Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Summer Classic X

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 01:06 AM   #1
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wanderer vs. Adverse - {Adverse wins}

Round One

FIGHT!

DUE: Friday, the 5th of June @ 11:59 PM PST aka 3 am on the beast coast

12-16 lines, NO MORE AND NO LESS
The rest you already know, I won't accept tom foolery and fuckery

@Wanderer
@Adverse
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-01-2020, 03:11 PM   #2
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Here
12?
Old 06-01-2020, 11:36 PM   #3
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Check that's fine bud
Old 06-04-2020, 05:01 AM   #4
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

u wildin’? I’m king of the jungle.. this twat fucked
U got no Lion’s mane. Im just making the hairs on ur neck stand up
Great power = great responsibility so my fists gotta make u weak
Only crown laying heavy with u is dental work after I break ya teeth
Ur clout a drought! This ur final curtain after I pull the shotty out ur mouth
Lower the arm & watch ur head drop to ur waistline... we knew u’d be bowing out
& LOL @ ur girl loyal. No time for small talk when she’s missed this
Funny that bitch Converse.. but skips chat with me & gets down to business
I’m Sneaking.. shiv hidden in my palm so the strike’ll be spontaneous
Hands disguising a rusty old piece, rough round the edges like Barcotic’s alias
ur own circle gimme ur whereabouts! They know I never been soft
Fingernail torture - how u screaming in pain when someone reach out & I take the tip off

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 06-06-2020 at 07:03 AM.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:06 AM   #5
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Up and coming threat!?, your skills ain't strong I'll slay ya
You been on rookie shit but this the pro-test, bet it get this bitch killed - Breonna Taylor
When the guns come out his mouth stops, you ain't hard and we know bruh
Put Wand in the air with just a wave of the stick - Wingardium leviosa
He took down an established name in the NBL, you see how this weakling did the vet?
But it’s nothing new you upset Bar weekly, when you come in and they see you didn’t drink ya self to death
Please! How could anyone believe this geeks freakin with your spouse?
Only time wand's hittin the g-spot, is when she using a vibrator n he sleepin on the couch
On the real bro, chicks ain't digging you, they can't even stomach this clown
And any bitch having wanderlust a clear indication they needa get tf out of town
Summer classic 9 will be repeated to the fullest, remind you of everything once that barrel burst
You won’t CW when your season get canceled quicker than when it ended with that Arrowverse
Old 06-06-2020, 04:21 PM   #6
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Damn. This was almost impossible to vote on. If I could give it a tie, I would. I thought both had awkward wording that I found it hard to get into. But, both had some very cool concepts that I thought were creative and solid.

Ultimately, I think Adverse had slightly better concepts, although his lines were more awkward length-wise and he used too many name flips. Very close... and a good battle. But, if I had to choose a winner, Adverse is my pick.

Last edited by Ajax; 06-06-2020 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:29 PM   #7
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

Get it but this almost needs a pause lol
This is decent ‘crown laying heavy’ seems a strange phrase to use though
This is niiice
Decent but it doesn’t fully make sense
Lol this is pretty good but barely about yours opponent
Fingernail torture - how u screaming in pain when someone reach out & I take the tip off
Ok closer bit of a left field concept but it works I guess

You been on rookie shit but this the pro-test, bet it get this bitch killed - Breonna Taylorthis is nicely done but if you lost a couple words out the second bar could’ve been even better
Lol this is nice
He took down an established name in the NBL, you see how this weakling did the vet?
But it’s nothing new you upset Bar weekly, when you come in and they see you didn’t drink ya self to death
Lol ok. Feel like Barcotic caught more disses in this battle than anyone else haha
Only time wand's hittin the g-spot, is when she using a vibrator n he sleepin on the couch
Bit samey using wand flip again but the context is different and it works
And any bitch having wanderlust a clear indication they needa get tf out of town
Nice name play again. Could’ve been less wordy I think but nice
Summer classic 9 will be repeated to the fullest, remind you of everything once that barrel burst
You won’t CW when your season get canceled quicker than when it ended with that Arrowverse
Don’t get the reference here tbh I’m guessing refers to last years SC obviously.

Highlights for me were Bowing out vs breonna and Harry Potter bar

I think Adverse edged this with the stronger highlights. Good from
Both though.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:32 PM   #8
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Wand - solid verse nothing really stood out. The dental line was an almost.

Adverse - wand in air was coolish same with Wandeelust.

Very close battle. I've battled Wand before and he's cone way better but I got Adverse here in a close one.

Old 06-06-2020, 08:30 PM   #9
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

i dunno.. this is way too close, could go either way.. Ad had the harry potter bar and a couple of almost quotables ie taylor.. wand’s opener was weird lol but original.. and i personally thought final curtain/bowing out was lotb.. that prob swayed me, damn close

v Wanderer
Old 06-06-2020, 11:46 PM   #10
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Close as fuck.

Wanderer:

Adverse:

Close af, like I said. I’m gonna give Adverse the nod here because I think he attacked Wand a little more directly. Tied on quotables, but even the stuff I wasn’t really feeling from Adverse we’re still cool/decent, where as I can’t really say the same for Wanderer.

