Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #1
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute
Default Judge Chester requested. Motion to file suit against nOx aka Gamble.

I would like to try nOx on the ground of false identity.

He is clearly Gamble and all of NCs can see it, plain as the harsh winter sunlight reflecting off of his terrible pores and faded, prison-quality Jason Bourne tattoos.

I lead off with Exhibit A from a recent battle of his:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOx View Post

This beatin's black & white an I'll leave you read from top to bottom like articles.
This actually happened.

Members of the NCs public, please feel free to add on to this mounting evidence of gambola-like typing.

Thank you for your time.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:53 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Is this like playing dungeons and dragons except no one rolls dice?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:54 PM   #3
Sicc

All staff has to do is RUN IP, it's that simple, but they wont cause they are entertaining you idiots. You need a life, bro... I will no longer entertain you faggots either. End of story, not dude and that's that.

If you'd like my cell phone number, facebook, address, employers address, hit me up PM.

Till then, you're a faggot and need a life.

Lol @ This.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:55 PM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All staff has to do is RUN IP, it's that simple, but they wont cause they are entertaining you idiots. You need a life, bro... I will no longer entertain you faggots either. End of story, not dude and that's that.

If you'd like my cell phone number, facebook, address, employers address, hit me up PM.

Till then, you're a faggot and need a life.

Lol @ This.
I will accept your cell phone number, facebook, address, and employer's address as proof of innocence.

Please PM posthaste so I can push for a dismissal if needed.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:56 PM   #5
Sicc

Lol - You're going to call me an shit? Which cell would you like? Personal or Business?
Old 02-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

guys

he's not gamble

literally never been gamble
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Lol - You're going to call me an shit? Which cell would you like? Personal or Business?
It behooves you to provide as much evidence to the contrary of these accusations as possible.

Being Gamble is one of the worst sentences you can suffer.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #8
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
guys

he's not gamble

sharp nine STOP

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #9
Sicc

Lmao - And you're gay.

Someone give this man a no life award.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #10
Sicc

Quote:
guys

he's not gamble

This ^

SMH. Someone with logic and intellect.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:00 PM   #11
Sicc

Case closed. Admin speaks truth.

/Thread closed.

You all lose and fail
Old 02-17-2014, 05:00 PM   #12
Diode
PR's Finest

Counsel advises me that no proof has been delivered other than the word of a man with an identity crisis of his own.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:01 PM   #13
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
sharp nine STOP
witty NO ONE deserves what we did to gamble

i'm all for jokes and guys calling one another... but I can't let destruction of a human soul happen on such a grand scale again. that said please continue for the sake of lolz
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:01 PM   #14
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

snap
Old 02-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #15
Sicc

Would you like me to post a picture, so you can all attempt to roast? But the truth is, I most likely get more pussy then all of you? Let me know, playa.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Would you like me to post a picture, so you can all attempt to roast? But the truth is, I most likely get more pussy then all of you? Let me know, playa.
THE AMOUNT OF GAMBLE IN THIS POST IS PALPABLE. YES PLEASE. IF YOU CAN WEAR A SMEDIUM BLACK T-SHIRT ALSO THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #17
Sicc

LMAO. Iight, I got you.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #18
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

inb4 DJ Flame selfie
Old 02-17-2014, 05:06 PM   #19
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
witty NO ONE deserves what we did to gamble

i'm all for jokes and guys calling one another... but I can't let destruction of a human soul happen on such a grand scale again. that said please continue for the sake of lolz
it's true.

we did destroy his soul.

ok sharp, i'm sorry for yelling at you.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:10 PM   #20
Sicc

Let the roasting begin... Hahaha Faggots.

Tags
by the power of lame, diode fails at life itt, diode megafail, diode try hard, diode=supremefailfaggot, vote nox