White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Gonna scoop this today I think
Its a good investment if you love beautiful open world experiences. The detail and the need to be masterful with button selection along with the encounters and random shit that goes down makes it a masterpiece. I cant wait for gta6 tbh though
Old 11-21-2018, 11:41 AM   #62
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Has anything about GTA 6 been announced?
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:59 AM   #63
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Not that i know of but i doubt we'll see one until at least 2020ish

Everything ive heard about rockstar games is they focus basically the whole organization on each game, so basically when gta5 dropped everyone except a skeleton crew moved to red dead

So now im sure its the same, everyone will move on to GTA6 and a skeleton crew will be left on red dead for online shit etc.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:21 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Installing this now. We need to posse up in online gents.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 11:04 PM   #65
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Just hit chapter 3 i think. Im in the house me and lenny bombed the raiders at. Me and dutch in the city. Been doing a lot of exploring. The story is cool but i like the random encounters a lot. Been to the city once alrdy just to check the fence before the others were available. Didnt stay long. Looking forwars to exploring it better. Walked into the gun storw. Got pick pocketed by some dude on his way out. Chased him down. Shot his leg. Caught up and got my bread back. That was my save point. Back to work tonight. Oh joy. But rdr2 has been a dope ride so far. Curious to see how the online version goes. Should be dope.
Old 11-25-2018, 11:07 PM   #66
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

..also. I went and tamed a white arabian. Took 2 fucking hrs cause fucked up a bunch. But i got her. Shes to dope

And so far my favorite guns are the pump shotty. Twin cattleman ballers. And i dig the rifle i got before the sniper. The bolt action joint is cool. But the action takes away from my abilty to aim and shoot properly. Idk i have trouble with it in major shootouts. So i stick to the ballers and shotty.

Last edited by Geno; 11-25-2018 at 11:09 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:46 PM   #67
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
..also. I went and tamed a white arabian. Took 2 fucking hrs cause fucked up a bunch. But i got her. Shes to dope

And so far my favorite guns are the pump shotty. Twin cattleman ballers. And i dig the rifle i got before the sniper. The bolt action joint is cool. But the action takes away from my abilty to aim and shoot properly. Idk i have trouble with it in major shootouts. So i stick to the ballers and shotty.
do you know how to use cover? it took me until p deep in the game to learn how because there's mad shit in it, that the game itself doesn't do a very intuitive job of teaching you.. so I was just burning mad dead eye to get myself thru the big fire fights.. now I hardly use it for anything but hunting or shooting moving targets

also if your facing toward enemies and press the button to aim, it usually auto targets the closest one in your LOS so just flick your reticle a tiny bit up and clap em in the dome.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO TELL THE INPUT FOR USING COVER LMAO
if you ain't know it's R1 on ps4 near anything like walls, rocks, trees, wagons, etc

Last edited by anime_boners; 11-28-2018 at 10:07 PM.
anime_boners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:12 PM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
do you know how to use cover? it took me until p deep in the game to learn how because there's mad shit in it, that the game itself doesn't do a very intuitive job of teaching you.. so I was just burning mad dead eye to get myself thru the big fire fights.. now I hardly use it for anything but hunting or shooting moving targets

also if your facing toward enemies and press the button to aim, it usually auto targets the closest one in your LOS so just flick your reticle a tiny bit up and clap em in the dome.
Helpful post +1
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 11:50 PM   #69
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:

if you ain't know it's R1 on ps4 near anything like walls, rocks, trees, wagons, etc

Ya i use cover alot. Im a huge gta player so its a built in technique now. Pretty automatic. I hardly use dead eye. I more so use the technique you said. Aim then tap up for head shot. Another gta technique i picked up tbr. But thanks for the suggestions bro. Stoked for online but i still wont go in until atory ia done
Old 11-28-2018, 11:51 PM   #70
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:

Tags
red dead gam gam famjam