Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #61
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
I wanna punch u in your shit right now but I can't. Why the fuck are you lying on some real shit tho? Ass betted and then lied about the bet and said I took the bet when u don't have me anywhere saying that it took back the bet
i do though, i posted the screencap in the first thread you made about this shit a year and a half ago
Old 12-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #62
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

I wish I could see some bad shit happen to u on the near future. Like I don't even have to do it.. I just wished something bad happened and it was taped that shit would make my day
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #63
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanna punch u in your shit right now so fucking bad man
i'd love to give you the opportunity, friendo.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #64
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
I wish I could see some bad shit happen to u on the near future. Like I don't even have to do it.. I just wished something bad happened and it was taped that shit would make my day
that's some pretty evil shit over money i dont even owe you
Old 12-08-2014, 03:30 PM   #65
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
of course i do.

i'm saying the numbers don't lie. you can't call someone the best because their line isn't as good. sorry, that sucks, but demarco murray leads bell in all meaningful categories with a tie on ypc.
I mean I could google stats like average yards before being touched that (I'm assuming) would make it look like murray has an easier ride but tbh I don't know if either one's better haha

now jamaal charles on the cowboys... that'd be a nightmare for me and any other eagles fan
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:33 PM   #66
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
I mean I could google stats like average yards before being touched that (I'm assuming) would make it look like murray has an easier ride but tbh I don't know if either one's better haha

now jamaal charles on the cowboys... that'd be a nightmare for me and any other eagles fan
i still have no idea what the fuck reid is doing with him in kc

it's philly all over again

give the ball to your stud rb and win games

have your barely above average qb throw 50 times a game and lose

reid is football cancer
Old 12-08-2014, 03:34 PM   #67
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
i do though, i posted the screencap in the first thread you made about this shit a year and a half ago
Bitch.goddamnit man j are such a fucking BITCH

THE ONLY FUCKIN THING U POSTED WAS A TROLL PM THAT I SENT TO DIOPDE, A !OTHER FUCKER WHO OWES ME MONEY

I FUCKING ROGHT I TROLLED U. I DID SOMETHING SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK AM INSUPPOSED TO DO?

NIGGA YES I TROLLED U

MORE THAN ONCE

SO FUCKING WHAT

SP FUCKING WHAT IF I TROLLED YOU YO?

HOW THAT FUCK DOES THAT PROVE THAT OUR BET WAS OFF? THE BET WASNT OFF U BITCH U SAID U CONSIDERED THE BET TO OFF AFTERWARDS

BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT WAS

YOUR BITCH ASS HAD BEEN AS BETTED ME BEFORE THAT PM

HOW ABOUT THIS

WHY DONT YOU POST WHERE I TOOK THE BET BACK?

YOU NOT GONNA DO THAT THO BECAUSE YOU CANT U BITCH ASS FAGGOT

POST WHERE I TOOK THE BET BACK

I POSTED WHERE I ASKED U IF I COULD PAY A WEEK LATER
Old 12-08-2014, 03:35 PM   #68
...the Nagger

Fucking pussy. Man I wanna punch u in your shit so bad man
Old 12-08-2014, 03:38 PM   #69
...the Nagger

AND I DONT BRING THIS SHIT UP EVERY 6 MONTHS FAGGOT

AND THE SHIT WOUILD NEVER GET BROUGHT UP IF YOUR FAGGOT ASS STAYED OUT MY THREADS.

BUT KNOW U KEEP COMING. BECAUSE U FEEL LIKE SHIT ABOUT IT. U CANT MOVE ON UNTIL I LOOK LIKE A LIAR TO EVERY ONE ELSE.

