Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future
Default Smokin kush in flying carpet

God rap wearing halo's as tophats
Rollgrass mary poledancin, on pottracks
Rappin' superbot, smoking harry's pot
Turned my craft to a witchcraft, married hiphop
Liplock, tongue action spittin magic
Pen tactics, can't imagine, living addict
Scribbling till I losed a fraction of a bone fragment
I keep myself awake with hanging cold magnets
Gotta keep my head up, faggets know my domes a weapon!
So if my drive comes by go low as your hoes profession
as for now i'm uninsipired so you can have that summer match
But know if i was to buck 1 tire chances of a comeback
would be that of negative do the math after this aftermath
I'm leaving instruments, genius,master rap
Old 06-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #2
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

This was pretty cool I dug the little flow you had going on
it seemed to lack a bit of flavor for me...the taste wasn't for me
maybe towards the middle I felt that was when you caught on
nice little drol..I believe I've seen better
Old 06-08-2013, 12:09 AM   #3
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

liked this a lot more than what you've put up in the past.

Do yourself though homie. u've showed you can flow/ arrange syllables, now do your thing with it

Spread them wings feel me?
Old 06-08-2013, 12:29 AM   #4
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Appreciate guys.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #5
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

This was erratic and each time you brought up a context or subject you abandoned it, leaving this feeling rushed and confused.

Like you bring up God, then the next line Harry Potter's weed (really ? is Harr'ys weed that dank ?) lol...only to abandon those to subs to create more undeveloped themes....

I liked the stagger, short flow and presentation, the strong suit of this piece. But with something this choppy (not ness. a bad thing) you really need to glue it together with a strong theme and context that does not abandon ideas in every line...na mean ?

So walking away from reading this I just get a small glimpse that you are a bad-ass ? How so ? I got to believe it, not just read it.

Take this as crit.
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #6
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

Theres is a content. the content is i'm smoking weed to write better and I write alot.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
Coup
Don't believe the hype

I aint trying to be the lemon here, but that escaped me and it's not my fault.
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #8
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

God rap wearing halo's as tophats
Rollgrass mary poledancin, on pottracks
Rappin' superbot, smoking harry's pot
Turned my craft to a witchcraft, married hiphop
Liplock, tongue action spittin magic
Pen tactics, can't imagine, living addict

to the whole harrys pot was a lol metaphor on how weed makes me spit magical and instead of
perfecting a craft i'm perfecting a witch craft.

then the other lines were just about how i'm am addict of writting.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
Coup
Don't believe the hype

I see you.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #10
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I like how you spice up verse, it was cool. I enjoyed reading
this more than others.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #11
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

Beautiful u gotta tell me do you or dont have mental disability this is what sini keepz pming me
Old 06-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #12
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

On some srs sht .