Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2015, 10:07 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Pre Grand Prix 2 ReCap/ Final Mag

Prelude
So yo, I was going to do even more than this, and edit in some pics, and do the html and some other shit I thought would be visually appealing, but fuck that man. Watching this Cavs game tbh.

Intro

Off the rip I want to apologize for flaking out on the tourney the way I did. Shit was in no way my intention. Shoutout to @Sharp for picking up the slack and running with the ball when I fumbled it yet again. That being said SUPER SALUTE to both @Junto & @Tic both. I know you guys are both up and comers from the other site, but I think your skill level has reached a point where you can compete at the top level anywhere. So I really respect the fact ya'll showed threw til the end and gave your best. To everyone who voted when they didn't have to I really appreciate that as well. Regardless how this kind of floundered at the end.. I still want to continue the tradition of Keystyle esque battles, and maybe even bring back Fight Night in the near future.

Battle Reviews

FINALS: Junto vs Tic

Junto
this The Long Night for u, cuz in our Game of Thrones I'm meant for the crown
But u wont be killin no White Walkers... after this u'll just push a gray steel one for gettin around
this is pretty fucking creative, and relevant to pop culture. I dig it. decent way to open a verse.. but yo, U lyrs tho? lmao. Whatever respect regardless
Place been plagued wit dickriders lately, but hey, I'm sure your mind's at ease
Unfuck & Amen last round tho? ain't hard to tell it was Tic that brought the Lime disease
fire
You get hype G, I'll come to your crib... and I bet that you won't like me
Take u out on the back deck... & stain it a nice mahogany - somethin special for the wifey
why didnt u say burgundy? Im assuming ur saying u was gonna wet him on the deck, staining it w blood. if not I dont get it, regardless eh.. but ur verse was going in such a way where this seemed dope even tho it wasnt.. momentum was right.. still this missed
You got potential - I seen & said it - but you're too green to be respected
& the way I smoke u b4 ur flowering stage... Hush'll prolly offer his lotto winnings for my secret method
damn.. lol I tend to hate lines that mention me. but this is sick. Salute
Yo you a pimp? That's legend nowhere, Gettin ass an obstacle for you
When girls see you from a distance... they try to double it as fast as possible my dude
double the distance, good jab, good generic. aight cant hate it, but it didnt have sting
I'm plottin wit the 12 gauge boy. Honestly it ain't no toy...
That high caliber 'slaps tic'... & send em flyin out the window - Now that's some comedy that I enjoy
damn. lol Iunno man. Im feeling Junto right now cant tell no lies.. this nigga on 1

Tic
He'll cross dress in the mirror, this fag accepts the penis
He thinks if he carries a Perseus God...& prob takes more head than he did
ok so.. If he carries a purse he is god.. and takes more head than Persues.. which was one head. so ur saying he will let 2 dudes or more give him head? lmao tfoh man.. this line is doodoobutter
Girls avoid him at all costs, they leave this lamest guy vanquished
It's sad. The last bitch to Scoop J was doin his name in sign language
I dont get it. I mean I do. but then I dont. I assume a scoop J is the sign for J? iunno seems dumb simple and too straight foward. on top of that its a one letter nameplay those suck @Paradigm
Text is Art & ya concepts are Drawn Out, it's hot joints you lack
So voters don't need me to put it in Perspective when Everything Points to wack
damn, now I feel borderline stupid cuz I dont think I get this line either. I understand I havent been reading a ton of battles, or keeping up on stuff. so maybe lets assume for a minute this line is super dope and going over my head...............ok but its not tho..
I abuse kids. I beat you once now ya girl is next; I'm hittin it raw sargeant
'N The way I Duggar Pussy Out could have their brother acquitted of all charges
lmaaaaaaaaaaaooo dont make sense both ways but idgaf man, this is dope. shit dont always gotta be symetrical when its dope, but if a line is OK then it better be perfect. this was fire. good shit
I'm Giving you death, trusttt you won't get outta this massacre
When these shots Light You Up quicker than Akon giving solar power to Africa
I assume Akon did this irl, but yo.. this is barely a diss. its such a statement so bland, so straight foward.. iunno man this is a waste here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
New to the site. Veteran in this text battle G shit.
I'm a respectable guy but yo this fuckin dude is a poser
So when I put the toast to this veteran, trusttt I'm not salutin a soldier
decent. your worst lines should look like this, anything below this level shud be left on the cutting room floor..cool way to close it out

Ok so, this was one sided I can't front. I don't know if Tic burned him self out battling threwout the tourney, or if he was battling at other places and had himself over extended. Or maybe just a off week.. no shame in losing bro. Especially not in the finals. I used to make every finals and never win one.. for whatever that is worth. U will get your moment if you keep it at. but yooo @Junto my nigga u did that. Regardless of ANYTHING skill speaks loudest and that shit was nutty. Propsx10

SEMI FINALS

Junto

Being around you's a dread man, ain't nobody cool wit Drencrom
When people think of the worst company ever... shit, it's either you or Enron
this is cool, I like the concept but I do not favour the execution in the least..dull start to this verse
They fuckin HATE you here, I don't know how this wretch could last. Honest...
The heart's hard to understand - I'll treat urs like braille & use my hand to get a grasp on it
Not feeling this at all..the setup is not relevant to the punch.. the heart is hard to understand? get a grasp all seems forced together. not good
Jun put more work in than this faggot is snortin... ur a failure of tragic proportions
I make a real nice living kid. You got fucked out on sea & ur bank account had an abortion
eh, with the personal opportunity u had here, just eh.. I can feel the sharp edge of the agression here but it didnt land solid
You hit the bar tryna drop ur number, Them chicks won't remember you at all
Lookin like you got brought in there on some charges... this nigga BEGGIN for a call
haha ok this is cool.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first now I'm a true believer...
Your fuckin meltdown's been poisoning all around the site like Fukushima
decent to ok. I dont hate it. cant really pick a bone with it. besides it being a bit on the bland side. but I do see the multi tiered layers to the concept so ok

Muff

Death onsum Link ish. Before I drop u n dip in the rental?
I'll equip the Steel Boots n Stomp till I get to ya Temple
thats pretty slick. Digging it
Ur girls debauchery is something u fear ya faggot
Shes like the chic frm Poltergeist..you call the girl but all she can hear is static
cool in concept but execution is lacking. read smooth tho I cant front
I beat u at rb...so how's this dude prancing?
Ur Just Apollo shit sending red flags like photographs of moon landings
nah. this shit make no sense
$$ on deck. For pay my guys ' ll go
I'm not the nun from Oz..I don't need to Save Tobias Soul
the fuck u talkin bout. lmao.. i dont need to save to buy his soul? lmaoaoao stop watching smack boy get a job
Ya girl a certified throat goblin
She'll Steph Curry My Team
aka Drain 3 from the Corner w/ no problem
fire

LOL facts Muff won this battle. Iunno bout the voting tho. This nigga was off them Zimas and spazzing on that verse I tells no lies. Even the Tobias soul line was hot I can't lie. Shit was just retarded in the context..I mean I can see how people can say Jun won, but I just dont feel the same man. Muff had some shit here and was creative with his angles as well as original with how he worded them.. Regardless Junto went foward, prolly swept the votes

Knucklehead
Chicks think Tic a dirty rat, but they fall for me. my flirtin' potent
Broads love to Lemmiwink @ 'em.. while u been in more manbutt than that rodent
Ok I get it. let me wink, southpark yea. I get it, dont like it, dont think its dope. Creative but just dont resonate with me
No bitch would ever approach u for free, Tac the type to love from a bit afar
If u ever see a whore Antic.. he's blowin' his paycheck to see some @ a titty bar
wordplay angle is actually dope, execution took all the wind out of the punch. could of been really dope
I'm Sinatra w/ the blade, let u bleed til the death my friend
I'll pull the Shank out but the pain'll linger.. like everytime he tries to txt again
Is Tic Shank Sinatra? cuz if not I fail to see where this is going
I get rave reviews, u're shit's so wack I just wanna start torturing this guy
Whenever u see a Thumbtack, it's facing down.. & now those are goin' in ur eyes
ok thats dope, multi faceted punch, bring more of this. very good
Sn00p stomp ya on the Kirby.. I'll take ya girl w/ cash, that devil
'Cus Yoshi bad.. that bitch'll tougue lash & hold a mouthfull to get to the nxt level
Ok. seems forced like a chalrie clips scheme, but again I always give points for creativity..the punch was cool. setup just kind of telegraphed it and kind of did too much imo

Tic
Never had a girl in his life, he ain't a player or boss
Last bitch to Play w/ his stick gave it back after a game of lacrosse
this line can go either way, its cool cuz it fits his persona I guess but its nothing breath taking as a line persay. honestly judging it as a personal its cool but if i took it at face value as a regular punch i wouldnt like it
He's a successful man, text Marvel & someone great...
If this Bitch Jubilee any of that, I'll shoot balls of plasma at his fuckin face
punch is cool if not a bit forced and under executed but YO this is the worst setup I seen since I started reading txt again, punch could of been killer I wouldnt have quoted it cuz of that setup
You're a fgt & ya girl is gross, she has stubs for feet
I honestly can't tell if she's Butcher you just love the meat
bland, lazy, wp dont work both ways and it just left me like meh. enough to not be wack but no where near good
He enjoys exposing men. Check his NBL battle, I bet Knuck is red..
But I don't care what Alias holding when I smash the bottle on his fuckin head
ale he is holding? lmao ok u cant fill a verse with forced wps and expect it to all fly. punch variety would be nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead
Tic had some bars and has progressed a lot. I've been priasing Tic Tac for upping his game throughout the mag so far...
Now that I have ya respect, that loss to Kar got you fucked & it's sad...
I usually see you Swingin in battles...not on my nuts in the mag
ok I guess. as a punch its cool but its retarded the second you analyze it. the point of the mag is to give props when due. so iunno its like lebron being like hey ernie shaq and kenny u guys are faggots for saying I had a good second half

