- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default The 4 Horsemen(Revelations Chapter 6)(HBC)

FreestyleUniverseX HOF

TMKAD:

AND I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beast saying, Come abd see -Revelations Chapter 6 verse 1

It begins...........

War- Riding a red horse, armed with a great-sword/ I innate-hordes of armies that bomb-thee I detonate-more/ your insane to debate-war only if you battle- me, civilians result in casualties~ from hostilities/ hot-still-I-be after confrontation and glocks-kill-a-G/ from combat, fighting intense-warfare~ immense-swordflare conflict gore-stares~ into discord, strangle this-whore before tension becomes thin in fist-wars/ the dispute between rich-brutes~ containing land in misuse contesting flowed struggles in this-noose/ holocaustic weaponry creates arsenals introspectively/ and reign fire angelically~ as missiles bombard~ pistols avenge god, that wont miss-you at all military arms the ware is always hard/ as you fall-to-bars and call-to-god/

Famine- Scarcity of rations the basis of deprivation~ results in starvation then annihilation/ Dearth regirths hunger to the appetite/ Petite in physique then it is palletized/ And corresponded as morsels alteration of food pasteurized/ A global crisis as malnourished locus/ Nourish their segmented bodies is they're focus/ Yearn and consume/ colossal volumes of vegetation complemented by arid fumes/ Entombed in my scales calculations overwhelmed by pennies unsettling the equilibrium/ Sentiments faint in your cerebrum~ black horse/ Spreads famine to the undergrowth and ceases its engorged force/ Shortage of floral, shrubbery and foliage/ Venation and protein engulfed with spoilage

Pestilence- Dispersing plagues that scatter~ and detach and reattach to human matter/ epidemics batters health and shatters fitness~ inflicted the masses with sickness~ encrypted viral/ white horse kills and rashes itches your DNA spirals/ lunching arrows that causes you to stifle~ and suffocate in mist anticipate pandemics/ and endemics cant defend it~ with various forms of vaccines or antiseptic/ and still disease occurs and recurs and occurs bubonic/ bacteria conditions your nerves you vomit~ from the outbreak vision is blurred.....from the virus........

Death- You are not oosirus you near bereavement/ No one lives forever maybe in remembrance~ passing away~ demise bodies and deceased minds departure of day/ each species become eradicated and slayed/ Evasion is countless and pounded/ I’m bounded to hell as it follows behind me and hounded/ Horse horded and pale in contrast beast devour your flesh unveiled/ Massive fatalities impale death sentences/ ending life essences/ brain smoldered the quintessences~ of rivals never to be revived/ mourning your fatal outcome casualties always die/ these are the closing statements the conclusion/ destroyer of all nations brings executions and retribution
Old 04-08-2024, 11:33 PM   #2
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Freestyle Universe HOF
(11/12/02)

Gimik X:

Lets-go-back in tha past for a minute, and jus see why im me...
Men-go-black so ur ass is now a witness, to tha obscene-cries n life-i've-seen...
Set-in-wrath to outlast till im no longer livein, and cant breath threw my tight-means...
Set-in-attacks n flash-backs so consistant, they added mare to my night-dreams...
So i'd wake up cryin-n-screamin, n yellin for my mother as i smuthered...
While i tried fightin-my-demonz, but she was gettin abused n used by her lover...
I could tell she was hiden-her-feelins, when she came to my rescue as he threats-to hit n shuv-her...
Im surprised she survived-tha-beatins, that left her black n blue and lookin for tylenol in tha cupboards...
And she was neva a stranger ta hidein-at-home, while lavishly doin awl she could to hide from her family...
Cuz her mans anger had him strikein-her-bonez, so rapidly n he'd hit even harder if she happened-ta-scream...
My task then became cryin while dialin-tha-phone, so that hammered-freak would see my uncles battle-technigues...
This had my ass suppyin-my-dome, to fathum-free of sin and bad-happenings its a fucken tragety...

Chorus x2
All i know is pain.... All i know is pain....
Contained in rage.... Contained in rage....
Remain in flames.... Remain in flames...
Will this eva change?... Will this eva change?...

Now dont think im jus over-exageratein, cuz my bad-past is awl actual-facts...
My past is a smolder-wit-savage-makeings, cuz half-ass pricks did tragical-acts...
And my life jus became colder-scattered-n-breaking, like flasks-smashed by collateral-handz...
Got ran over by boulders-shattered-n-acheing, shit i jus cant handle-my-past...
Its hard to relive tha horor-matter-im-gazeing, i hate to look-back-on-that-trash...
Cuz its locked n boxed deep in my soul, because its a grotesk vivid mess...
It creates a paradox in my thoughts-that-grow, and pose-a-threat to my head...
I become to scared-ta-talk cuz i rot-with-mold, as it chokes-my-neck n crushes-my-chest...
I become impared-in-shock n it clogs-my-throat, in in hopez-of-rest it lunges-my-breath...
So i lose touch with myself, knowin that i got no escape from my fate...
Tha warnin was tha way their breaths-smelt, so i would wate n stay up late....
Cuz i knew too well thas when hell-fell, and id trembol n shake as i heard tha shots to her face...
Its hard to express what i felt, but i can sure say i wish i could take tha lives of those fags!...

Chorus x2

Lookin back i've seen alotta bitter-shit, my momma awlmost dyin from o.d'in-on-pills...
Lookin back i've seen alot as a little-kid, my momma cryin and slowly-bein-killed...
It sticks in ur mind like "The Exorcist" thriller-did, so very frightnin wit unholy-feelins-built...
A state-which was set for satan, with hellish like-features a life with wife-beaters...
Its stationed in ur mind so it stays-in, and makes ur mind-freak-ya in episodes so ur sight-seizes...
So this has got me facein and bracein, a lot of fine-reasons to hate and despise-jesus...
My happyness n innocents has bin taken, so im a blind-believer as my eyez-is-bleedin...
Im now like an athiast neva prayin, cuz i feel god let tha devil settle me tied-in-liez-decievin...
Shit im jus tryin ta stay afloat in this violent-sea, that keeps poundin-me-wit-wavez...
But i got a raft not a-boat so i drift n ly-in-defeat, but wont stop tryin till i sleep soundly-in-my-grave...

Chorus x2

Shit... this is tha life i've lived and survived... and what im still livin..... momma we gon' make it threw....
we cant give up... we wont give up.. i promise i wont give up on u.. or anyone i care for.....