Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
they don't have even remotely the same liabilities dude.

it is a requirement of any decent bjj school to clean the mats daily if not after every class. the only place they don't do that shit is brazil, but being dirt poor has a lot to do with that.
And most GYMs in NYC lol....
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:58 PM   #242
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Dre, why do you do that?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:00 PM   #243
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Do what?

I was attempting to pass along "hearsay" knowledge just to spread awareness. You learned something from it as far as what to avoid and how to clean a GI, no? Lol
Old 03-07-2018, 06:02 PM   #244
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
And most GYMs in NYC lol....
Marcelo's, Unity, Renzo's and any other legit gym in NYC cleans their fucking mats.

You seem to think BJJ is like going to an exercise gym. It's not. Students clean up their mess. It's not the same dynamic you have with an exercise gym and its owners at all.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:03 PM   #245
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Bro, if you think they clean their mats after every session LIKE they are supposed too, your confused man lol... Real talk.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:05 PM   #246
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, if you think they clean their mats after every session LIKE they are supposed too, your confused man lol... Real talk.
I know they do for a fact.

As has any place I've visited throughout the country.

As do we.

Class ends, hand mops and sprayer to lower belts, and they wipe down the fucking mats.

What is so difficult about this concept for you?
Old 03-07-2018, 06:06 PM   #247
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol for what fucking reason is amen even itt tho lol STFU already
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:08 PM   #248
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

He's knows nothing of the subject but he is a germophobe so he just talking about germs so its feels like its a bout him. Standard Amen move.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:08 PM   #249
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I ain't never had a staph infection in my life

Nor any kind of cyst or whatnot

Why is this
Old 03-07-2018, 06:08 PM   #250
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Because I live it and see it with my own eyes dude. My 13 year old trains in a Renzo. You on the other hand are assuming. You live in NC. Have you been to ANY MMA gym in NYC? Not going to argue anymore about it tho...

Come visit and see for yourself if you think it's a"fact"...
Old 03-07-2018, 06:09 PM   #251
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Lol for what fucking reason is amen even itt tho lol STFU already
Bro, STFU - you haven't contributed shit to the thread man.

I'd legit beat you up lol. That's FACTS.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:12 PM   #252
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Because I live it and see it with my own eyes dude. My 13 year old trains in a Renzo. You on the other hand are assuming. You live in NC. Have you been to ANY MMA gym in NYC? Not going to argue anymore about it tho...

Come visit and see for yourself if you think it's a"fact"...
holy shit are you off the mark on literally everything you stated.

"my 13 year old trains in a renzo"

Renzo runs his own gym in NYC. "Trains in a Renzo affiliated dirt box in the basement of a Bronx clown wig consortium/rape parlor" is not the same fucking thing. Also I love how this transitioned like Billy Madison "I should know.. Well, I know a guy... But could you imagine?" - now your fucking kid trains BJJ out of the blue. Sure thing, I bet you "live and see it". Hahahaha.

I live in SC. I'm from NJ and have lived and worked in Manhattan. I've only been down here 6 years you chucklefuck.

I have trained in NYC, my friends have trained in NYC, and literally tens of thousands of people on reddit, sherdog, etc. have reviewed the gyms I mentioned, which are run by some of the most acclaimed and talented grapplers in the history of the sport.

THEY CLEAN THEIR FUCKING MATS
Old 03-07-2018, 06:18 PM   #253
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Not the Bronx, lol. Stop reading there but w/e dude lol.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:48 PM   #254
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

honestly this fat black mexican should have never been allowed to recover from 'staff infection'.

like, yea bro... there's an outbreak at work. imbecile.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:49 PM   #255
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Any actual martial arts gym is super disciplined that’s what 90% of its all about they definitely clean their mats
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:17 PM   #256
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, STFU - you haven't contributed shit to the thread man.

I'd legit beat you up lol. That's FACTS.

Never go full gloss.

Are u under the impression u contributed anything to this thread aside from being a human punching bag and looking like a complete and utter faggot for talking out his ass and repeatedly being made to look like a good damn retard ? Cuz that impression would be misguided lol.

U are a moderately tolerable boarder when youre not talking on every fucking thread trying painfully hard to impress everyone with lies and overly exaggerated stories that barely even relate to the topic at hand.

You're not a funny person. You're not a strong person. You're not a good fighter. You're not a good battler. Over all ur mostly below average I'm everything that this site collectively enjoys and participates in so while I understand you look up to a bunch of us it is off-putting to have to listen to your bullshit on such an endless basis.

Just shut the fuck up for once. Take a break. Ur in this thread getting fucking wrecked and ur pride won't let u walk away even tho everyone can clearly see you have absolutely no fucking clue or experience in what you're speaking on. It's embarrassing.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:19 PM   #257
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

he doesn't appreciate being called gloss.

rip never forgot.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:20 PM   #258
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

[IMG]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/jeshkaspeaks/A3447009-B948-4491-80D6-***B21A51ACF_zps5nrzdkbr.gif[/IMG]
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 08:41 PM   #259
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 08:46 PM   #260
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Never go full gloss.

Are u under the impression u contributed anything to this thread aside from being a human punching bag and looking like a complete and utter faggot for talking out his ass and repeatedly being made to look like a good damn retard ? Cuz that impression would be misguided lol.

U are a moderately tolerable boarder when youre not talking on every fucking thread trying painfully hard to impress everyone with lies and overly exaggerated stories that barely even relate to the topic at hand.

You're not a funny person. You're not a strong person. You're not a good fighter. You're not a good battler. Over all ur mostly below average I'm everything that this site collectively enjoys and participates in so while I understand you look up to a bunch of us it is off-putting to have to listen to your bullshit on such an endless basis.

Just shut the fuck up for once. Take a break. Ur in this thread getting fucking wrecked and ur pride won't let u walk away even tho everyone can clearly see you have absolutely no fucking clue or experience in what you're speaking on. It's embarrassing.

if I culd sig this is in its entirety I wuld..
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
big gloss man, bob gloss - joy of failing, criss cross applegloss, deglosse`, dick lips use dental gloss, end of book-glossary, gloss ballad toss salad, glossablanca, glossberg pump, glossed and found, glossed for words, glossed in translation, glossed prophets, glossglossplata, glosstomy bag, glosston paradise, glosstradamus, glossventura gloss detective, glossybear waka waka, glossymodo, grick gloss, insane clown glossy, make america gloss again, santa gloss christmas dicklips, who’s the gloss?