Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-30-2015, 04:33 PM   #121
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

I hate em too they smell like ass yo
Old 04-30-2015, 04:34 PM   #122
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post
Your spirit animal is a wet dog you scum.
Stfu Lil Nigga
Old 04-30-2015, 04:39 PM   #123
Fig
Om

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

And we've come full circle
Old 04-30-2015, 04:40 PM   #124
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

And for some of us, Black males, this shit starts in grade school! you're just seeing what happens to us in the street, between us and cops..

But the same shit happen on a different level in school.. lol.. it's a little studdle, a little unfair shit here and there to fuck with you

you'd have to live it to understand it, but were are mingled amongst our enemies and have no place of our own to separate

And the drug element seems to mysteriously infiltrate and destroy all the communities we try to build.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:43 PM   #125
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Don't feel like jousting w/ a dirtball teenybopper who gets swindled out of rent money like a hoe nigga

lol go do some somersaults in the backyard lil.nigga

N get off my dick whenever opportunity presents itself
Old 04-30-2015, 04:51 PM   #126
Fig
Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Don't feel like jousting w/ a dirtball teenybopper who gets swindled out of rent money like a hoe nigga

lol go do some somersaults in the backyard lil.nigga

N get off my dick whenever opportunity presents itself
It's funny because it's you!
Old 04-30-2015, 06:41 PM   #127
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
I’ve stopped trying to explain the black male perspective on this issue because people don't understand,

all i hear is the same shit every time.. if u don't do nothing wrong blah blah blah.., if you cooperate with the cops, etc, etc, etc, well.. They should have never gotten themselves in that situation in the first place

People really are naïve

What? all these black men are lying about how the cops, PLANT EVIDENCE ON THEM? unlawfully search them and their property, and beat the shit out of them during arrest, etc etc,

Even if you know you’re rights; How the fuck does that help while it’s happening?

Say something if you want too and you’ll compound the situation.

You’re dumb asses are probably thinking you can take it to court afterwards aren’t you. Hahahahaha $$ <-who has that for the legal fees involved?

But the camera phones are helping a little

Cause my word is worth nothing to you
no one can talk back to police and get away with it. thats false. if they are pulling you over, or stopping to speak with you on foot, you HAVE TO stop.

i can't speak for other white people, but i was taught to yes sir, and no sir cops, show them respect, even if they are assholes, because doing anything to the contrary only makes the situation worse. if i had one hundred pounds of crack on me i would stop for the police

not because i can fight it in court, but because it will make it easier on me when it comes to sentencing

whatever the crime is.

now i understand that black people get mistreated by police at a higher rate, but literally the only reason freddie gray is dead is because he ran. i'm not saying he wouldnt be arrested, but he wouldnt get JUMPED by them if he just complied

i understand its hard to comply when your constantly harrassed, but you have no choice.

i was taught you have no choice. the police ain't your mother or father. they ain't your school teacher. you can't get one over on them. do every single thing they say. thats literally the only way it can go as good as possible, cuz as soon as the cop decides to fuck with you, white black whatever, your fucked

i dunno tho, i didnt grow up in the big city. i went to cheap shitty underfunded schools until high school with a healthy mix of blacks and whites. no asians or mexicans, just blacks and whites. healthy mix of black and white teachers as well. blacks didnt get treated differently. but thats HERE. my middle school had metal detectors and surveillance and shit.

it wasn't BALTIMORE THO, where its entire communities of blacks so i don't know that life

when i say don't run from police i'm not saying that because you can get off in court like everything is lovely

i'm saying they won't beat the fuck out of you if you let them arrest you. either way your getting arrested. best case scenario if you run, you get tackled, knee on the neck, roughed and scruffed around. worst case scenario, death.

but again i was raised not to run from cops and just go along with whatever happens
Old 05-03-2015, 08:19 AM   #128
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Destroyer
Didn't Chris Rock, a famous black man, popularize.. and/or enforce and/or excuse.. that kind of thinking?? ("black guy" vs. "nigger" comparisons)
@Wise Wiggles
You speak as though this is a colorblind phenomenon. You have to admit the incidents are frequent enough and lopsided enough to make it a pattern. &Not just recently but for a long time.
Can you picture in your mind an unarmed white dude getting absolutely beaten about the face in a defenseless position, like that Detroit cop did to that black guy when he pulled him out of his car? I can't.
And then the bragging about it/ re-enacting at the police station with 3 other cops, while the guy lies there bloody waiting for medical attention. Lol. Whether people want to admit it or not, &whether they like the public/media/"black" "reactions" or not, it seems clear that there is a problem (and there has been a problem for a while).

Now I agree that some cops are d1cks to everyone, and use far too much force for the situation, on their power-trips, etc, No matter the skin color. But that doesn't make the "black thing" untrue.

@a bunch of people
To all of you speaking on the "offenses" of the dead people, or criminal histories, or initial "non-compliance", you are truly missing the big picture.
When the threat is neutralized, an officer of the peace is not only acting immorally by harming/killing a suspect, but is breaking the law. Ultimate hypocrisy.
This should concern all people of all colors and anyone who cares about the bill of rights... you know, the first 10 things in the Constitution.*

Arguing or running, should never result in beatings or death sentences. And the guy's criminal history is completely irrelevant until "after-the-fact apologists" use it as a red herring.
And you know what?, if a guy's running away. Cops will catch him and he'll go to jail longer. Probably don't need to shoot him in the back and kill him. Lol. Although that one was on video and egregious enough to charge the cop with murder.

