White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default what a night its been..

So my gf mom and husband fought ig out as usual when she gets drunk.. only this time. He goes hard as nails. She been accusing him ov cheating on her forever. He dont cheat. He avoids her cause shes insane. Yelling cussing and bitvhing about everylittle thing allllll the time. Hes gotta be the best or one of the best dudes i know. Patient as hell greT with his kids Nd grandkids. Hard ass worker and always home. Just redid this entire house for this woman. I mean the kitchen.. new hardwood floor. Stove. Refrigerator. New washer and druey. Redid two of the three bathrooms and cuy her a 20,000 check to help with mortgatge cUse she and he are retired but she dont work and he has his own buisiness. Great handyman. So last night this guy fucking flips. Hes sick of being accused ov cheating and he tears the fucking house apart. Dont know whT hes been drinking all night butt the upstairs is a fucki g dissaster. Well.. at about 4am i hear a shotgun go off out back. This mothrrfucker is trying to kill himself. Shit you not. Theres fuckibg holes all in his trailer and im like holy fuck i gotta do something. Next thing i know he comes in and grabs everyone in the house and says all of you geg the fuck down here and hear me...

Me and my girl are on the couch. The kids are up with her mom cUse they sleep in my girls room since his son and gf moved into mh girls brothers room whos in jail for being a drugkingpin. Anyway. Her mom used to sleep in her brothers room cause she and her husband havnt slept in the same room in years. They been married for 20. So his son and his gf come down. My gf mom com comes down and me and my girl are already sitting there. He looks at me and says chris. You all need to understand im fucked up. I been drinkinv allnighg im fucking tired of being accused of shit i dont do. Im drunk and pissed. Hes in tears mind you. He says i just tried to kill myself and somehow i missed, if u dont believe go look at the big ass hole in my trailor. Then he says ...shig needs to changr. Chris.... actually i have nothing but respect for you. When u lost ur car you did whatever it took to get a ride and worked two jobs to pay child support and hardly see a dime afterwords. you help with the kids u cook and clean when no one else does or can and respect.Then he said... the rest of you motherfuckers. We need help ... talking to his son and gf. I took you two in and you dont do shit blahblahblah.. and then he says now what does any of you have to fuckibg say. I was like man.. i got nothing but love for you and respect. Ur one of the best dudes i know. And he starts crying and shit.. everyone walks away. He goes upstairs and in like five minutes comes back and says.. drugs have fucking ruined my life.... and i dont even do them. This is because of my girls brother having the house raided and shit not to mention his kids who r fucked up.. and now i think hes asleep. Holy fuck man

Last edited by Geno; 05-01-2016 at 08:28 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 08:44 AM   #2
SHECK WES

Battle Record: 3-3

SHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant future

Spanish
Live in a house of 10+ people
Crazy Hispanic wife
Paw paw the only one chipping in
Everyone else leaches off of him and is a bum

yup can't blame him, make a song about it bro
@Dabble MC to thread for reassurance
Old 05-01-2016, 09:15 AM   #3
Dabble MC

Dabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wear Shhh View Post
@Dabble MC to thread for reassurance

ive long known this guy lives with his girlfriends family.

he doesnt look the type to handle responsibility well.

you can tell by the last two weeks worth of laundry
that he uses as sheets and a comforter

but Jenny Syde is good people
she just got them struggle bars.
and I forgive her transgressions for being terrible.
we're as square as a that marlboro he bummed
off his suicidal girlfriends cum donor last night.

as is well between me and Jenny.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:17 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Lol. Yous a funny dude man. Real shit
Old 05-01-2016, 09:18 AM   #5
Dabble MC

Dabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant futureDabble MC has a brilliant future

likewise fella.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:21 AM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Cray shit
Shoulda took the shotty apart and bust him with the barrel
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:24 AM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Ya. I bonestly dont think he aimed at himseld. How do you miss with a shotgun. I think it was more. For the awe effect and to gain full attention. He just walkes outside with his son. Cant believe hes still awake and coherant. Wow. This dude is big to. im 6'2 185 lbs. This guy is 6'4 or 6'5 and gotta be about 220 lbs. Whichvdont matter cause hes slow... but i respecg him

He been playing country music allnight. Thank god i like rap. At least when i get pissed and music makes me go hard its to gurt someone else and not myself lmao. Good thing there aint no pets in the house. Id prolky be burrying them

Last edited by Geno; 05-01-2016 at 09:28 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:29 AM   #8
SHECK WES

SHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant future

If you're gonna off yourself with a shotgun you're shooting up. He def didn't try to kill himself he wanted to prove a point.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:30 AM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Ya. the whole is in the roof of the trailor. Its hard to tell man.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:44 AM   #10
SHECK WES

Yikes be safe
Old 05-01-2016, 09:51 AM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
So my gf mom and husband fought ig out as usual when she gets drunk.. only this time. He goes hard as nails. She been accusing him ov cheating on her forever. He dont cheat. He avoids her cause shes insane. Yelling cussing and bitvhing about everylittle thing allllll the time. Hes gotta be the best or one of the best dudes i know. Patient as hell greT with his kids Nd grandkids. Hard ass worker and always home. Just redid this entire house for this woman. I mean the kitchen.. new hardwood floor. Stove. Refrigerator. New washer and druey. Redid two of the three bathrooms and cuy her a 20,000 check to help with mortgatge cUse she and he are retired but she dont work and he has his own buisiness. Great handyman. So last night this guy fucking flips. Hes sick of being accused ov cheating and he tears the fucking house apart. Dont know whT hes been drinking all night butt the upstairs is a fucki g dissaster. Well.. at about 4am i hear a shotgun go off out back. This mothrrfucker is trying to kill himself. Shit you not. Theres fuckibg holes all in his trailer and im like holy fuck i gotta do something. Next thing i know he comes in and grabs everyone in the house and says all of you geg the fuck down here and hear me...

Me and my girl are on the couch.The kids are up with her mom cUse they sleep in my girls room since his son and gf moved into mh girls brothers room whos in jail for being a drugkingpin. Anyway. Her mom used to sleep in her brothers room cause she and her husband havnt slept in the same room in years. They been married for 20. So his son and his gf come down. My gf mom com comes down and me and my girl are already sitting there. He looks at me and says chris. You all need to understand im fucked up. I been drinkinv allnighg im fucking tired of being accused of shit i dont do. Im drunk and pissed. Hes in tears mind you. He says i just tried to kill myself and somehow i missed, if u dont believe go look at the big ass hole in my trailor. Then he says ...shig needs to changr. Chris.... actually i have nothing but respect for you. When u lost ur car you did whatever it took to get a ride and worked two jobs to pay child support and hardly see a dime afterwords. you help with the kids u cook and clean when no one else does or can and respect.Then he said... the rest of you motherfuckers. We need help ... talking to his son and gf. I took you two in and you dont do shit blahblahblah.. and then he says now what does any of you have to fuckibg say. I was like man.. i got nothing but love for you and respect. Ur one of the best dudes i know. And he starts crying and shit.. everyone walks away. He goes upstairs and in like five minutes comes back and says.. drugs have fucking ruined my life.... and i dont even do them. This is because of my girls brother having the house raided and shit not to mention his kids who r fucked up.. and now i think hes asleep. Holy fuck man

Lmao good story. Would read more kf these.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:52 AM   #12
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

You need a platinum record aSap.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:59 AM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Geno..in all seriousness....he needs to talk to a professional asap. And you should hide the gun. For real.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:06 AM   #14
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Geno..in all seriousness....he needs to talk to a professional asap. And you should hide the gun. For real.
How many times have you tried to fake off yourself.

Old 05-01-2016, 10:08 AM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Never. The only time I ever just wanted to die was when I had a kidney stone. Real talk.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:18 AM   #16
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Damn, kidney stones no joke huh? I'm about to load up on cranberry juice then.

Old 05-01-2016, 11:35 AM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Please don't talk to me like we are friends.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:01 PM   #18
SHECK WES

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Please don't talk to me like we are friends.
Lmaooo
Old 05-02-2016, 03:54 AM   #19
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

You should have slapped the shit out of him and said....

I did it for the klondike