Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-21-2014, 01:21 AM   #1
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would cavemen like Doritos?

Interesting question.

On the one hand, Doritos are delicious. But would they be delicious to the untrained caveman palate? Is the inherent deliciousness of Doritos and other such food snacks a product of hundreds of years of Darwinian taste evolution? As in, imperceptible shifts in the tastes and preferences of man over countless years renders the now sought after deliciousness of Doritos repugnant to the caveman in this example, as he is our forefather and only has the basest of palates, not knowing the journey the history of our species traversed to arrive at this point, where Doritos are a highly enjoyed flavor?

Who knows.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:23 AM   #2
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

They would. Give them the guacamole or spicy sweet chili flavors.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:29 AM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

There are two flavors of Doritos. Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese. That's it.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:49 AM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
There are two flavors of Doritos. Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese. That's it.
This man gets it.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:53 AM   #5
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

You both are slaves to nostalgia.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:19 AM   #6
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

gud question

when i gave a dorito to Cheyeahhh he stared at it for 5 minutes straight then ate it and went off in a fit of rage

not sure what that implied
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:42 AM   #7
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Quote:
Originally Posted by maths debate View Post
gud question

when i gave a dorito to Cheyeahhh he stared at it for 5 minutes straight then ate it and went off in a fit of rage

not sure what that implied
It implied you're a terrible boarder and an even worse alias.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:51 AM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Ofc. they would. The dorito is designed in such a way it should be tempting to anyone. (In theory, apparently triangle-shaped food makes you hungry.) With ingredients to never make you feel full, mesmerizing color and a satisfying sound when you eat it. The taste makes you want more. It is designed to mentally fuck with you without your knowledge and you'll just be craving more.

Since cavemens brains aint that well developed yet they'd be extremely prone to the evil nature of the dorito and get addicted to that shit on the same level as drug addicts are to heroin.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:56 AM   #9
Just C

Look at it like this.

Gordan Ramsey's pallet would hate Dorito's and see them for the junk food they are.

You are more caveman than Gordon in that respect due to your under developed pallet ergo caveman would love dorito's. more than you
Old 02-21-2014, 04:05 AM   #10
maths debate
maths da dawg

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
It implied you're a terrible boarder and an even worse alias.
just c proves he reads my posts

this nigga 1 step away from a calling me the other word meaning homo
Old 02-21-2014, 04:09 AM   #11
maths debate
maths da dawg

lmao @Just C

this nigga had an argument with Sharp Nine & Aero over claiming a tag anime boners thought was funny

u cant be srs, dawg

everytime Just c gets an lol he takes screenshots & calls it a day
Old 02-21-2014, 04:12 AM   #12
Just C

I did?
Old 02-21-2014, 04:24 AM   #13
maths debate
maths da dawg

lol @ "I did?"

just c with the top tier cumback

good shit, fagget

dude calls me terrible boarder/worse alias & follows through w/ 1 dimensional creativity that rivals the exotic plots of a deliciousgirl open mic

@anime_boners to remind this anti-mainstream hipster cumedian of his unparallelled lulz capabilities
Old 02-21-2014, 04:36 AM   #14
Just C

I didn't argue with Aero or Split though?
Old 02-21-2014, 04:54 AM   #15
maths debate
maths da dawg

thats not the point, son

the point is that Malachi could make $15/hr on YT uploading ASMR videos featuring audio recordings of people responding to your posts, i.e. ambience & bg noise, you intentionally obscure mentally linear fagget

plz dont respond, dawg
Old 02-21-2014, 04:56 AM   #16
maths debate
maths da dawg

lol @ asking if you argued w/ aero or sharp

you're a step away

just get the links & quotes for fuck sakes
Old 02-21-2014, 05:03 AM   #17
maths debate
maths da dawg

kill me if i see another string of primeval syntax ending w/ a question mark aided by the hands of this Just Cause 2 mod tweaking dildo jelqing fagget
Old 02-21-2014, 05:07 AM   #18
Just C

You get the links and prove yourself wrong. I'm sure you favored the thread.

Your name is a play on masturbate and you spell faggot with an e and come back and comedian with u's.

You're a lame try hard. You don't need assistance from me, you euthanize yourself every time you press post.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:22 AM   #19
maths debate
maths da dawg

ethered

with 100 posts i've got more than enough of my share of appreciation for the lulz from ppl who actually matter on the boards

gone @ me using cum references, 1997 wordplay represent

you been on here longer than me w/ more posts and not a fuck be given about you, dawg

masaiiyonara, son (@anime_boners for a lulz for this irrelevant soul)
Old 02-21-2014, 05:26 AM   #20
Just C

It's ok Lars you can calm down now.

Tags
cake boarding at low levels, masaiiyonara