Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Lars deserves it...
As for the other guy, Jordan Farmar would never be a HOFer just because he won a championship with the Lakers...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:26 AM   #42
SHECK WES

Battle Record: 3-3

SHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant future

[/thread]
SHECK WES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:34 AM   #43
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

Lars deserves it...
As for the other guy, Jordan Farmar would never be a HOFer just because he won a championship with the Lakers...

Bye...
The other guy as in you because one of your two champeds was cus Barcotic carries your tag team?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:04 AM   #44
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

I know this is all make believe but ill entertain this for a second.
I also won Survivor 3 with Unfukwitable.
After years of being lame and stalking people from this site offline, you finally had 1 good month were you actually won a few battles.
Congrats but youve never been considered good.
It has nothing to do with stealing other people's persona or just being lame.
Ive never seen your name in a top 10 list ever.
I honestly dont think youre even top tier. Upper mid tier at best and thats just me being generous.
Youve never beaten me either.
I honestly would never want to be in any HOF that youre in.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:10 AM   #45
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know this is all make believe but ill entertain this for a second.
I also won Survivor 3 with Unfukwitable.
After years of being lame and stalking people from this site offline, you finally had 1 good month were you actually won a few battles.
Congrats but youve never been considered good.
It has nothing to do with stealing other people's persona or just being lame.
Ive never seen your name in a top 10 list ever.
I honestly dont think youre even top tier. Upper mid tier at best and thats just me being generous.
Youve never beaten me either.
I honestly would never want to be in any HOF that youre in.
But I won the tourney you lost in round 3 by beating the dude that beat you?

Then next tourney beat the dude that took you out in round 1? Who was a mid tier alias that hasn’t battled in 2+ years?

I’d be fine being in the HOF with you but I’d know it’s cus you jerk off white dudes on the internet for fake love to fill the void of a pointless and worthless life in the “hood”

Stop addressing me Uncle Tim
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-20-2019, 10:20 AM   #46
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

lol but Ive beaten YOU and everyone else who has beaten you.
Lol i would never try to impress anyone on here.
Keeping it 100, you almost got hurt trying to get respect from people online who dont even like you.
You threatened to get an order of protection when shit got scary.
An unemployed white kid from the suburbs who comes online to write gun bars can really tell me that my life is worthless.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:30 AM   #47
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
lol but Ive beaten YOU and everyone else who has beaten you.
Lol i would never try to impress anyone on here.
Keeping it 100, you almost got hurt trying to get respect from people online who dont even like you.
You threatened to get an order of protection when shit got scary.
An unemployed white kid from the suburbs who comes online to write gun bars can really tell me that my life is worthless.
1) Obv troll is obv, look at current threads and use your brain

2) That never happened. It’s sad you have to lie in arguments with people you think are so inferior to you to try to win a back and forth. I stated that showing up to someone from the internets work to fight them would end in you being arrested for assault because that’s just kind of common knowledge but needed to be said for you to not have a leg to stand on saying you would do so lmao. You’re a pussy. I also said if you came to me with hands I’d fucking end you. You’re a burnt Michelin man, I’m a corn fed country boi.

3) I’m self employed but I guess you can get away with saying that? I’m self employed because I’m wealthy enough to make games for fun and maybe make something cool while I finish up my bachelors in Comp Sci. My life isn’t even remotely comparable to yours it is superior in every aspect. You can’t even claim a leg up in the health department like most people, literally nothing about your life is good. Mediocre job, no legacy, no love. Sad.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-20-2019, 10:39 AM   #48
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

You threatened to call my job and get me fired because I called you lame on a text site.
I promised to come to your job and/or home and stomp you out.
You said you would call the cops. You never mentioned fighting me ever. I dont make shit up to impress these guys.
I would wash you then have niggas jump you.
PM me if youre really serious about fighting me tho.
If you win, you can come brag on ncs.
When I win, youre getting robbed and jumped.
Deal?

Old 01-20-2019, 10:50 AM   #49
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Real shit, I wanna smack a few people irl off this site.
Hmu.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:51 AM   #50
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

We're back to this, I see.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:34 AM   #51
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
You threatened to call my job and get me fired because I called you lame on a text site.
I promised to come to your job and/or home and stomp you out.
You said you would call the cops. You never mentioned fighting me ever. I dont make shit up to impress these guys.
I would wash you then have niggas jump you.
PM me if youre really serious about fighting me tho.
If you win, you can come brag on ncs.
When I win, youre getting robbed and jumped.
Deal?
Nah bags said what would doxxing him result in and I said iono people call jobs?

Never said I was going to call yours. Never knew it. Still don’t. Literally just found your Instagram from your psn tag lol. That line of lies and your nbl wins are all you have to be relevant so you really clutch them pearls girl.

I’m not in high school man I don’t negotiate street fight terms with Internet uncle tims

If you stalked me further I would end your life is just a fact. You don’t seem to have much to life for considering how flustered our net beef has made you so it might be your demise. Maybe Zelph will pour one out for you every time a punchline ready current event happens.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-20-2019, 11:57 AM   #52
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Nah its too late to explain yourself/save face now.
Thats not even what happened.
Not sure why you keep trying to change the narrative now. The thread is still around.
Youre a pussy and a lame. You have to live with that.
Lol you didnt have to write a paragraph just to basically say "No, Im scared"
Be safe.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:05 PM   #53
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Nah its too late to explain yourself/save face now.
Thats not even what happened.
Not sure why you keep trying to change the narrative now. The thread is still around.
Youre a pussy and a lame. You have to live with that.
Lol you didnt have to write a paragraph just to basically say "No, Im scared"
Be safe.
You’re delusional

Forever alone
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-20-2019, 12:09 PM   #54
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread.
Old 01-20-2019, 12:12 PM   #55
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Yes!
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:37 PM   #56
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
Yes!
Thanks for the support

If only more brave boarders would not be haters
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-20-2019, 12:39 PM   #57
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 12:59 PM   #58
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
lmao Knuck mad I got a ton of nods in his thread and he didn’t

thanks everyone
It was to spite me not to benefit you

Get real
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-20-2019, 01:08 PM   #59
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
It was to spite me
NO, bro.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 01:15 PM   #60
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
NO, bro.
He has worse qualifications so
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
add lenox to hof -baga, ak the best, all knuck posts lmao, fat faggot hof, hof this dick, idiots admins can see who tags, immolate the goat, knuck cringe beg 4attn, knuck smokingcrack, nigger, obv troll thread is obv, pay shins, plz die, slow day at auschwitz huh, temper tantrum express, top tier post counts, u were never good