User Tag List

Old 08-19-2014, 06:01 PM   #121
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
I just have to live with suddenly being decapitated and throatfucked
@Figurative
Old 08-19-2014, 06:54 PM   #122
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

This is great.

Only question is..

If Sharp took the ink pen, how does he get the key?
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:04 PM   #123
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Jesus sharp

Think of all u did prvsly tho too......all just to get decapithroatfucked

Shame on u.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:05 PM   #124
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
This is great.

Only question is..

Noticed this plothole also

Tho he posed the options

Tell the elder to open whichever door

I suppose the elder had the keys

But it seems pointless to have made it a point that the key was needed to open the doors...when apparently u could just tell dude to open them if u didnt get the key lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:08 PM   #125
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Noticed this plothole also

Tho he posed the options

Tell the elder to open whichever door

I suppose the elder had the keys

But it seems pointless to have made it a point that the key was needed to open the doors...when apparently u could just tell dude to open them if u didnt get the key lol

Bro I'm thinking the pen would've cockblocked the decapitation cause the pen is truly mightier than the sword.

Sharp might deserve a different fate.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:13 PM   #126
Ghost1

No

He had to die

He slit sum bitches throat while she was slobbin him down cuz sum homeless guy told him hed be a god

Then he beat sum 4 yr old girl to death with a roll of quarters

THEN he left his own family be tortured and raped ....all on que from sum junky who happened to be in his prom dates limo....no sir....these choices were not good choices.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:18 PM   #127
Batty
that nigga

Yeah but they had his fam the whole time.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:23 PM   #128
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Option A, I wish to speak to him
He states...."the fish we once so freely enjoyed...now are diminished. The rocks we once flopped upon so freely...have become jagged from the tides. I have heard legends of another island full of what we lack, yet the tide pulls in. What should we do?"

Do you

A: recommend that you will swim to the island to investigate
B: tell the elder someone else should
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:28 PM   #129
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
I'm on dat dere red plant steroid I can smell sounds.

B
They fire, simultaneously. just as they are fixing to reach them your life flashes before your eyes. you see yourself playing super Nintendo. Hide and seek with the neighborhoodt kids, you can smell your mother. The bullets stop. you have the power. you rush at the guards, you crack all of their bones with power fists. it is no competition. you look up to the sky and laugh. do you:

A: head to the building of which you escaped
B: head back into the jungle to explore your powers
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:30 PM   #130
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
I'm a go getter V

B
you begin to run. run from the pain of the past, run from the pain the future will surely bring. you run and run your chubby little legs off. eventually you are in the city. you had lost track of time. you see a blind homeless man with a sign that says: "change for your future?"

do you

A: give him some change
B: keep moving
Old 08-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #131
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
This is great.

Only question is..

I thought you would have figured the key was for the librarian not the door. which door opened before him was still a choice Roy.

edit: let me be more clear. the key would have helped him with the librarian. the elder had the power to open the doors, do not let that point confuse you.

read on gracious reader. bear building.

edit 2x: if he would have chosen the key he would have had the choice of showing the key to the librarian. which would have set him on another path.

edit 3x: if he would have written his name with the pen it would have been sword.

I don't want to explain to much roy.....I am sure you can appreciate that.

chief Campbell to thread.

Last edited by veritas; 08-19-2014 at 07:45 PM.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #132
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
you begin to run. run from the pain of the past, run from the pain the future will surely bring. you run and run your chubby little legs off. eventually you are in the city. you had lost track of time. you see a blind homeless man with a sign that says: "change for your future?"

do you

A: give him some change
B: keep moving
Gotta save my change for a Mtn dew.

