White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Asking for help..

Ok.. Perhaps my last post was a bit selfish. Basically this is another thread about making financial contributions towards an account i have on music xray .com. This website actually produces excellent carreernopportunities for me to have my music placed in television shows. Movies. Commercials and even has sent menopportunities to write songs for fabolous himself. Or maybe it was hooks. Either way it was for the Ef aye bee oh. I constantly get opportunitiesnto push mynmusic innfront of maybach and rockafella. And various other labels... Now tondonthis i havento pay somenmoneynto submit my material. Basically this is me asking for donations. Clisk the link for more info and i even have a song to hearbbefore u decide..

http://www.musicxray.com/tip_jars/17058
Button
Old 09-25-2016, 06:23 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

hey bro, a few things

any site asking you to pay to have your music placed is bullshit. there are websites you post your music on, i forget and have deleted the bookmarks because i don't clear samples/etc so i gave up on it lol, but there are a few reputable places

those sites are where tv channels and movie production studios will go to purchase music, they are licensed through bmi and ascap and everything else so you need to own full rights of everything involved in the recording before submitting, if your music is used and you don't you are going to be fined tens of thousands of dollars and you might only make 50 bucks total off of it.

i understand how this process works thoroughly my dude. if you tried to submit your sample music from that site you are fucked. if you submit something on a beat you found on the internet you're fucked. if you purchase a beat off someone, and even do an online contract through a site like "hellosign" you can still be fucked if he used an unlicensed KICK DRUM let alone whole sample phrases, and its not on the beatmaker, its on you for submitting it

you're wasting your time basically. just trying to help.

i can link you to some of the sites, i think one was audio socket, yea just found it

https://www.audiosocket.com/

they do everything from mtv to shit like commercials, my dude dC makes 100k a year making 15 second loops lol, but he makes beats, he owns all the music he produces etc. he also collabs with real musicians, guitarists etc to make the phrases that get bought and used to segway from scenes, the beats you hear in the background of reality shows etc.

its next to impossible to license random rap music. meaning with an artist rapping on it. no ones gonna buy it. they're gonna license some nas shit. they're gonna license big name shit. because when you got an actual music budget to license actual music you're gonna spend it.

but yea just to reiterate here is an excerpt from there submission thing

"If your music is accepted, anyone who owns any part of the master recording or the publishing, or anyone who has rights over the music in any way must sign an Audiosocket agreement prior to final acceptance. You indemnify Audiosocket and our clients if / should your accepted works infringe upon the rights of another. Or, as we'd say had we not been infected by the lawyer gene, submit your own work. Don't infringe on copyrights - protect your assets, and we'll protect ours."

so if you wanted to submit that song you posted, you would need to sign an online document, as well as dino, and badweather, also everyone involved in the original, g-eazy, bebe rexha, lauren christy, tms, michael keenan and cristoph anderson

if any of them don't sign you can't post it.

make original shit or make it a hobby

or, just make shit, make albums, perform, etc. garner a following
Old 09-26-2016, 12:12 PM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Nah.. My music goes up for free on the site. But to send it to the labels costs 10-15 dollara depending on the opportunity
Old 09-26-2016, 12:12 PM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Oh.. And ibwould only send all original stuff obviously.. I do have all original tracks broseph
Old 09-26-2016, 02:37 PM   #5
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

How much of your own money have u invested on yourself?

Didn't read the entire post btw
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 04:42 PM   #6
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop View Post
How much of your own money have u invested on yourself?

Didn't read the entire post btw
This.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 04:55 PM   #7
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck off geno
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:17 AM   #8
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

@Diode RESPOND LIKE A MAN
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote