oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

that's cool man, good luck. I spent 2 years around people who knew a shit ton about computers and I still know very little, wish I knew more.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #42
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Put rawn in his fucking hole. I cantvtake ne more.

Put him in the forum.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #43
Rawn M.D.

Lol I'm om the lamb already

Chester never issued a verdict
Old 08-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #44
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

MMLRLK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
word @MMLRLK

when i worked for IBM I did server consolidation and implementation...it was pretty cool...

but yo isn't python like real specific to certain programming and useless in others of something?

I rmbr someone saying something about that to me, when I asked what their book was on bc I was with a bunch of tech ppl and it had a huge picture of a python lol
ya dude server stuff can be a lot of fun. thats dope you worked for ibm; cant be a bad mark on ur resume lol.

& no python can actually be used for quite a lot. often times its used as a scripting language (usually server side scripting, actually!) so maybe that's what ur friend was getting at? but it has tons of libraries that makes it a language that can be used for a whole lot of stuff. thats not to say its not shunned for some projects; some people will swear against it. & you probably wouldnt choose it to build lets say, software for a slot machine lol. the thing about python is that its all about readability of code, therefore its usually introduced to beginning programmers as a way to get a 'feel' for programming.

but ya, u get the gist
MMLRLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #45
Rawn M.D.

Word ya I got friends who are code monkeys just wasn't for me... Generally speaking languages that r foreign to me aren't my strong point... Like I can learn them, just never intrigued me enough personally... But that doesn't go for the next person...

Ya ibm was n is a good look... I have a strong resume tbh, it's just my background hurts me now a days @MMLRLK
Old 08-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #46
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

raw you have no idea what your talking about lol

eddie the c++ is going to be massive for yuo if you want a job in that area it is still very much in demand......java takes a good amount of its shit from it aswell

python is a cool language and is sitll used widely esp in animation fields and shit and for a good amount of lead developers but your best bet is c++
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #47
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

@...the Munster I got a dope tutorial set for c++ if you want to get ajump ahead and work in your spare time also have a dope book for java

if you want to do it professionally your best bet is to do it when your not in class as well as c++ is fucking HUGE and takes forever to get to know even 50 percent of
Old 08-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #48
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Rawn if you had such a nice job at IBM why did you steal a leaf blower from someone else's garage?

Did you look up from you Medical/Computer Engineering study guide and out of nowhere decide to steal a leaf blower from someone else's garage?

It seems that someone who has SO MANY skills and such a strong resume and such a large compendium of internal knowledge wouldn't need to steal a leaf blower from someone else's garage?
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:48 PM   #49
Rawn M.D.

I'm no longer employed by ibm cake cake

resume is strong tho... Truth
Old 08-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #50
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, ok.

So you stopped working at IBM. You were a little tight for cash, so you stole a leaf blower, and now you're going to be a doctor.

Got it.
Could you find me?
Old 08-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #51
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lold
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:17 PM   #52
Rawn M.D.

Ur catching on but there's More I'm saving for a better time ; x
Old 08-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #53
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

No one gives a fuck.
Could you find me?
Old 08-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #54
Rawn M.D.

Obviously u do considering ur still replying
Old 08-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #55
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

I think you're a joke and seeing you lie for some unknown reason amuses me. No one actually gives a shit or believes anything about your supposed endeavors on here. It's just a joke.
Could you find me?
Old 08-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #56
Rawn M.D.

And that is fine, meanwhile iv proven more sht on here than anybody else... Or for that matter others have proven it for me... So continue to doubt Cuz idgaf
Old 08-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #57
God Of War
The Landlord

rawn you my dude but i thinkt he point of everything is you got to stop acting like a know it all. u ever heard the saying no one likes a know it all

when u post in a thread it isnt a "hey im adding t the thread" its always a "matter of fact" type response

so its always less social and more know it all

thats why cats dig at u so much

i mean theres a few things you got to know ,,,u cant really argue sports with pancake cuz he on point u cant even troll him in that area

cant argue at all with veritas cuz he a smart dude and lures u in by thinking u are bout to troll him(unless its bout his verses)

bags dont take kindly to people bein cia spies who saved the dying unicorn riding a junpier rainbow into a frogs ass

ur a smart dude bro but your constant need to show it seems like your trying to prove it to urself more then us
Old 08-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #58
Rawn M.D.

It's the rawnmo technique gow
Old 08-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #59
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

@Rawn M.D. @God Of War @MMLRLK

thanks for the feedback and words of encouragement!

my first class went great last night, and my instructor is a 50 yr redbone who if she lost about 10-15 lbs would be a solid 7-8/10

I'm learnin mad stuff already tho. I took a comp class like 9 years ago so some of this is just a refresher to me but obviously I wouldn't remember much and those programs I studied are outdated

gow if you have ANYTHING that could help I would gladly accept it!

our book we're using is:

...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:16 AM   #60
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
@Rawn M.D. @God Of War @MMLRLK

thanks for the feedback and words of encouragement!

my first class went great last night, and my instructor is a 50 yr redbone who if she lost about 10-15 lbs would be a solid 7-8/10

I'm learnin mad stuff already tho. I took a comp class like 9 years ago so some of this is just a refresher to me but obviously I wouldn't remember much and those programs I studied are outdated

gow if you have ANYTHING that could help I would gladly accept it!

our book we're using is:

i got you bro can you pm me your email. What language did they start you on? i got some really dope books that cost around 70 and 80 bucks a book i will send u and a couple dope tutorials for leanring...it will really advance you ahead which is what alot of people reccomend