Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2023, 05:57 PM   #1
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default Old Racists - KC shooting of kid at wrong house

My late Grandmother (RIP)...when she was in her Mid-80s few years ago...I specifically remember:

The NICEST /kindest hearted person in the world.

AND I'm sure (earlier in her life/career...if there were any (albeit rare) interactions with a black individual (male or female) she would treat them with respect and dignity. As a fellow human should/would. She had a great heart. I didn't know she had any hate.

The word I believe is ignorance.

As, in her mid-80s getting a little more cranky/tiny senile...it's the "Random" black stranger walking down the sidewalk, as she looks out her window.

You know...she doesn't like "the look of him"...is threatened a little perhaps? By the mere appearance. Of her neighborhood which is now probably close to 50-50 white/minority...

She made a very distastefuly racist comment in front of me and my family after witnessing the black man pass by.

I AM NOT EXCUSING THIS THOUGHT PROCESS/BEHAVIOR.

I am saying: I am NOT SURPRISED that an 85 year old white male SOUTHERNER **** up this bad and nearly killed an innocent kid.

It is not so much hate (with the very old generation). It is ignorance and the way they lived for decades and decades.

Times have changed...but we still aren't where we need to be apparently.

Maybe when all the Octegenarians DIE OUT like my AMAZING grandma...things will be a little better.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 06:00 PM   #2
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default Gender Paygap "Myth" [or at least vast exaggeration]

Many years ago, the National Review (in my opinion) basically debunked most of the points made by the "gender paygap" arguments...

As we see from the article, childless women made 97 cents on the dollar compared with men...

Certainly, motherhood and biology are factors...more than sexism or racism.

The National Review article pointed out that SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY/ VARIABLE HOURS/ were priority #1 for women workers, particularly mothers -- OVER salary... women also (IN GENERAL) do a poorer job negotiating starting salaries (in an interview setting) when entering a new position or a promotion.
Old 05-01-2023, 06:03 PM   #3
House of Leaves
Banned

Default I fucking school a couple snowflake Boomers who said - "bringing children into this troubled world is selfish"

Are you two being serious? REALLY

I thought I was quite cynical, in general, but this really takes the cake....

OHHH the poor kids there's bullying in school....and TECHNOLOGY....school shootings happen.....

Solution: Ohhhh I'm so glad I'm not bringing a new life into this (tough) world...lol

OHHH anyone who has kids is implicity SELFISH.... lol per KIMs...yes, you are selfish If you procreate because the worlds is hardddd for them....

Lol, you two are adults?

I had a rough time in my late-teens/early 20s. The world is rough, had some mental health issues....you PERSEVERE...you overcome....you get treatment (if necessary) and you ENJOY LIFE as you can, try to be productive, kind to people, etc.... BEST time to be alive in human history.....2023....the technology...size of the MIDDLE CLASS (worldwide? vs. any past generations...)

Sorry but you two debbie downers need to re-evaluate your positions here. Seriously.

Ryan I see yours may be a medical issue, but to make the blanket statement not to bring any more kids into this world is laughable...that's why this rant....

Any kid being bullied can A)report it (very sensitive topic that WILL get attention)...B)stick up for yourself with rhetoric, and if need be a few quick jabs....C)counseling if the damage is already done....

poor babies; poor cynical little babies

========================

I in no way proved your point and your response is lazy.

Your claim that anyone who has a child is selfish is beyond "selfish" - in and of itself, and is why you got that tone, hun.

can you refute any of my points?

-bullying is a big deal in schools now and when reported is usually dealt with in a serious fashion

-mental health professionals and counselors are more abundant than ever, and usually free with medicaid...

-the MIDDLE CLASS (in general, worldwide) is larger than at any time in human history....human well-being COMPARATIVELY is objectively better than it was in decades/centuries past

-technology has helped humanity more than hurt it, (despite this AI article)

I don't expect a response...but would be impressed if you provided an articulate one.

I'm actually glad you won't have a kid because (based on that one post) your outlook & parenting might not be ideal.
Old 05-01-2023, 06:08 PM   #4
House of Leaves
Banned

Default Trying to take the "middle ground"? on the Trans Issue - pushing back against a rabid Trans Advocte

Alright, your multiple exclamation points and condescending know-it all tone are enough to make me "care to play"...so let's!:

"Is gender dysphoria a medical condition which needs medical treatment?"

