Unlike your pre thought up,
Let's bore us
With more of your butt plug writtens
Justin run in for fuck sakes & bust me a river,
Stick on the fringe of that comfort zone your so accustomed to wigga,
Fuck my structure you idoit
& all those built bridges kid
Get over yourself like forward flips,
Then launch your frame up off of my awnings into a position that's feelin' more than really awkward bitch.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:21 PM   #2
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

This seemed more battle-orientated than we've seen from you previously. I guess that BAL sign-in got you thinking on more a punchline type hype recently, huh?

Style-wise I'd suggest you conform more to the setup/punch style favoured here if you're looking to win battles. If you aren't and just want to see how you fare, then sure, stick with this but I don't see it winning you many. The format is essentially tried and tested already for text battles, very few that do it differently win enough to make it the norm. You may wanna beat that in mind. Maybe not. They don't care so much about multies and technical skill in text battles, it's more about the actual punchlines and creativity. For what it's worth I actually liked that get over yourself like forward flips line even though, again, I can see some people here hating on it for it being so simple with just the similie used and blah blah blah haha!

Keep that pen moving!
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:57 PM   #3
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

This was cool, Ex.

I like the aggression and the 'no fucks given' type of vibe this piece exuded. It really matches you're normal boarding persona. The flow was smooth for the most part except for the first couple of lines. The rest was breezy tho. The forward flip line was tight and the primary highlight here. A little lite on the overall punches though. But I suspect you're just coasting for now. Drop more often. I'll keep peeping/feeding. Stay solid, homie. Peace.
Old 05-14-2018, 11:13 PM   #4
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Thanks.. @sraL & @ACTIVATE SELF, this was just tryna fuck with things to get some feedback...I'm really strugglin' with goin' from OM to battlin', I know the whole shit is so different to what I'm used to but I'm up for the challenge...havin' said that I need to be me, I don't wanna conform to the norm like everyone else...just need to find what works I guess before I'm slapped with about 96 losses lol...

Gracia's for the comments, appreciate it.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:25 PM   #5
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

I couldn't catch your flow pattern at all.
There were some very creative areas but the fact that I couldn't get into any type of rhythm reading it hurt the good points.....text flow is very subjective....I couldn't find the flow but the next man might.....either way keep writing
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 09:37 PM   #6
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

What? Flow's fine, it's the content I'm worried about lol...

Thanks for the feed bro.
Old 05-15-2018, 11:12 PM   #7
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Text flows are subjective .
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:30 AM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Good to see.you playing with styles. I like what lars said.in here. Ill go with that
Old 05-16-2018, 08:00 PM   #9
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Liked the content, wish it read a little easier but it is what it is. Keep doin you broski

Tags
fucking terrible