Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2021, 02:35 PM   #1
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default couple new tracks in the audio forum

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=148200

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=148201

IMO I'm happier with how Eleven came out compared with Proper Verse. In the latter I seemed rushed in a few spots. Anyway, keep in mind I'm still an amateur.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 03:32 AM   #2
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

the latter I seemed rushed in a few spots

the latter

few spots

lmaoooo shit!

i cant

you right bro

the first one was butter smooth

liqgdzyegifuzybepnfgoyuzybpuwfeui dlufcg9puefpuceleven
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:45 PM   #3
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

that hook on eleven tho
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 04:41 PM   #4
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

I shit you not I didn’t even know nc had an audio forum
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 09:26 PM   #5
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Really off beat man, not saying horrible or anything but off beat... the first one called 11. Second one I’ll listen to in a second.
Old 05-23-2021, 09:36 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Actually I think the opposite... the second song was better... you packed a few too many syllables into a few lines but it flowed better overall in comparison to the first song you posted.

Honestly your voice doesn’t help a lot... sounds kind of like you’re pinching ya nose when you rap and semi high pitched. You can change that but only so much, you’re still going to sound like you. Other than packing too many syllables into some of the lines it was fine though. A lot of the internet type rappers will be like... yes I’ll write a text verse put it over a beat and try to make it match, that doesn’t really work. It still sounds like you’re semi melodically reading a text verse over an instrumental.
Old 05-25-2021, 04:21 AM   #7
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

yo ouch record a verse

i know a spacehead bruddah like you can freestyle

do it
Old 05-25-2021, 12:17 PM   #8
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Yo @Ouch i actually changed my mind and like the second one better now after listening more. Thanks for the feedback. And yeah itd be a hot track if it had a better rapper but ill try to improve
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 12:15 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Yo @Ouch i actually changed my mind and like the second one better now after listening more. Thanks for the feedback. And yeah itd be a hot track if it had a better rapper but ill try to improve
What do you mean if it had a better rapper? Wasn’t that you?

And yeah the lyrics weren’t bad although I was listening less to the lyrics and more so how the cadence and whatever went with the beat and rhythm of the song.

Basically you just have to find the timing, and I think just like anything it takes practice or if you have guidance from a person who’s musically inclined in this type of music.
Old 05-27-2021, 12:24 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
yo ouch record a verse

i know a spacehead bruddah like you can freestyle

do it
Yeah I was always good at freestyling and I didn’t have a one line that you repeated to go off of again... well I did but didn’t do it often.

I looked for my soundclick page, couldn’t remember the name and unless they still have shot from 2005-2008 it’s not on there I tried really hard too.

I sucked anyway though... I barely even rapped. It was just me yelling neighborhoods names.... sounding like little Ny version of lil John.

Those were done on gateway 2000 mic that came with the computer using 56k dial up and whatever windows recorder thing came with so give me a break.
Old 06-06-2021, 06:22 AM   #11
Pakistani Hand Cannon

nigga i said throw up a verse

not give me dear diary entry no.634