Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Short One-Off League > SOL Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2019, 06:20 AM   #7
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
Good mag, thank you for the league. It was nice to have a semi professional text league to battle in since the NBL prior to the last one, even the BA was ran well by @Incredible.

My conditions to battle bleak were simple tbh

I originally said swag n flow by itself but that was denied
So I said

10 lines reg, 10 lines swag n flow, and since y’all wanted pics soooooo bad - 10 lines w pics but they had to be fresh pics that had a female in it

“Omg he’s asking for the world!” I guess getting bleak in a pic with a female who isn’t his fat aunt or gay boyfriend is too much to ask? Lol

Plus batting bleak is a waste of time, the chihuahua can keep barkin

& I’m not a fan of the NCs & RB agreement because it benefits them 100x more then it does NCs
Explain?