Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 13 > NBL Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-21-2019, 01:38 PM   #1
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future
Default Blas (0-0) vs. Maximus (0-0) - MAXIMUS WINS

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON A MINIMUM OF 4 BATTLES WILL RESULT IN A DEDUCTION OF 2 VOTES IN YOUR BATTLE. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! VOTE ON 4 BATTLES MINIMUM OR YOU PAY THE PRICE. SIMPLE!

COMPLETE RULE THREAD:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140091

@Blas @Maximus

Last edited by Zaddy; 04-21-2019 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-21-2019, 09:02 PM   #2
Blas
BesTâ„¢

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

check, probably going 10 unless i feel motivated to write more or you drop more first
Old 04-21-2019, 09:53 PM   #3
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

10 is good buddy
Old 04-25-2019, 01:46 PM   #4
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

it's funerals when i invade zones, suckers get bucked with guns
i'll pull out 'deserts and storm' your hood to leave you covered in dust like one
this pussy aint bout that gangsta life, he'll get split with honed cleavers
i walk the talk, got that Cred with RealSpit, you're just the bitch they both ethered
so many face punches got your nostrils bleeding, i'm known to slay bums
feel the pain son, i'll have so much plasma coming out of that nose than rayguns
my savage deeds got coroners loathing, stab these dweeb till organs are showing
spill his guts out, we'll see more Blast issues than magazines reporting explosions
you know i roll with the glock to leave you six feet deep, expect cessation
keep claiming you're a beast and that heat will put you to sleep like estivation
Old 04-25-2019, 11:21 PM   #5
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

MAXIMUS WINS

Last edited by Zaddy; 04-27-2019 at 02:27 AM.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:27 AM   #6
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

i'll pull out 'deserts and storm' your hood to leave you covered in dust like one
ok
i walk the talk, got that Cred with RealSpit, you're just the bitch they both ethered
lol so many real Spit nameplays recently
feel the pain son, i'll have so much plasma coming out of that nose than ray guns
wording hurt my life here
spill his guts out, we'll see more Blast issues than magazines reporting explosions
lol cool
keep claiming you're a beast and that heat will put you to sleep like estivation
what?

Overall cool little verse here, id like to see you venture out of your comfort zone sometimes and test the waters. Good job and thanks for showing man, please drop some votes this week.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:38 AM   #7
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
not bad, kinda lite
this was a cool line, name flips and personal were solid
feel the pain son, i'll have so much plasma coming out of that nose than rayguns
surprisingly never seen this flip, fire
lite
that might be the first time any one ever rhymed estivation. you win regardless if he showed. and that's not a diss to blas cause he's got legit bars. but damn. estivation. the vocab of this guy, whos mans is this
Old 04-28-2019, 04:55 AM   #8
Blas
BesTâ„¢

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

saw the desert concept recently which makes it hit less hard but its ok, connection is kinda meh just saying ull cover me in dust lolz
this was bad
ull have plasma coming out of my nose? i must be missing something
my name isn't blast it's forced and this has been tried, wasn't a fresh enough flip
ok

not a very good verse you're lucky i didn't show, sorry didn't feel like writing a text battle but here's some honest feedback to make up for it

pz