And I use the term "threat" loosely. Other than the Michael Brown case(allegedly), none of these dead/injured black dudes were an imminent danger to the police.
I mean the dude selling loosies who didn't wanna go to jail, argued, then got choked to death(with a chokehold banned by that department), WHILE the dude said "I can't breath", ALL on video.... and no charges brought against the dude who killed him. Beyond that, the department issued a veiled apology about how unfortunate is, etc, but ended it with comments about the guy's actions(verbal argument with cops) and lifestyle (fat, poor diet), were the main factors. Lol. Kind of sick if you think about it. The guy's family has to read that.
If that case in particular doesn't strike you as a bit odd, then there's really no point in having this discussion.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:32 AM   #129
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Speaking more broadly, I try to think about things rationally, so I find some of these issues frustrating because people tend to "pick sides", as though there are sides to pick...

Let me give you an example: the disproportionate black prison population

Let's not mince words here. Blacks commit more crimes. You know it. I know it. Now sure, there might be a slew of factors involved. It's not strictly due to the melanin levels in the skin.

But there is ALSO major institutional bias, public and private policies which lead to recidivism, harsher sentences for minorities than whites, harsher charges to begin with, rougher "plea" deals, etc, etc, I could go on.

These things are not mutually exclusive!! Why can't.. minorities and, for lack of a better term, white-guilt-liberals.. admit that maybe, just maybe, black people commit more crimes in general (whatever the reasons, factors)?. Arguably Alot more crimes.

But why can't the "other side" also admit that there is maybe, just maybe, a lot of institutional inequalities/racism..?
Old 05-03-2015, 08:45 AM   #130
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@dead man i believe spoke of "subconscious racism", etc.
I've always found it fascinating (but sad) how prisons basically become extremely segregated/tribal.. "walking sociology/psychology experiments". And all races do it. I'm not saying I expect prison to be a "multicultural kumbayah".. but it's crazy how extreme the races (all of them) segregate, naturally... I'm sure the fact that many of them are violent gang members certainly contributes to it lol. But still. It's weird to me.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:48 AM   #131
Pharaohs Army
Banned

What if pot was decriminalized in every state since 1937? How different would our prisons look for all races?
Old 05-03-2015, 09:00 AM   #132
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

So the 6 cops involved were indicted
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:52 AM   #133
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yo pharaoh the problem is everyone knows everything you are saying already

no one agrees that cops SHOULD be killing people who run. they absolutely SHOULD be prosecuted in these matters. but it is a FACT that none of those dead, would be dead, if they had complied with the police.

you can't even argue it really.

whatever needs to happen won't. you can train better police, but when your a good police officer being lied to every single day, putting your own life on the line every day its easy to see how they reach a breaking point.

again because people are retarded i have to reiterate. that doesn't condone any excessive use of force. its just the symptoms of the sickness that lead to it.

its honestly too big of an issue to tackle for my mind.

personally i think the only answer is that their is some kind of government program that helps these crime ridden impoverished communities help themselves. the problem isnt as much with the police as it is the communities we ask them to police. if they didnt have to risk their lives in such sketchy situations they would be able to better do their jobs

but honestly asking the government to do something like that is too much. like honestly poor communities of all colors need people holding their hands

i don't think you should be allowed to breed as easily as you can lol. some fat white trailer bitch with some dirtball meth dude shouldnt be ALLOWED TO PROCREATE

but its america. and you have the freedom to bring children into shitty situations, and you have democrats out their rewarding you for breeding with incentives for every kid you bring in the world under the poverty line
Old 05-03-2015, 12:42 PM   #134
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

a few years ago i was waiting for The Max one day by my parents house. I had my license taken away from a dui. Walked up to max stop and notice this white dude just chilling, sitting across the tracks. He might of been a vagrant. He might of been drunk. Or he might of had mental issues. He might of said a couple things kind of loud. Next thing I know this dude is getting swarmed by like 4 cops. They circle him and shit, keeping their distance and then a couple more roll up, keeping the parameter clear and secure or some shit. Some of these fuckers were in plain clothes.any way all of the sudden they jump his ass and push behind this stone ledge where he was sitting. I think they did that so no one could really see what they were doing to him. They started pulling out asps and beating the piss outta this dude. Like two po's were wrenching on him. Dudes yelling STOP STOP YOUR BREAK MY ARM YOU'RE BREAKING MY ARM. There's dyke pos rolling around telling people not to film. Saying YOU CAN'T FILM ... I'm just standing there like wtf? Dude didn't even do anything... duDE was WHITE. That's why I don't buy into all this racist bullshit. White people getter popped all the fucking time here for doing stupid shit to police. It ain't a color thing. It just doesn't get blown up by the fucking media. Cops are fucked in general. They will use lethal force on your dumb ass because they can. And most of the time they may get away with it. Only time I got off the hook FOR ANYTHING IN MY FUCKING LIFE I was with a black person. Swear to fuck g god I was pulled over with my black homie Maurice and we had an open fifth of soco in there and I peeled out on a backstreet. Now there was a cop sitting with his lights off just fucking chilling there that I didn't see. Pulls me over. Tells me get out. Asks how much I had to drink. I was 20 years old so I wasn't supposed to drinking anything technically lol. Anyways we were fuck ed but they got another call of like a hit and run so they took off. Idk. Dumb people do dumb shit. Some get away. Some don't. Michael Brown seemed like a piece of fucking shit. I seen a video going around with him and his buddies just beating the ever living shit out of some old dude. The old dude was taking it but it was fuck ed up
Old 05-03-2015, 10:44 PM   #135
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Some of the cops were black.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
50 shades of wigger, rep power 0 need not apply