Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat
Default Boss Linguist

Sink in my cot, pajamas, drinking an Arnold Palmer. Thinkin about ya momma and my dink is Barack Obama. (all Schicked there’s not a..visible hair on it). I’m a tall drink of water, you a single drop aquatic. I’m all things Nevada, spittin all exotic. The All England. Proper-Form English talker. Boss linguist, often bored with you yawners. I’m autistic, off the board as an author. It’s called sickness, call support from the doctor. Ya’ll bitches just politicians in office, it’s all business, always sit on my caucus. Copy brimming with confidence cause I’m bringin the hottest shit. The single most competent constantly killing these consonants. Positively nukin ya neurons. Vomiting, I’m pukin out neutrons. All mc’s minute when they do songs. Ecology: I’m huger than Groupon. My quality through the roof and I’m too gone, like astrology when I shoot for a new star. I’m hardly what you usually view dog, commodity, my product is juice raw. Stronger than the shot of a foosball professional when I’m all up in ya follicles, goofball.. I’m stressin you. Hair fallin out on some old grey persistence. Dare call me out, get ya Rogaine subscription. My whole brain is sickness, ya whole face is missin(shout to wise ways, I’m bout to rhyme strange) when I flow straight emissions, like propane conditions. The O.J. of Simpsons, when I penetrate a squirter; I don’t pay attention and just get away with murder. I elevated further than the state of Colorado, the renegade with verses: I just make it hard to follow.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
breathless
Master of Beastiality

Battle Record: 4-6

breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless

Damn man... Old grey persistence/Rogaine prescriptions... Ridiculous!
The single most competent constantly killing these consonants.
Positively nukin ya neurons. Vomiting, I’m pukin out neutrons

Diggin the alliterations, a lot of times it sounds corny but you pulled it off flawless
I'm not much for the freeverse style, but this was so packed with rhyme that still had a readable stop and go flow that it worked... Very impressive dude

http://soundcloud.com/dancourser/sets
breathless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #3
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Ye, I kinda agree with Breathless. Thought it was cool and had interesting rhymeschemes going. I'm not a fan of the paragraph-style tho', but that doesn't really matter when it comes down to it.

It's a swag n flow verse, you say a lot without really saying anything, yet you prove you know your shit so you accomplished what you came here to do. That's the beauty with pieces like this, but personally I prefer a concept of some sort. Every now and then I think it's cool to read stuff like this and I got to hand it to you; shit's very thorough and I enjoyed the read from start to finnish and that's something I respect. Think this shit would sound mad wicked on track tho'.

Boss linguist, often bored with you yawners.
I’m autistic, off the board as an author.
It’s called sickness, call support from the doctor.
Ya’ll bitches just politicians in office,
it’s all business, always sit on my caucus.
^ Dopeness, same thing goes for the grey presistence/rogaine emisions, straight emissions/propane conditions/OJ of Simpsons etc.

After reading this and thinking about my own shit I think you and me are at the exact opposite spectrum of writtens. I focus a lot more on content and the concept of the piece as a whole rather than syllables and multis etc., whereas you focus more on rhymeschemes and getting a clear message across while proving your ground, basicly the technical aspects of writing. We approach stuff differently and honestly; I think we got something to learn from eachother if we want to add more to our bag of tricks. Going to read more of your shit later on. Keep it up!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:17 AM   #4
Dove Dozer
loose leaf bruce lee

Battle Record: 7-6

Dove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant future

Dope verse pat
Old 11-13-2013, 12:41 AM   #5
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
The single most competent constantly killing these consonants. Positively nukin ya neurons. Vomiting, I’m pukin out neutrons. All mc’s minute when they do songs. Ecology: I’m huger than Groupon
this was my personal favorite section. this was moreso along the lines of your comfort zone but you always bring that effortless type of energy to it. like you think in rhyme and this is simply you speaking. you don't post much at all outside of OM so that even further reinforces that sort of dynamic..

i think you could balance this with a mix of introspection and have something not only dope rhyme and rhythm-wise but also something more emotive. something with potency and lasting effect. but thats just a thought.

be easy man, thanks

Old 11-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
BWHAHA
Sophomore Member

BWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant future

@PancakeBrah he uses the ":" well here, not only black can do it.

black even quoted it. lolololol.

dis was really cool. I've been watching you and darth hit it out, keep it up, he's very competent.
BWHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #7
BWHAHA
Sophomore Member

BWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant future

This is also like an italian-afficionado cigar Pauly D stick your head out, backwards, with a baseball bat tucked between your Hanes Boxers type.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #8
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWHAHA View Post
@PancakeBrah he uses the ":" well here, not only black can do it.

black even quoted it. lolololol.

dis was really cool. I've been watching you and darth hit it out, keep it up, he's very competent.
When did I say only black can do it well? I'm confused.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:52 PM   #9
BWHAHA
Sophomore Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
When did I say only black can do it well? I'm confused.
you didn't.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #10
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. Glad that's cleared up.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:52 PM   #11
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

The O.J. of Simpsons, when I penetrate a squirter; I don’t pay attention and just get away with murder.
^Cool!
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote