User Tag List

Old 08-22-2014, 02:43 PM   #61
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
if you aren't married with kids and you can't control yourself, just leave.

also, don't get married if you have a problem with a dropoff in your sex life. this is reality. it is known.
Pretty sure you need to spice up things with your wife or I will.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:44 PM   #62
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Witholding your own emotions under the assumption that someone else is doing the same is naive.

Aint nothing wrong with entertaining the idea. Planning it like doug is doing is an asshole move, but shutting off all other females for a temporary gf isn't a good move.
I don't get into relationships with someone I just see as being temporary though, what's the point in that?

I've only had a few serious relationships for that reason, if I don't think it's gonna be something that will go somewhere, I just stay single on that no strings shit. And I agree, slipping up and doing some shit with someone else on the spur of the moment is not that big of a deal, as long as you're honest and open about it...but to plan to cheat on someone who you have entered in to a relationship with is cowardly imo.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:45 PM   #63
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Ayo you ever see that reacher vs settler hiw I met your mother episode?

Figure out which one you are and you can find the probability of her faithfulness being fact.

Then again another bitch told me she dont take pretty boys seriously cause they get it all the time.

Its a lose lose.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:46 PM   #64
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
I associate with lots of hoes. Some are more reserved then others, at first. They adapt man.

Maybe in high school or even college some inexperienced females would be too nervous or shy to cheat. But really, with your attitude what makes you think they would tell you if they were cheaters or not anyways? You'd be suprised.
This. Witty's girl is too afraid to come forward and tell him bc she knows he'll murder her.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:48 PM   #65
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Also @Greed I think you misunderstood my point...I don't withhold my emotions because I think someone else is doing it for me. If I decide not to cheat on someone it is not because I am thinking "She would do the same" it's because I am thinking "This is the wrong thing to do based on my own moral guidelines"...I can only stand by my own morals, nobody elses. And honestly, I have never wanted to cheat, I have been in a position where I have had to break up with someone because I felt more strongly about someone else...and I did it before doing anything with the other person, because in my mind that is the correct thing to do, I have no right to fuck with somebody elses feelings or life like that, regardless if they would do it to me or not.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:49 PM   #66
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
This. Witty's girl is too afraid to come forward and tell him bc she knows he'll murder her.
I will.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:51 PM   #67
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Maybe American girls are just sluttier tho...i dunno.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:55 PM   #68
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

4th.

Anyways, I don't think this thread is gonna meet my requirements right now, I thought it would, and I still do, just not right now...I'll come back when it's a bit more active.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:56 PM   #69
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Maybe American girls are just sluttier tho...i dunno.
Oh you aint in America?

Lol. I always figured you were supposed to get a foreign girl that dont know about freedom to lock down proper. Maybe you do got a good one.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:04 PM   #70
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Camron - Bitches Aint Shit ft McGruff, Juelz Sant…:
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:07 PM   #71
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pretty sure you need to spice up things with your wife or I will.

needs picking. should keep you busy.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:19 PM   #72
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

@Diode those days are over. White people work for me. Make sure you spice it up with your wife tonight or a nigga like me will. She want that black experience.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:25 PM   #73
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Girls monkeybranch out of pure instinct
Old 08-22-2014, 03:25 PM   #74
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Camron - Bitches Aint Shit ft McGruff, Juelz Sant…:

lol @ 2nd dudes verse.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:28 PM   #75
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Diode those days are over. White people work for me. Make sure you spice it up with your wife tonight or a nigga like me will. She want that black experience.

this railroad ain't gonna build itself.

get to work, aero.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:30 PM   #76
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't read the posts in this and barely skimmed through the OP.

Advice: cheat or don't cheat.

But just know that either way some thing is wrong with you not her.

You haven't done the things to her that makes her want to do the things to you that, you want done.

Trust me, 5 minutes ago I got my dick sucked until I came too hard in my lazy boy recliner watching the Anaconda video on YouTube with my girl. I ain't even trying to brag about the wake-up sex in the middle of the night last night either, but yes nigga.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:31 PM   #77
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol @ 2nd dudes verse.
That was juelz lol......maaaaad young.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:50 PM   #78
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

How can u be with someone if the sex ain't good

I know some ppl don't value sex in relationships as really important but it is. It's at least 40-50% of the pie chart

Ure wasting urs n her time.. Move on, tell her what's good.. There's always better out there
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #79
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

if you're married and your sex life drops off, you're married to the wrong person
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #80
Diode
PR's Finest

the internet is hysterical.