Yes, Mot, why yes it is. According to the vast majority of scientists/psychologists in the field. So you see, I hope my answer isn't part of the "problem"..., but I'll add a qualifier:

AGE is an important "sliding scale" to consider... I'm sure you'd take any 4-5 year old's word that they are the wrong gender or in the wrong body (and there ARE documented cases of the very young knowing this early)...However!!!...There are also many cases of young children claiming wholeheartedly that they are Barbie...perhaps T-Rex, etc. I'm not trying to de-ligitimize gender dysphoria or trans with that admittedly simple analogy...I'm simply pointing out that very young children might just be a little whimsical, unsettled, highly influenced by peers or media trends, etc...setting a young child "on the course" of puberty blockers in a few years, and after that possible surgery/transitioning at 18 (or younger) should NOT be taken lightly. (This is why there is still debate - people talking/arguing about it).

YES, there are many bigots out there (yes, often religious) People like you, Mot, often can't discern between blind hatred/bigotry VS. legitimate concerns about Women/Feminism/ young kids

Stay out of women's spaces: SPORTS / beauty pageants.

Stop meddling with Title IX.

-signed,

a "lefty" athiest~
Old 05-01-2023, 06:11 PM   #5
House of Leaves
Banned

Default Republicans are Dicks - but stupid Leftist articles ask why they vote against Redundant Hate Crime Laws

"Crimes against Asian Americans notably increased by 70%, prompting Congress to pass the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act in 2021."

There are a litany of Federal laws against discrimination and hate crimes. Yes, they already cover Asians and Jewish people / victims.

Plus: this relatively new one in 2021.

I guess my question is - why all the redundancy?
Old 05-01-2023, 06:12 PM   #6
House of Leaves
Banned

Default Pushing back against Crying about Voter ID (AM I A FUCKING REPUBLICAN?)

I am "left" on a bunch of issues, but the Voter ID thing, to me, seems an unfounded complaint by Dems:

You need ID for MANY basic things in adult life...I will not list them all here, but they are all googleable...

Even red states have MULTIPLE orginizations (both Gov't and private non-profits) who focus intently on helping older minority voters -- who don't have a driver's liscense --procure identification.

Even without a driver's license, in many states other options will suffice...utility bill, bank statement, ss card, birth cert, etc...

"18 states ask for a photo ID and 17 states also accept non-photo IDs."

Regarding this particular article and the gerrymandering - I will get to that later.

I just see so many complaints of voter supression that, to me, seem exaggerated at best, unfounded at worst. Adults in society need ID, unless you're off the grid in the woods.
Old 06-15-2023, 09:33 AM   #7
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
"Crimes against Asian Americans notably increased by 70%, prompting Congress to pass the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act in 2021."
?
How can we bump that up to 100
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 03:46 PM   #8
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

ID RATHER GET RID OF ALL CHINESE PEOPLE THAN EAT CHEAP NOODLES IN A STINKY AREA OF TOWN U FUCKING TRAITOR
Old 05-12-2023, 07:00 PM   #9
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
ID RATHER GET RID OF ALL CHINESE PEOPLE THAN EAT CHEAP NOODLES IN A STINKY AREA OF TOWN U FUCKING TRAITOR
swwwing and miss kung ur work was done when i pmed ujniverse vote gtfo come better or log off brah

yeah man im gonna smoke l8er littl cvaffeine tiny so

yeah what u need dude u beer? liq? coke? sober and all bait lies?
-if liqu r u like at the witty 4-11 per day level with upwards of 27 lying on the weekend to rape fara with dull orrr
-is ur tolerence well if ur fkn bored and failing 1line bates im jus quiiiickly as we not yet start weekend
yeah i'm just 4line leettin u know how to hold my attn over top 2UK and Eng here
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 06:07 PM   #10
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

UP FOR A GREAT NONFICTION CONTRARION ARTICLE DROP FROM THE TOP WRITER ON THE NETTTTT WTFV AEFUILASDASD;FJKL DASFL

AFJIOWEWEJ YEAH JMAYBE WELL NO SHOW 10

i AM AWAREEE @Vulgar THERE ARE OTHER SITES
IM TRYINNNING
YEAH WHY
WHY AM I TRYING TO IMPROVES CULTURE? OTHER WRITERS? WTFFFF Ak
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 05:24 PM   #11
kungfugrip

They should throw a flashbang into that babies coffin
Old 05-20-2023, 08:58 PM   #12
Vandl
Detained

Vandl Vandl Vandl Vandl Vandl Vandl Vandl Vandl Vandl Vandl Vandl

why are so many epople getting banned all the sudden when no admin has even been around.
Vandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 08:36 PM   #13
kungfugrip

Lmao can I battle the retard that wrote 75 paragraphs trying to not be a retard lmaooo
Old 06-15-2023, 06:03 AM   #14
kungfugrip

Where is your grandmother buried so I can throw a flashbang into her grave

Lmao @ me writing thus twice