Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2018, 01:42 PM   #221
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

No but black matter? WE NEED THE ANSWERS DRE

Take a gander back at that pic, and my aunt is 5'9" lmao I'm the tallest person in the pic ur a fucking tool.
@Diode after studying into it, both are pieces of shit. Never liked Conor but I was watching solely based on the dolly thru the window and never knew the backstory. However, the shit was going on even before this. This is all a WWE storyline imo, they should put a roof on the cage and tables under the ring.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:44 PM   #222
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

LOL re-post pic, please.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:56 PM   #223
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

It was against Flow in BA idc enough to find it and/or reupload it

I'm not a fool amen, no matter what the pic shows you are always gonna say she 4'6" or some shit. I know how tall I am and I'm not entertaining this troll any longer

They could really use you working on that particle accelerator tho. How far off are we on space colonization?

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:59 PM   #224
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Ask Chyea. He's got the inside scoop, fam.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:02 PM   #225
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Khabib landed a nice right. I was actually impressed when I saw him stumble Connor.

I didn't say it was impossible. My point was - Khabib was ONLY winning if he took Connor down. I was debating you guys claiming Connor didn't stand a chance.
Hasnt the fight result already proven the guys who said Conor had no chance correct? Conor literally got his ass handed to him in every round and rd 3 was close because Khabib was coasting.

McGregor got beat in every single aspect of the game for 3 rounds before being finised in the 4th. He literally...never had a chance. Uh-Oh is right. you left yourself a barely tenable out so you could backpedal if proven wrong...which you were.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 10:44 PM   #226
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

for those who haven't seen.

Best moment of the night except for Khabib flying karate kick to dannis, and that spider monkey jumping in the cage and lighting up connor from the back.

and for all u khabib fans.... that was suppose to happen. Relax. Even vegas had him as an underdog... And he fookin owns that city.

Last edited by Twodrop; 10-07-2018 at 10:51 PM.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:04 AM   #227
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytience View Post
Hasnt the fight result already proven the guys who said Conor had no chance correct? Conor literally got his ass handed to him in every round and rd 3 was close because Khabib was coasting.

McGregor got beat in every single aspect of the game for 3 rounds before being finised in the 4th. He literally...never had a chance. Uh-Oh is right. you left yourself a barely tenable out so you could backpedal if proven wrong...which you were.
No. And I'm not even a fan of Conner but he said it best; "All you do is wrap your little rat legs around people and hold on for dear life."

I didn't agree with anyone saying he "Didn't stand a chance". Khabib is nice ON THE GROUND. He showed some power standing up but he was throwing some wild ass punches and luckily one caught Conner on the chin and stumbled him which he recovered mad fast from. It almost looked like he through him off his balance rather then rattled him.

And no, he didn't hand him shit. He wrestle fucked him like 100% of everyone predicted.

Tags
12 proper neck cranks, chechnya bleeds lime, do the coke