Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #61
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Expert View Post
I have had much discussion on this very area with my work colleagues. There is such a unanimous decision within the scientific community and overseas expatriates. Listen if you can understand and follow, then very well.
- while some people cannot understand these concepts such as the space time continuum and the other world metaphysical theory, for some obvious reasons I am happy to assist.
- Science is manmade – as in it is made by men, following from this thesis we find that man are in fact men…
- And what is a man if nothing but just flesh and blood and connections of neurones? Flesh and blood contains polarity and magnetism (your amino acids and essential haemoglobins) remember these are PHYSICAL and CONCRETE properties...
- How can flesh and blood equate to truth? It does not equate truth because truth is not a concrete PROPERTY but rather a metaphysical CONCEPT.
- Therefore science is based on OUTside assumptions/the thoughts of physical men. Science should never be REGARDED as based on EVIDENCE rather than the PEOPLE (flesh and blood, neurones and amino acids) who OBSERVE the evidence.
- Therefore science is INcorrect and should be DISregarded at all junctures.
Although in conclusion: as we move towards the philosophical DUALITY of thought-science-technology we find more and more of these so called QUANTUM quandaries. Things are happening “faster” but at the same “time” our knowledge of the SELF is “stagnating”.
Exactly. Much more concise and better surmised than my braindumps, good shit.

I've gotten 'better' at speaking to an individual about these topics, but in a community, knowing everyone hears it different, i just throw shit out there, and am very ineffective at resonating with anyone who doesnt already get it lol.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #62
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
don't disagree at all man, still not sure where you think we were in disagreement.

how many smaller boxes would you need to see before believing they were infinite? and if you believed they were infinite, would you keep looking for them?
it wouldn't matter once you've lost your sense of time

however human beings are intrinsically tied to the concept of time, and therefore science matters
Old 06-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #63
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
it wouldn't matter once you've lost your sense of time

however human beings are intrinsically tied to the concept of time, and therefore science matters
agreed once more my friend.

two great points there which are inter-related. it wouldnt matter once you lost your sense of time -- but it takes it mattering for a period of time for it to ultimately help us lose our sense of time.

and human beings are intrinsically tied to time -- indeed, time matters, and science matters... and we made both of them up ;)
Old 06-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #64
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Time is a mathematical function, not a human construct. The only human element concerned with time is how we measure it.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #65
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
Time is a mathematical function, not a human construct. The only human element concerned with time is how we measure it.
definitely agree it's mathematical. everything is mathematical, and ratios are the essence of relativity itself. but this is where people can start talking around each-other anyway, it's all based on perception (which too is relative).

but word, time is definitely a measurement tool which existence uses to give meaning (and significance) to the relative 'space' between life milestones, just as distance gives meaning to the space between matter.

based on my vantage point, mathematical functions and human constructs are not at ends though. without the perceived space between life and death, would time exist? guess its up to the individual to discern for themselves.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #66
VividEnds

VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds VividEnds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Expert View Post
I have had much discussion on this very area with my work colleagues. There is such a unanimous decision within the scientific community and overseas expatriates. Listen if you can understand and follow, then very well.
- while some people cannot understand these concepts such as the space time continuum and the other world metaphysical theory, for some obvious reasons I am happy to assist.
- Science is manmade – as in it is made by men, following from this thesis we find that man are in fact men…
- And what is a man if nothing but just flesh and blood and connections of neurones? Flesh and blood contains polarity and magnetism (your amino acids and essential haemoglobins) remember these are PHYSICAL and CONCRETE properties...
- How can flesh and blood equate to truth? It does not equate truth because truth is not a concrete PROPERTY but rather a metaphysical CONCEPT.
- Therefore science is based on OUTside assumptions/the thoughts of physical men. Science should never be REGARDED as based on EVIDENCE rather than the PEOPLE (flesh and blood, neurones and amino acids) who OBSERVE the evidence.
- Therefore science is INcorrect and should be DISregarded at all junctures.
Although in conclusion: as we move towards the philosophical DUALITY of thought-science-technology we find more and more of these so called QUANTUM quandaries. Things are happening “faster” but at the same “time” our knowledge of the SELF is “stagnating”.
Lol'd
_________
_____
___
_
VividEnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #67
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
definitely agree it's mathematical. everything is mathematical, and ratios are the essence of relativity itself. but this is where people can start talking around each-other anyway, it's all based on perception (which too is relative).

