Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-27-2020, 03:50 AM   #21
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

So if you found out aliens are real you're first inclination is to start a fist fight with em, granted he has a corporeal form you can actually bomb on obv, and hope ol buddy doesn't have professor X or Akira like powers where he can make you fight yourself or use telekinesis to throw you around like you ain't shit.

@Hush saw an alien, snuck em yelling worldstar!!!, failed, all humans destroyed. Thnx my guy, good lookn out.

Personally I think what we consider to be aliens are actually angels. Science and religion coincide, not conflict like the heathens and athiests would have you believe. If you think the world is only 6k years old theres nothing we can do for you cause you're completely brain washed and/or willfully ignorant. All the evidence points to intelligent design.

But please tell me more of these brock Lesnar looking ass aliens, apparently being tall blonde and having blue eyes automatically makes u a racist...ignore the part where that's actually racist lmao. BLM! White Power! Allah Akhbar! War Goku!?
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 04:17 AM   #22
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
So if you found out aliens are real you're first inclination is to start a fist fight with em, granted he has a corporeal form you can actually bomb on obv, and hope ol buddy doesn't have professor X or Akira like powers where he can make you fight yourself or use telekinesis to throw you around like you ain't shit.

@Hush saw an alien, snuck em yelling worldstar!!!, failed, all humans destroyed. Thnx my guy, good lookn out.

Personally I think what we consider to be aliens are actually angels. Science and religion coincide, not conflict like the heathens and athiests would have you believe. If you think the world is only 6k years old theres nothing we can do for you cause you're completely brain washed and/or willfully ignorant. All the evidence points to intelligent design.

But please tell me more of these brock Lesnar looking ass aliens, apparently being tall blonde and having blue eyes automatically makes u a racist...ignore the part where that's actually racist lmao. BLM! White Power! Allah Akhbar! War Goku!?

Nigga you're on one... people would be yelling world star once I slumped Hush ass... then I'd run away

He was just playing though I think. Of course aliens exist... you'd be foolish to think otherwise. Do I think the aliens built the pyramids or the Nazca lines or were in area 54 in new mexico? Nahhhh not for sure. But I think based on what we know about the galaxy as whole, to exclude the fact that there aren't other planets existing.. you'd be foolish.

The top most foreknown scientists would say that shit, no way to know.
Old 07-27-2020, 04:25 AM   #23
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

[QUOTE=Useless;782520]

This is really.closed to what i think as well, actually. Just makes sense.
Old 07-27-2020, 04:35 AM   #24
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Nigga you're on one... people would be yelling world star once I slumped Hush ass... then I'd run away

He was just playing though I think. Of course aliens exist... you'd be foolish to think otherwise. Do I think the aliens built the pyramids or the Nazca lines or were in area 54 in new mexico? Nahhhh not for sure. But I think based on what we know about the galaxy as whole, to exclude the fact that there aren't other planets existing.. you'd be foolish.

The top most foreknown scientists would say that shit, no way to know.
I know he was just joshing my guy lmaoooo. As was I, somewhat, then I took over these shits with that deep intellectual convo. Bruh knows not to try me, I'm not the one. He can get stoved off on and slumped just like the next one. That said...

Scientifically speaking aliens dont exist. Theres no evidence that they do, just theories and calculations. Theres no credible evidence of any kind to show they've visited or been to our galaxy or...y'know, exist at all. If u believe in god/a higher power then by default you believe in intelligent design. If god can pin point all the exact measurements and fine tuning it takes to not only create life but to create the universe, I'm pretty sure he can create just one planet and populate it with life, then leave the rest of the universe barren, or put alien life on the other side of the universe where we wouldnt find it for millions or billions of years. I personally believe in string theory, but my high is wearing off and I'm hungry.
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 04:54 AM   #25
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
I know he was just joshing my guy lmaoooo. As was I, somewhat, then I took over these shits with that deep intellectual convo. Bruh knows not to try me, I'm not the one. He can get stoved off on and slumped just like the next one. That said...

Scientifically speaking aliens dont exist. Theres no evidence that they do, just theories and calculations. Theres no credible evidence of any kind to show they've visited or been to our galaxy or...y'know, exist at all. If u believe in god/a higher power then by default you believe in intelligent design. If god can pin point all the exact measurements and fine tuning it takes to not only create life but to create the universe, I'm pretty sure he can create just one planet and populate it with life, then leave the rest of the universe barren, or put alien life on the other side of the universe where we wouldnt find it for millions or billions of years. I personally believe in string theory, but my high is wearing off and I'm hungry.
gotta eat some hot pockets or pizza rolls...

nah we don't keep that shit in our house... and I don't know exactly what string theory, and I don't prescribe to any certain religion. I think, and know.. that no one really knows anything about that. Do I believe jesus existed... yeah kind of.. he was probably a good cult leader. The best cult leader of all time, other than Mohammed. But do I think he was born of immaculate conception and rose from the dead...

nah homie... thats way stranger than believing that aliens exist.. to each their own though
Old 07-27-2020, 06:59 AM   #26
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Scientifically speaking aliens dont exist. Theres no evidence that they do, just theories and calculations.
Negro please. Maybe look at what the word science actually means, rather than going off what you think it means.

The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.

The field of Science as you understand it is also not some fixed empirical entity. It is constantly contracting & updating itself. It'd be better understood as a process, an approach - but thats another note.