B
Old 08-19-2014, 07:34 PM   #133
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
B. How about you let the rook take the wheel, chief?
"All right all right...kid.." Carmicheal says. you are driving back towards the station and your thoughts become distractions tbh. as the sun begins to set you are only a few miles from the station when something catches your attention. it is her. on the side of the road....burned....her lips move : "WHY">? at this point you have forgotten about the two lane road you are on and have drifted into on coming traffic!!!

do you:

A: swerve left
B: swerve right
Old 08-19-2014, 07:36 PM   #134
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
No

He had to die

He slit sum bitches throat while she was slobbin him down cuz sum homeless guy told him hed be a god

Then he beat sum 4 yr old girl to death with a roll of quarters

THEN he left his own family be tortured and raped ....all on que from sum junky who happened to be in his prom dates limo....no sir....these choices were not good choices.

ANTHONY KNEW ABOUT BAD CHOICES. first he had chosen to join that stupid government army, then he decided to try and take on pancake while in super saiyan mode. As he lay nearly deAD on the ground he saw two beings approach, one of light, the other of shade. The one of light spoke: "doest thou want enlightenment?" The one of shade spoke: "doest thou want all the power of the one whom hurt you and your revenge"?

do you choose:

A: revenge and power
B: enlightenment
Old 08-19-2014, 07:43 PM   #135
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Gotta save my change for a Mtn dew.

B

you jog past the blind man who cries out: "RALPHIE...THOUGH I SEE NOT, THEE I SEE! WOE UNTO THEE FOR THINE OWN GREED WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN UPON THEE AT TIME VERY NIGH!" your chubby ginger face vibrated from fear but you said: "whatever". (this actually happened to you years ago in real life, but you forgot) you go into a convenience store and head for the cooler to grab a dew. meanwhile an armed assailant busts in and points a gun at the clerk, who has wet herself from fear. The assailant does not see you.

do you:

A: hide
B: hero
Old 08-19-2014, 07:48 PM   #136
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
A. Got to see what she's yelling about and assure her there's nothing anywhere.
at this point you realize you have 2 daughters. The daughter in the bed begins to speak. "Daddy...I had the worst dream, we were at the park and I was playing and this horrible man came and broke my head to pieces!!! and (sob sob whimper) you tried to stop him, and then you were gone!!!!". at this point, the girl in the closet says: "she has been telling me all these horrible things daddy! I don't believe her and I am scared! make her go away!

Do you:

A: deal with daughter in the bed
B: deal with daughter in the closet
Old 08-19-2014, 07:54 PM   #137
Meth
Back again.

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future

Quote:
you jog past the blind man who cries out: "RALPHIE...THOUGH I SEE NOT, THEE I SEE! WOE UNTO THEE FOR THINE OWN GREED WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN UPON THEE AT TIME VERY NIGH!" your chubby ginger face vibrated from fear but you said: "whatever". (this actually happened to you years ago in real life, but you forgot) you go into a convenience store and head for the cooler to grab a dew. meanwhile an armed assailant busts in and points a gun at the clerk, who has wet herself from fear. The assailant does not see you.

do you:

A: hide
B: hero
B

Although I might need to check the dew to calm my nerves

Is that stealing?
Old 08-19-2014, 07:57 PM   #138
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
B

Although I might need to check the dew to calm my nerves

Is that stealing?

yes.

you crouch down...you solid snake onto the ground. you get right around the aisle from him and hear him shouting : "cmon muthafucka break yo shit nigga, break yo shit! 40 block cuz! 40 block!" do you:

A: bum rush him
B: throw something to cause a diversion and then bum rush him
Old 08-19-2014, 08:06 PM   #139
Meth
Back again.

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Quote:
yes.

you crouch down...you solid snake onto the ground. you get right around the aisle from him and hear him shouting : "cmon muthafucka break yo shit nigga, break yo shit! 40 block cuz! 40 block!" do you:

A: bum rush him
B: throw something to cause a diversion and then bum rush him
There ain't no time to strategize yo

A
Old 08-19-2014, 08:07 PM   #140
Ghost1

Revenge my nigga

Im finna fuck dancake UP ya dig.

Tags
alabaster wolf poop, chyin wolfy wax, hairy wolfpup on wolf mom teet, pedobear spotted on campus, v dumps bucket of crayz, wolf 69ing a carebear, wolfanus secretion flavor, wolfenstein vd, wolfpussy herpes submarine