but word, time is definitely a measurement tool which existence uses to give meaning (and significance) to the relative 'space' between life milestones, just as distance gives meaning to the space between matter.

based on my vantage point, mathematical functions and human constructs are not at ends though. without the perceived space between life and death, would time exist? guess its up to the individual to discern for themselves.
yes. it would. mathematics is not based on perception whatsoever, it's the complete opposite.

time is a measurement of change. Change occurs regardless of individual discernment (another hated law of physics - entropy). whatever meaning you derive from that is subjective, but nobody is talking about that.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #68
Rawn M.D.

I read the first half then stopped.. So I apologize for redundancy if so but...

If a human lifespan was eternal... Meaning no set duration... N we were free from parasites, bacteria fungi infection ect... Wed all die of cancer... Cancer in its broadest sense.. Absent of carcinogens.. Is a disease of aging.

Now about the cycle... A line goes on for an infinite length, and although seeming linear, that line will eventually form a circle... But bc of our own limitations we perceive it as linear.

See also... Shrodingers cat as far as an object viewer is concerned...

Lastly.. Energy can never be created or destroyed.. Just altered in form or function.

Btw on old Nc I made a quantum entanglement thread lol

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 06-08-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #69
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

nigga this existence is a couple lines of code.
now go play
fuck bitches get money
all this extra deep thought is giving me a damn headache

Yall talked until science and philosophy merged under the flag of bullshit.
for what?
get a PSvita and take a walk.

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:26 AM   #70
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
yes. it would. mathematics is not based on perception whatsoever, it's the complete opposite.

time is a measurement of change. Change occurs regardless of individual discernment (another hated law of physics - entropy). whatever meaning you derive from that is subjective, but nobody is talking about that.
good shit @oats. by 'without life and death, would there even be time' i was more alluding to the 'ol "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it..." adage (which is why i brought up the subjectivity of the answer). But totally with you re: "time is a measurement of change".

Maybe where our perspectives differ (if they actually do) is in the concept of 'perception is reality' itself?

In a world that rewards "logic" (and in a job that pays for it), I eventually became so left-brained, to like a sad/robotic degree, that I wouldn't entertain any new 'information' if it couldnt be substantiated by science. As I kept asking 'why?' that learning process became exponential, until i became soo left-brained that i woke up one day more right-brained than i'd been since i was child. That's when i found myself in the "perception is reality" camp (a camp i used to literally think was naive - and don't blame those that still do).

I bring that up because you seem like a savvy dude so am interested in your thoughts on:
1. Jones' Double-Slit Experiment
2. what it means in terms of perception's impact on reality

Again, just curious in terms of how our perspectives might differ (and where they differ more than what on) -- because even the results of that experiment are subjectively debated amongst the scientific community today, but it's a good example of a left-brained study with (some) right-brained results.

pardon the long post, and again, good thoughts pawtna.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #71
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Quote:
Please elaborate, mate.

Quote:

Isn't mathematics a human concept? And isn't any human concept based on perception?

Last edited by Mael; 06-27-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #72
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
Please elaborate, mate.

Isn't mathematics a human concept? And isn't any human concept based on perception?
umm, pretty sure math isn't a human concept based on perception...

just mo tho
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:53 PM   #73
E-Thugs inc.
Banned

E-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-level

tonio

my nigga hit me up during my last bid a real smart ass book typa nigga. Said all dis already happened already. Sho is cuz I still got dem bitches screaming and dem fiends feeening nigga.
E-Thugs inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #74
Slowhands
de ze ka

Battle Record: 0-3

Slowhands is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by super pimp trillionaire View Post
We live in a pendant on a cat necklace. Saw a documentary on it once.
MIB?
Slowhands is offline   Reply With Quote