This battle is really close, both had some ok shit, and alot of shit that fell short of the finishing line. I could legit have seen this going any which way. Knuck had the best line and the more creative line. BUT he also had the worst lines and the more retarded lines. Tic was consistently bland but he was at least consistent. I would have honestly not voted on this battle cuz I think it would legit be at a tie. I mean if I had to pick I would of went with Knuck if only cuz Tic was wayyy too one dimensional.

Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:09 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Hey, listen to this guys!

WTF@ Muff vs Bags in a pinkslip match, pretty sure we lose 1/12th of our members when that battle ends
WTF@ How good this Witcher game is, no for real. buy it
WTF@ @ALIEN showing up for 2 posts and ghosting again
WTF@ @ill nik-A @john hensley @Bags all seeming to get the battle itch again
WTF@Stannis burning his kid daughter, yea spoilers eat a dick
WTF@ @Chill Pill taking two Flintstones vitamins and becoming a monk in this thread http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=118976
WTF@how hard @Lil Wayne killed it on Glory, no good youtube links yet or I'd have it in here frfr
WTF@ @Aero still being banned. Free Aznero
WTF@ @Veritas looking like a troll doll factory error where the hair went on the chin
WTF@ The Key Grand Prix finals being "Two rb" heads. well fuck rb, they NCGs now
WTF@ Summer Jam going down yesterday shit was lit
WTF@Lebron getting his hairline back, well played tbh

and for the WTF of the week

Outro

Thanks again for everybody who participated, voted, or helped in any way. Shit even if you just read the battles on visitor idgaf. At the end of the day I do this for fun, as I'm sure you all do. I got something on deck next that will be a text tournament where due dates dont matter. Yea so, some of ya'll might dig that. Peace and blessing to all ya'll, dreams do come true.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:18 PM   #3
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Oh nononnonooooooo

Nooooo

Hush

Noo lmaaao

Nooo!

#nooo
Old 06-09-2015, 10:19 PM   #4
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Hey lol

My... H/Ladder/One Step Above The Competition was NEXT LEVEL (pun intended)

ill read the rest of the mag after the finals game but looks good at first glance, props.
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:39 PM   #5
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

Last edited by Junto; 06-10-2015 at 02:39 AM.
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:43 PM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol done at muff eating his jizz

It's literally so many personals I'm weeding out lines

Lol. Smh.

Nice mag.

Junto verse against muff sucked lol wtf
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:44 PM   #7
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

My shit was trash technically

I thought creative wise I did a Lil sumthin but w.e

I'm not trippin bout the l. I can see losing that 1
Old 06-09-2015, 10:44 PM   #8
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

and it won too... see, you didn't even have to duck him
@Bags
Old 06-09-2015, 10:45 PM   #9
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

muff mad gay
I got mad robbed in this tourney, but props to junto
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:46 PM   #10
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

:/
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:46 PM   #11
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
and it won too... see, you didn't even have to duck him
@Bags
What r u even talking bout

Walking fritos bag
Old 06-09-2015, 10:48 PM   #12
Ghost1

Lol muff wat is wrong with u
Old 06-09-2015, 10:49 PM   #13
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol muff wat is wrong with u
I don't know

Wat I do this time?

lol
Old 06-09-2015, 10:52 PM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

speaking of Fritos bags, why don't they make the flavor twists in other flavors besides honey bbq?
like ranch or fucking nacho cheese?
I mean what the actual fuck?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:53 PM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Good question
Old 06-09-2015, 10:57 PM   #16
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
speaking of Fritos bags, why don't they make the flavor twists in other flavors besides honey bbq?
like ranch or fucking nacho cheese?
I mean what the actual fuck?
@uh oh to thread
Old 06-09-2015, 10:58 PM   #17
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Benihana Muff would of been a sick alias for u
Old 06-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #18
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
It's literally so many personals I'm weeding out lines
thats why beef/finals/pinkslip/championship should be at least 30-40 Minimum
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:00 PM   #19
Ghost1

I'd go 30

No more tho. No1 will vote more.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:00 PM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Haa I like it

Tags
'bags d fountain of youth'-des, deshairlikdenisdamenace, rip muff tbh, step ur tag game up - des