Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-19-2014, 08:46 PM   #161
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
The light being does the proverbial "sighs light Newport shtick" and disappears. The shade being enters you....analy. you don't mind because you begin to feel amazing. you can feel all of your senses heightening...you are...you are.....no longer sloppy and mediocre! you are fueled with rage and it causes you to skeet yourself, to which you notice turns into gold...decorating the outside of your military cargo pants into near golddust levels of wow. you feel like you can fly. but are scared. Do you:

A: head towards where you last saw dancake
B: Try and fly

Way way leaned at this.

Tipped over completely @ south Dakota throat chop

Sharp got robbed tho lol.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:46 PM   #162
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
dead @ Bags revenge story

If only Sharp hadn't fucked up with the ghost librarian perhaps he could've joined the Cakes/Bags universe :(
Then he would've bored you both to death.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:47 PM   #163
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Left. Always left. A.
you find your way into a strange room filled with papers, there is many strange machinations there, and a small wispy hair man sitting in a stool.

"I knew this would happen" he stammered. "sooner or later, it would happen". "I am sure you are confused, angry, I am sorry, If you have any questions, I will answer".

do you:

A: converse
B: keep moving
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:49 PM   #164
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Then he would've bored you both to death.
While this is entirely possible I don't think this is something you'd say normally (if anything my presence would create a supporting character to kill off in advance of the cake/bags battle)

Is it the Meth thing?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:50 PM   #165
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you find your way into a strange room filled with papers, there is many strange machinations there, and a small wispy hair man sitting in a stool.

"I knew this would happen" he stammered. "sooner or later, it would happen". "I am sure you are confused, angry, I am sorry, If you have any questions, I will answer".

do you:

A: converse
B: keep moving
bags is on my trail and he's just going to be fagget and copy my every move since im a LEADER. ill converse with him until bags here. this is the final arena. the thunderdome.

A
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:51 PM   #166
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Way way leaned at this.

Tipped over completely @ south Dakota throat chop

Sharp got robbed tho lol.
Sharp got what he deserved and you miss the point, you all miss the point. it is ok though.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:51 PM   #167
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
While this is entirely possible I don't think this is something you'd say normally (if anything my presence would create a supporting character to kill off in advance of the cake/bags battle)

Is it the Meth thing?
You are

Old 08-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #168
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

I am Gabe?
Old 08-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #169
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

YEA GOOD

TALK TO DR FAGGOT

WELCOME TO STARCADE WOOOOO
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:56 PM   #170
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
bags is on my trail and he's just going to be fagget and copy my every move since im a LEADER. ill converse with him until bags here. this is the final arena. the thunderdome.

A
"what the hell is going on" you say

"everything...much too soon" whispyhair says meekly

"what is this place"?

"a portal, of both time and space"

"how did I get here?"

"you were picked at random...they all were".

"start making sense...I am sure you can tell that I could easily dispatch you old man." you frustratingly say....

"of course you could but before you do, try an understand....this has already happened. They have been trying to find a way to induce the mind into realizing it. This lab is located at a very unique place, there is a certain plant that grows only here....it helps the human become....like them....they have made others...but those others have gotten out of hand.....and....HE IS CLOSE YOU MUST GO! NOW!

"go where!? who!?" you ask.

"THINK ABOUT WHERE AND WHEN YOU WANT TO BE! NOW BEFORE HE ARRIVES!!!!"

DO YOU:

A: teleport to the past
B: teleport to the future
Old 08-19-2014, 08:59 PM   #171
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"what the hell is going on" you say

"everything...much too soon" whispyhair says meekly

"what is this place"?

"a portal, of both time and space"

"how did I get here?"

"you were picked at random...they all were".

"start making sense...I am sure you can tell that I could easily dispatch you old man." you frustratingly say....

"of course you could but before you do, try an understand....this has already happened. They have been trying to find a way to induce the mind into realizing it. This lab is located at a very unique place, there is a certain plant that grows only here....it helps the human become....like them....they have made others...but those others have gotten out of hand.....and....HE IS CLOSE YOU MUST GO! NOW!

"go where!? who!?" you ask.

"THINK ABOUT WHERE AND WHEN YOU WANT TO BE! NOW BEFORE HE ARRIVES!!!!"