Quote:
Theres no credible evidence of any kind to show they've visited or been to our galaxy or...y'know, exist at all.
To say this with any validity you'd have to have actually looked at all the evidence, in detail, without bias, or as little as possible. Have you? Cause that'd be quite unscientific of you if you haven't.

You mong.

Edit - & I was actually finding this thread jokes before you fucked it up spouting absolute bollocks.

Thanks.

Last edited by Pakistani Hand Cannon; 07-27-2020 at 07:03 AM.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:08 AM   #27
BOOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

I’ve seen E.T - 5’2” and built like an absolute sack of shit, nothing but skin and bone to him, body type like a stack of moist pancakes. Plus it got those tiny little wiry velociraptor hands stuck either side of his torso, so I’d have a reach advantage for sure and could pick him off on points from a distance until he tired in the later rounds and then it would be down to his obviously poor cardio as he’s not looking in shape at all, come the business end of the fight he would run out of steam from my succession of kidney shots thrown throughout nine rounds doing damage and I would capitalise on it in the end to remain victorious. His only saving grace would be his low centre of gravity IMHO. Big ass bubble head also making his easy to hit time and time again.

Roswell grey alien - Looking like it’s deprived of Vitamin C, old wiry body got a reach advantage for sure but that big ass dome of his getting busted with the quickness. Fuck him. If I cut him above the eye with a flurry of shots, he’s in real danger. No coming back. This motherfucker prolly quick with the jab, so I would have to take the fight to him and invade his space (pun always intended) to get up front and personal with him but I reckon once I breach his defence, it’s over. He don’t want me to turn this into a dog fight because he will lose. Kidney shots again on this skinny faggot would punish him badly, but that big ass dome makes it an easy target IMO and I would go looking to exploit that early on, cheap shots to his temple and he runs the risk of his equilibrium being knocked off and/or eardrum perforated. I’d end this with the quickness. bet
BOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:10 AM   #28
BOOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
lmao other planets definitely do exist though

i don’t think anyone is debating that
Old 07-27-2020, 09:46 AM   #29
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

If there any dogs that are aliens I'm in like Flynn...woot! Or woof.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 10:46 AM   #30
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
As was I, somewhat, then I took over these shits with that deep intellectual convo.
Gone lol

Sup
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 11:17 AM   #31
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
If there any dogs that are aliens I'm in like Flynn...woot! Or woof.
Let it go bro . Nobody cares anymore
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 12:08 PM   #32
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Hush hit on something earlier that no one else addressed..

The moving orbs of light people be seeing and taking footage of.

What if some of these aliens are made of light or gas, or some kind of energy.. what then. How u fight that shit?

I guess my tin foil hat might work against the light, maybe add some mirrors and shit, Don't know..
what about Gas, maybe extreme cold to turn it solid then lock it up in a cryogenic chamber or something
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 01:08 PM   #33
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

@Urban Dialect let me turn this thread on its head

How many punches u think u can take from ET

Mind you u have to keep your hands by your side and absorb the blow
Old 07-27-2020, 01:15 PM   #34
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Lol @ absorb the blow
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 02:46 PM   #35
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
@Urban Dialect let me turn this thread on its head

How many punches u think u can take from ET

Mind you u have to keep your hands by your side and absorb the blow
I found out the truth about myself not to long ago..
I ran into the glass sliding door head(face) first and nearly knock myself out, even thou there were no witnesses i was still embarrassed how i staggered to regain my balance, all wabbly and shit.
Always felt in my mind i could will myself through not being knocked out, or being staggered.
I going to have to go with 1 or 2 solid punches and i'm sleep.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 02:54 PM   #36
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I can't rep urban dialect enough
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 03:35 PM   #37
BOOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
I’ve seen E.T - 5’2” and built like an absolute sack of shit, nothing but skin and bone to him, body type like a stack of moist pancakes. Plus it got those tiny little wiry velociraptor hands stuck either side of his torso, so I’d have a reach advantage for sure and could pick him off on points from a distance until he tired in the later rounds and then it would be down to his obviously poor cardio as he’s not looking in shape at all, come the business end of the fight he would run out of steam from my succession of kidney shots thrown throughout nine rounds doing damage and I would capitalise on it in the end to remain victorious. His only saving grace would be his low centre of gravity IMHO. Big ass bubble head also making his easy to hit time and time again.

Roswell grey alien - Looking like it’s deprived of Vitamin C, old wiry body got a reach advantage for sure but that big ass dome of his getting busted with the quickness. Fuck him. If I cut him above the eye with a flurry of shots, he’s in real danger. No coming back. This motherfucker prolly quick with the jab, so I would have to take the fight to him and invade his space (pun always intended) to get up front and personal with him but I reckon once I breach his defence, it’s over. He don’t want me to turn this into a dog fight because he will lose. Kidney shots again on this skinny faggot would punish him badly, but that big ass dome makes it an easy target IMO and I would go looking to exploit that early on, cheap shots to his temple and he runs the risk of his equilibrium being knocked off and/or eardrum perforated. I’d end this with the quickness. bet
@Hush
Old 07-27-2020, 03:53 PM   #38
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

lmao I love how you and E.T are fighting with 12oz gloves an apparently a standing 8 count

classy guy , you are...

that was a great post

Im suprised you consider ET the tougher fight, but you did give concise arguments and I left the post agreeing with you totally

I died at cutting the grey above the eye to delude his vision
Old 07-27-2020, 05:45 PM   #39
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

This is gold
Old 07-27-2020, 06:28 PM   #40
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Stay woke my niggas

The war will be fought in bare knuckle brawls