Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-22-2017, 01:44 PM   #1
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0
Default RULES AND TOPICS FOR FALL BRAWL 2017

Right so basically.... I dont really want to mess with the format too much of this tournament.... its basically straight knockout starting with 16 people... depending on how many show i guess there should be 5 rounds.... the fifth being the final and champtionship obviouslly.... anyways how you guys want to set it up... im going to kind of leave up to you guys... but basically this is a topical tournament but at the same time there wont be any topics... instead each battler is going to be given a topic and they must write a story that is the most understood of the two verses.... how you guys want to set up the topics or line limits im going to leave up to you... but this is basically the FALL BRAWL NO TOPIC/TOPIC TOURNAMENT 2017.....uhhh so yeah start dropping some no topic/topics and i will get a magazine video up as soon as we get everyone who is going to participate and everything.... yeah but again im leaving a lot of of it up to you guys... so please respond reply vote drop verses every round and we'll see what happens... yeah... hopefully this will work... that would be ill if it did.... but lets just see what happens.... anyone who wants to get in the sign up thread is here: http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125889

yeah anyways other than that.... have a great weekend and see you guys next week....
Old 09-22-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

yea could every1 suggest topics for the no topic topical tourney?

THANKS FAGOT IDIOT 2CRIP MORON FUCKING IDIYOTE SAW AERO SAY WHERE HORSE THREAD HAHA WAS FUNNY THING NOW U IN HERE TRYNNA RECYCLE THE SHIT LIKE IT WAS EVER FUCKING FUNNY NO1 READING THAT PARAGRAH U JUST PISSED OUT OF UR LANKY SKELETON FINGERS FUCKING COKSUCKING CANCER PATIENT LEGIT SEND UR FUCKING JAW INTO SATURN HEY EVERY1 2 TRIPPLE 0 TYPE ALOT OF THING LIKE WHO KNOWS IF THEY MAKE SENSE WICKED FUNNY NEVER GETS OLD ANY1 A FIGHTER WHATS YOUR STATS EVER SEE A CRAYON SPIDER LAY A MORTGAGE TOASTER?!?! HAHAHAHAA STFUUUUU SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN STUPID PIECE OF SHIT HEY SOME1 MOD ME ILL GET THIS POPPIN FUCKING HORSES HAHA HORSIE WEEEEEEEEEE I HOPE I FUCKING HORSE SHITS INTO UR MOUTH UNTIL IT BREAKS YOUR ESOPHOGUS AND SHIT LEAKS INTO YOUR SMALL CONFUISED HEARTY AND STARTS TO PUMP HORSE SHIT INTO YOUR MUSCLES AND UR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WATCH U DIE OF HORSE SHIT ASPHYXIATION STUPID GODDAMN ORANGUATUAN FUCKING THINK THE JKEYBOARD IS A GODDAMN CARNIVALL HAVING A FIELD DAY SETTING UP BATTLES LIKE U ON A MERRY GO ROUND I HOPE THE RUSTED OLD HORSE BREAKS UNDER U AND U COME CRASHING ONTO THE PLATFORM AND CRACK UR STUPID FOREIGN SSKULL INTO A MILLION RETARDED SHARDS AND SOME LITTLE TRANNY KID PISSES ON YOUR REMAINS OUT OF HIS CLIT DICK LMFAOOOOOOOOOO HATE U FAGOT LEGIT SENDING POSITIVE VIBES THRU SPEACE TO END YOUR SATAN MIND U FUCKING CRIPPLED DEMON OF ILLITERACY
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:25 PM   #3
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

werd thats one bags thanks for being the first to post in here.... thanks for getting it started and now without the intent of the effect that im trying to say here: fall brawl has begun...
#

nah but serious lets go people... there nothing wrong with how im setting up battles btw i dont know what you talking bout holmes you just mad cause triple stay blazing on the net and off in both literal and metaphorical meaning...

nah but yeah thanks for putting off the fall brawl man.... this tournament isnt about talking shit so bags could kindly make his way to the exit anyways and then say something like but thanks for stepping up to the plate. doggy style. nah this ..triple style.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #4
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Never post again. Thanks.
timeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:28 PM   #5
Warthog Lite

This is not what supermods do. I am disappointed.

All that power and still haven't cleaned up the BA.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:51 AM   #6
2tripple0
death warmed over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
yea could every1 suggest topics for the no topic topical tourney?
exactly.... especially if youve already signed up... if you guys dont drop some topics im going to have to pick them for you... so for real for real get some ideas in for the no topic topical tournament please.... and like decide what you guys want line limits to be as well...... just basically im leaving most of this up to you guys.... so please give me an idea of what you guys want or how you want this tournament to go.... let me know yeah...

thanks in advance...
Old 09-23-2017, 08:47 AM   #7
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
exactly.... especially if youve already signed up... if you guys dont drop some topics im going to have to pick them for you... so for real for real get some ideas in for the no topic topical tournament please.... and like decide what you guys want line limits to be as well...... just basically im leaving most of this up to you guys.... so please give me an idea of what you guys want or how you want this tournament to go.... let me know yeah...

thanks in advance...
Why would anyone suggest topics for a tournament that has no topics? How stupid are you? For everyones sake please stop posting before bags ruins your livelihood.
timeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:38 AM   #8
2tripple0
death warmed over

TOPIC 1/non topic 1
right okay ill show you how.... one guys comes in drops a verse right and its about how hard it was for him to pick the topics in the no topic topic tourny....

TOPIC 2/ non topic 2
the other guy right was like oh its a battle in a castle with big as gladioators fighting like godly like motherfuckers.... therefore the excuse was he didnt know what he was doing because it was like too big a experience.....

now voters vote on who took the topic more seriously and was a more definite credible source..... so its kind of history has to do with the vote and the battle in question... get me....
Old 09-23-2017, 11:50 AM   #9
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

The horse banner made me lol tbh

Rest of thread and every other post of 2crip is whats killing nc tho
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #10
2tripple0
death warmed over

man netcees was dead when i got here.... although it was the summer just like three four weeks ago... people probably couldnt log on during the summer cause its too hot.... i bet youll see more activity on the web.... dont worry the site will work whether or not you find my posts as something you could enjoy...