DO YOU:

A: teleport to the past
B: teleport to the future
fuark. i feel as though no matter what i choose you're going to make it bad. so lets go the PAST. a.

bags will go to the future because retarded
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:00 PM   #172
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
at this point you realize you have 2 daughters. The daughter in the bed begins to speak. "Daddy...I had the worst dream, we were at the park and I was playing and this horrible man came and broke my head to pieces!!! and (sob sob whimper) you tried to stop him, and then you were gone!!!!". at this point, the girl in the closet says: "she has been telling me all these horrible things daddy! I don't believe her and I am scared! make her go away!

Do you:

A: deal with daughter in the bed
B: deal with daughter in the closet
I go for A, I deal with the daughter in the bed. If I fix her problems she'll stop bugging the other sister, and the kid in the closer will hopefully calm down as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:05 PM   #173
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
LEFT

SjndhsaijsjajsiskskskakLETS DO THIS
you begin walking....feeling like you are a new person. a dingy bathroom catches your eye, you look into the mirror...all of a sudden, you see a vision:

drapes...with apples on them, blood, skeet, alone, books, lots of books, war, death, childhood, dad (rip), you are shocked. you know that somehow you have literally seen all past and future and all possible realities yet your mind is blown. You know realize that your revenge must be enacted and that you grow bored with the old ways of thought. you continue on.

you come upon a room filled with odd things, papers, and a wispy haired old man in a labcoat.

"he is no longer here" he said "you are too late".

do you

A: kill the man
B: talk to the man
Old 08-19-2014, 09:07 PM   #174
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
What if they they think I murdered him?

B
you dip...quick.....the blind man is now standing in your way. do you:

A: knock him over
B: talk to him
Old 08-19-2014, 09:08 PM   #175
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I go for A, I deal with the daughter in the bed. If I fix her problems she'll stop bugging the other sister, and the kid in the closer will hopefully calm down as well.
you realize that both kids are the same kid right? each claiming each other to be the monster right?
Old 08-19-2014, 09:08 PM   #176
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Sharp got what he deserved and you miss the point, you all miss the point. it is ok though.
So if I got what it deserve this is (hopefully) due to my decisions which were all basically morally wrong, doing what I was told and probably giving v a boner in the process.

Are you thinking it's something big picture? Cause if so I definitely deserved something, but I just hoping it would be tied to the decisions

We don't have to be so cryptic lol... Help a smedium brother out
Old 08-19-2014, 09:08 PM   #177
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Old 08-19-2014, 09:11 PM   #178
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
you realize that both kids are the same kid right? each claiming each other to be the monster right?
Aaah, shit, read a bit too fast. Thought I was a deluded father or something that forgets how many kids his girl/wife/whatever has put to earth. Alright.

I still go for A though.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:12 PM   #179
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
you begin walking....feeling like you are a new person. a dingy bathroom catches your eye, you look into the mirror...all of a sudden, you see a vision:

drapes...with apples on them, blood, skeet, alone, books, lots of books, war, death, childhood, dad (rip), you are shocked. you know that somehow you have literally seen all past and future and all possible realities yet your mind is blown. You know realize that your revenge must be enacted and that you grow bored with the old ways of thought. you continue on.

you come upon a room filled with odd things, papers, and a wispy haired old man in a labcoat.

"he is no longer here" he said "you are too late".

do you

A: kill the man
B: talk to the man
Kill him? Lol jesus. For why?

No

Talk to him....hopefully he can tell me where dan is cowering.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:18 PM   #180
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
fuark. i feel as though no matter what i choose you're going to make it bad. so lets go the PAST. a.

bags will go to the future because retarded

space....you are floating in it. The stars....they are all around you. you are in space. you see the earth. you think that you want to be closer, you are. you are now on top of a mountain. There is nothing but empty land formations. you know you were in South Dakota, but South Dakota was far from being. you are interested in what is going on, you decide to try an experiment:

do you:

A: try to teleport again
B: try and create something

Tags
alabaster wolf poop, chyin wolfy wax, hairy wolfpup on wolf mom teet, pedobear spotted on campus, v dumps bucket of crayz, wolf 69ing a carebear, wolfanus secretion flavor, wolfenstein vd, wolfpussy herpes submarine