^ both Rons are pronounced the same. I believe it's just a difference in spelling..

Tags
kar ethered gow off the site, nox is so fuckin lame, stop talking to me certain