Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-15-2014, 11:34 PM   #81
Da BattleMasta Patrick

Battle Record: 1-1

Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
a decade in the game? lol, you call this a game? neither diode or i take it that serious.

who are you so hurt?
Who am I? I am Da Battle Masta Patrick. People call me Patrick. This aint no game to me, it is like real life because I want to keep practicing and get into the battle scene. I don't want all the money, or fancy couches, I just want to be known as an amazing battler.

I just think that if you felt the need to play "who has the nicest couch" with dudes on a rap board who don't even rap on the internet that this is kinda lame to me.

I don't mean you no hate bro, and you seem to be super smart. Maybe you should use those brains to write your battle bars and murk out rather than try to play who has the nicest life on a rap message board?
Gun game on point like Cp3
throw dem diamonds up or go out w/ a bang like DDP
Da BattleMasta Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:36 PM   #82
Da BattleMasta Patrick

Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick

Quote:
you're getting closer for sure haha.

but i do say what i mean.

i dont even know how the fuck i offended you.. you came out of some crazy woodwork that i didnt even know was there bro lol
ya bitch give me some crazy wood work, I make her head jerk
I can hit with the nine, blow out her spine and smoke purp.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:36 PM   #83
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post

This my couch. @Diode

+1

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:38 PM   #84
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Dont listen to Patrick

Nig got my bars in his sig

Stop biting cuzz
Old 10-15-2014, 11:40 PM   #85
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you're getting closer for sure haha.

but i do say what i mean.

i dont even know how the fuck i offended you.. you came out of some crazy woodwork that i didnt even know was there bro lol
it's james/veritas/captain obvious/real life.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:42 PM   #86
Da BattleMasta Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
no. I am Battlemasta/Patrick.

What is your problem man?
Old 10-15-2014, 11:43 PM   #87
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Quote:

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:44 PM   #88
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

sigh.

sorry.

"THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS"
Old 10-15-2014, 11:46 PM   #89
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da BattleMasta Patrick View Post
Who am I? I am Da Battle Masta Patrick. People call me Patrick. This aint no game to me, it is like real life because I want to keep practicing and get into the battle scene. I don't want all the money, or fancy couches, I just want to be known as an amazing battler.

I just think that if you felt the need to play "who has the nicest couch" with dudes on a rap board who don't even rap on the internet that this is kinda lame to me.

I don't mean you no hate bro, and you seem to be super smart. Maybe you should use those brains to write your battle bars and murk out rather than try to play who has the nicest life on a rap message board?
to be honest, i thought i would be disrespecting boarding culture --- per cake's post --- by making fun of a huge ass (but very good looking for sure) leather sectional couch

i made a mistake. for that, I apologize. To you, someone i met right now --- and to all the lovers, haters and indifferent boarders of the past.

i poked fun at Diode, because he and i have done that for years with varying degrees of "fuck you" involved in the process.

In the end --- I WAS 100% IN THE WRONG FOR GIVING MY OPINION BEFORE I POSTED A PIC

so.... should I have apologized and not posted a pic? would that not have been more disrespectful? what would you have done?

I have shittier couches in my house.... should i have taken a picture of the shittiest couch in my house so no one catches feelings?

I'm not even half joking bro--- help me understand where i went wrong here.

Thank you for helping me become a better man.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:55 PM   #90
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Namix its my turn to help u this time.

Its a trap.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:02 AM   #91
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

it was good looks and i appreciate what you guys did here

but this wasnt a couch battle anymore... and V knows it lol

thanks to all
Old 10-16-2014, 12:05 AM   #92
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Adonis has the poverty sectional.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:13 AM   #93
Diode
PR's Finest

That shit is camel hair and blonde pube mesh.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:13 AM   #94
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

I will now leave this thread humbly admitting -- i'd like to DQ myself, since my couch is about to drown in what inevitably becomes a "toy room".....

the toys spread like fuckin ebola... i cannot contain them, and it does not matter how many fooseball tables, golden tees, or bars i try to use to secure the space.... the toys happen.

so, alas, i relinquish my sectional couch's comfortable-factor to diode's longevity factor --- because to his point, mine probably will be spilled on with some paint --- and if he has a dedicated theater room, his sectional is much, much safer than mine is lol!
Old 10-16-2014, 12:14 AM   #95
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will now leave this thread humbly admitting -- i'd like to DQ myself, since my couch is about to drown in what inevitably becomes a "toy room".....

the toys spread like fuckin ebola... i cannot contain them, and it does not matter how many fooseball tables, golden tees, or bars i try to use to secure the space.... the toys happen.

so, alas, i relinquish my sectional couch's comfortable-factor to diode's longevity factor --- because to his point, mine probably will be spilled on with some paint --- and if he has a dedicated theater room, his sectional is much, much safer than mine is lol!
namix, friend, you won this battle. We're not projecting ahead. You have the best couch, and you should take pride it in until it's covered in grape jelly.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:23 AM   #96
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
namix, friend, you won this battle. We're not projecting ahead. You have the best couch, and you should take pride it in until it's covered in grape jelly.
lol - word - then i will wear the title proudly through the weekend!
Old 10-16-2014, 08:59 AM   #97
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

see those black leather of "fake leather" couches might stick to your ass or start falling apart after a while (fake leather starts to peal off after 5 or so years of good use), but they're great for cleaning up sex stains.

Those fluffy ones... you're probly scrubbin a lot when wetness happens all over it. Shine a black light on one of those fuzzier couches and you'll be like 'FUCK, I AM NOT SITTING THERE!".

This is a great fucking topic. Who ever started it -- major points.
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 10-16-2014 at 09:02 AM.
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:57 AM   #98
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pretty sure namix has a kid.

we start working on one in may.

bet your ass i'm future proofing if $2500 is being spent on a couch
aiyyo my wife a teacher

its best to have kids born october (start trying in January) so that they're then the oldest/cleverest in their year

source: 4year teaching degree/9 years in the field
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:01 AM   #99
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
aiyyo my wife a teacher

its best to have kids born october (start trying in January) so that they're then the oldest/cleverest in their year

source: 4year teaching degree/9 years in the field
can't. wife finishes nursing school in late april. we decided not to deal with her going to school full time, working full time (3 straight 7p-7a shifts at the hospital), and being pregnant all at once back when she started lol

also, your secret is out - more babies being born in sept/oct that any other period by a wide margin
Old 10-16-2014, 11:10 AM   #100
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao i'm trying for kids jan onwards, thats all

we actually got 3 couches in our living room, two smaller 2 seaters and a big 4 seater

got one of them big 360degree swirling chairs too

my iphone got the black screen/shutter prob in the app atm so i dont have a pic to put up but once i get it fixed i'll put one up
sral is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
.............................., bmp = epic, bmp = yall scared, dick smells like mint cheese, diode's best thread, namix>diode@couches/forums, only dad can drive da mazda