BUT TO ME THATS JUST MORE PROOF OF HOW WEAK U ARE
Old 12-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #70
...the Nagger

Imma broke nigga, I never denied sending diode msgs about paying a week late. I never denied sending him troll PMS after he ass betted. I'm sure some of y'all would have took the trolling to another degree if someone ass betted u for 180. Me sending that pm wasn't shit really.... I just felt like trolling a mother fucker who owes me money

But you'll never be able to post anything outside of that because you're a 100% pure shit eating liar
Old 12-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #71
Diode
PR's Finest

TO PROVE WHAT A LYING PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE, HERE'S A LINE FROM YOUR PM ASKING ME TO LOAN YOU $350 THAT YOU WERE GOING TO STEAL AND NEVER PAY BACK SINCE YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU WERE TROLLING ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...The Munster
I have a conscious I wouldn't lie about money to someone willing to help me

Old 12-08-2014, 03:44 PM   #72
...the Nagger

If I took the bet back, post where I took the bet back. Post the pm. Post the post on your poorly managed website of its even still up
Old 12-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #73
...the Nagger

Quote:
TO PROVE WHAT A LYING PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE, HERE'S A LINE FROM YOUR PM ASKING ME TO LOAN YOU $350 THAT YOU WERE GOING TO STEAL AND NEVER PAY BACK SINCE YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU WERE TROLLING ME
Ok, now post where I took the bet back

Like I just said. I sent u mad PMS trolling u after u ass betted. But looking back, I shoulda did way more to u

Post where I took the bet back
Old 12-08-2014, 03:47 PM   #74
...the Nagger

Quote a line from a pm where I took the bet back @Diode
Old 12-08-2014, 03:48 PM   #75
...the Nagger

I can quote a line from a pm where I was gonna pay a week later

Quote me a line from a pm where I took the bet back tho
Old 12-08-2014, 03:49 PM   #76
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

honestly. I dont know for sure.

but the way Diode(was) approaching this raised suspicion

the gamblers remorse thing diode brought up does hold weight.tho

i dnt think u.listing all the ppl u gave money to n for what reasons is important. If that isnt.being self righteous iono wat is.

but yea .

iono.

All i.know is I wouldnt be as pissed off as eddie is w/out.it being true
Old 12-08-2014, 03:49 PM   #77
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Quote a line from a pm where I took the bet back @Diode
i have to interview someone right now. i'll go digging later. you had no less than 5 aliases on pr so it's not exactly an easy fucking task, plus i already did it once on here as it is.

ps - below is the depth of eddie's pathological lying, which he just confessed was ENTIRELY MADE UP TO GET ME TO SEND HIM MONEY:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie..
Unhappy seriously tho
I been really patient but I need this money now seriously

I got 900 comin in on friday

got 375 car payment
40 rent to own bill
115 I owe that I borrowed last week (two ppl gave 40, one gave 35)
80 cell bill
95 to re-instate license
50 for financial aid loan that is now in default and I must pay 50 a month for 9 months to get it out of default
60 for gas bill

that will leave me with 95 i believe before I take out money for car gas and food and stuff
Old 12-08-2014, 03:55 PM   #78
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
honestly. I dont know for sure.

but the way Diode(was) approaching this raised suspicion

the gamblers remorse thing diode brought up does hold weight.tho

i dnt think u.listing all the ppl u gave money to n for what reasons is important. If that isnt.being self righteous iono wat is.

but yea .

iono.

All i.know is I wouldnt be as pissed off as eddie is w/out.it being true
Idk what gamblers remorse thing you talking about, but I'm clearly asking him tomppst where I took the bet back. He's been saying that for two years now on nc. On PR it was a different story tho, he admitted it there

But this is simple. If I took the bet back then he can post it right?

But all he keeps posting is the troll PMS which came months after he ass betted me

There is no pm with me taking the bet back. There is no post with me taking the bet back. He will never post one, all he's trying to do is discredit me in front of netcees for what reason idk but nigga is pathetic and its really wack because ppl are actually on the fence as whether or not I'm LYING.like that shit is so crazy to me. How can I be lying of I'm not lying and o say everything that happened and ever thing I posts backs that up and what he posts backs up with I'm saying too plus he doesn't have a fraction of proof to suggest that the bet was off besides saying it was off

Like this nigga is Fuckin lucky for real. I wanna punch his bitch ass in his shit so bad right now and can't do shit

Last edited by ...the Nagger; 12-08-2014 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #79
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

that isnt proof of anything

i think.i have something like that frm.eddie n.i dont.owe him shit lol
Old 12-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #80
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

that isnt proof of anything

i think.i have something like that frm.eddie n.i dont.owe him shit lol