Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Other sites' archives > HollaFront > Freeflow HOF
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2024, 05:33 AM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default ...-=+=-...Angel Of Revelations...-=+=-...

MaCe

This was a part of a collab that was never posted because dumb faggot kids couldnt follow through...

Uri'el (or Orifiel ) Chaos and Destruction, Guardian of the Gates of Paradise.
Presumably Orifiel is the 4th Angel of Revelations.

...The 4th angel blew his trumpet and a 3rd of the sun was struck and a 3rd of the moon and a 3rd of the stars, so that a 3rd of their light was darkened…

……I Live Among The Remains Of Dead People…Sift Through The Detritus…Read The Terrain…Then Search For Signs Of Passing…By The Scent Of My Prey…And Then I Hunt Them Down……That’s The Only Thing I’m Committed Too…The Rest Is The Mess You Leave As I Pass Through…And You Don’t Understand Why I Cant Cut Loose Of You……
……But Behind Your Souls Debris…“You Can Call Me…Uri’el…For I Will Receive No Other Body Until The Clay That Was Fashioned Into Adam Has Been Restored To Me”……

…Kiss Your Love Ones Goodbye…

……Submissive Intents Gained By A Single Blow That Escapes Repent…Bearing Only The Instruction To Dent…A Third Of Light Captivated By Sources Of Intent…Now The Section Of Concern Quarrels With My Consent ……
……The Percussion Of Endless Struggle Settles In My Throat…Where Caution Only Shows Its Face Behind Its Sister Hope…Bearing An Instrument Capable Of Serenading Mans Death With Just One Note……

……And I’ve Only Just Begun……

……Darkness Spreads…Crippling The Sources Of Light Into Fractions Of Their Array…Children Punching Staves Through Their Fathers Heads…But Death Isn’t An Option Gave…Instead The Torture Of Sinners Displayed Couldn’t Be Given The Pleasure Of Resting In Their Graves……
……Drifting Memories Grazing The Epithet Of Soulless Waters…Displaying Only The Detached Charismatics Of Life’s Forefathers…Now The Sea Ripples Shattered Hope Engulfing The Blanket Of Death…Only The Heartless Wept…As The Devastation Persuaded Their Hope To Forget……
……The Burning Eyes Of Transgressions Aimed Miserably Towards The Skies…Labeled An Archangel Of Salvation…Lies Where The Dust Of Life Settles Into A Bog…Eyes Torn And Ravaged So Fuck What You Saw…Because Sin Is Walking Contrary To What Man Knows Of God……
……I’ll Blemish The Contracts Of Mankind…That Who Destined To Die…Shred Feelings From The Inside…Where The Overlapping Of Cries…Burry Their Remains In Tears Where The Only Reply…Is Portrayed Through Their Self Mutilated Lies……
……Call It A Burning Progress…Where Retaliation From Sinned Souls Are Trying To Pry Open Their Chests…At Best…They’l Exhale Their Tissue Through Their Dry Heaves….While Dragging Their Rotting Corps Across Their Disfigured Seeds…Who Choke On Their Own Tongues Trying To Successfully Breathe……
……Sinners Internally Bleed…Now Sipping The Blood Through A Spout Of Persuasive Liquid…Convincing Their Solemn “Desires Burn Gifted”…Crying Out Gods ‘Name In Vein’…When The “Heart Of Their Identity” Reveals Their “Prayers Shifted”……

...Hold Your Breathe...

Flailing Your Corpses Throughout Divine Intervention...Where I ‘Suppress Deferment’ And “Snap You Suspension”…All Causes End With Tension…So I’ll “Laminate My Fist” Through Your ‘Awareness’…And ‘Mount Knuckles Down Ya Interests’ To “Grab Your Attention”……
Left Now…Just A Bare Valley Of Hope…Alone Against Vacant Cliffs Of Insanity…Where Rocks Are Stained With Your Hollowed Souls Vanity…The Once ‘Rich’ Weep In “Mrs. Fortune”…Where Now “Tears Drown Your Calamity”……

...Now Exhale The Rusted Carbon...

……Holding The Gates Of Heaven…Where Divinity Floods Its Remains…God’s Creations Dividing Their Souls…Where The Grounds Of Dismissal Realizes Blood Stains…A Lunar Drought…Where Holes Of Light Disappeared When I Came…Now The Only 'Possessions Worthy'…Is Your "Beliefs" And Your "Fucking Names"……

Die Slow
@MaCe