Props in the battle boys, good stuff.

V - Adverse
Old 06-07-2020, 04:13 PM   #11
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

@Cashius @Blue Bayou @Hush @Victor @Letterman @Bomb Bard @Zaddy @Orc @Coop @Cred @Answer @Inno @Fracture @Plot @Enbombz @Steve Fox
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-07-2020, 04:24 PM   #12
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

V/wand

I though wands first half was okay. Closer wasn’t bad. Concepts were alright but weren’t very original. Executed tied in okay generally

Adverse’s references were lost on me at times. There was a good 3 that I wasn’t familiar with. Nothing bad built nothing stand out for me.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:22 PM   #13
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Wand - bowing out was cool and hands bar was cool too. Nothing spectacular stood out imo

Ad - upset bar weekly was ur best bar, everything fell flat

Wand had a bit more of an entertaining verse, he gets the nod here
Old 06-08-2020, 04:21 AM   #14
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Wand
Lions mane: corny/wack
Crown: not bad, sounds weird tho
Bowing out: I didnt like, to basic no flip
Converse: didnt go anywhere, I was expecting a sneaker wp
& then you start the next bar with sneak???
Hands: didnt like seems to be a Barc diss
Fingernail: I didnt get this as a diss

Adverse
Taylor: had to google, okish didnt like the pro wp
Wingblah: Jesus, Wand/Potter is played
Bar: didnt like this, also Bar/drinking is played
Vibrator: better np.
Wanderlust: good np, I thought of this one too.
Arrowverse is ok, kinda played to with Aero/arrow

V-Ad only 2 bars I liked
Old 06-08-2020, 07:24 AM   #15
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Vs

Wasn’t feeling much of adverse here. Seen wander list and wand/Harry Potter plays done allot. Gotta edge this to wand with one more quotable
Old 06-08-2020, 07:26 AM   #16
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

5-4 Adverse lets get a few more people

First to 7 wins
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-08-2020, 07:47 AM   #17
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Wand

Opener, teeth, bowing out and barc alias

Closer was decent.

Ad

Lveiosa, couch, get out of town

Opener was ok kind of worded weird.

Overall

I thought it was pretty close so it came down to consistency d I thought wand had just a bit more of that. Good fuckimg battle props to both I got wand
Old 06-08-2020, 08:04 AM   #18
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm sorry for not writing out a full breakdown, but just felt like this needed votes .... count it or discount it because I didn't leave a few quotes.. I read it all everyone know syou can trust me.

these are one of those battles that I hate to actually pick a winner because its so close.. depending on my mood or however it goes I could've given it to Wanderer.. I just thought Ad's stuff was slightly more potent to me. Both did a good job though.. neither were super super mind blowingly dope or anything.... but both very solid and exactly on the same level.. but yeah...

I'm giving it to Adverse BARELY... good job fellas usually voting on things is a lot more clear cut

Last edited by Ouch; 06-08-2020 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:24 AM   #19
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

I like the idea, execution couldve been better

Kind of an old concept, and I think if you're going to use it you need a more fresh spin on it

I like this

eh i see what you're trying to do but I dont think you did it

apart from hands, the connection to barc here is pretty abstract and weak

eh this is ok

You been on rookie shit but this the pro-test, bet it get this bitch killed - Breonna Taylor

ok opener

harry potter/wand flips arent exactly fresh, blue bayou doing one comes to mind, but this is decently executed

Again, wording and execution is good but I think your biggest drawback is a lack of new ideas in your concepts

Ok, I definitely read a wand/vibrator nameflip like a week or 2 ago against him

ok

Aeroverse has been done before, Inf used a pretty identical bar against me like 2ish weeks ago

this is a tough battle to vote on. wand's bowing out bar was by far the lotb, and pretty much everything else from both sides was kind of underwhelming. Reading adverse really frustrates me because imo he has a fairly good grasp on execution and wording, which i generally feel like people struggle with the most, yet when it comes to creativity it really is not up to par. I'm guessing it's because you don't vote much and aren't keeping up with what other people are writing, and everyone's beating you to the punch on pretty much every wand, aero, bar, name flip you write. I don't know who you're facing round 2, but you need to come up with fresher angles if you're going to stay in this thing.

Wand, you have some dope lines here and there but you have to get more consistent with them. The whole "rusty old piece, rough around the edges" thing is just really abstract and weird, most of it doesn't really directly pertain to barcotic, so you're kind of grasping at straws with the association. Fingernail was also a bit weirdly abstract but passable. The crown bar was just played, and the execution could've been done better, and the Lion's mane thing was a tad bit corny in the way that it was executed.

Overall, I got adverse with a more consistent verse

v/ adverse

Last edited by Answer; 06-08-2020 at 08:29 AM.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:58 AM   #20
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Adverse had better concepts and executed them better. Wasn’t really a fan of either verse but wanderer had some pretty used up concepts unfortunately. This was pretty close and props to both for your efforts.

Vote Adverse
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Closed Thread