User Tag List

Old 08-21-2014, 04:55 PM   #281
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

This is on pace to be the most successful thread of all times.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:00 PM   #282
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Bags/Pancake story should qualify them as bros in RL now.

epic.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:40 PM   #283
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

kk bb late but bb wanna play let go idiyote
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:08 PM   #284
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Waiting on LArs....will tighten then
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:24 AM   #285
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
Nothing goes wrong when you follow little girls on a playground
B
you step through the mirror and transport into the playground and are standing immediately behind a man beating down another man and as you get stabbed from behind you drop the mirror. The blood runs down your juggalo logo and you fall to your knees. The mirror smashes and this alerts the man who was beating down the other man, he turns around shocked and the man he was pummelling runs back into a limo, which looked like the one you had seen earlier. Blackness........you die and bleed out onto the dirt. the blood pooling around your gingerness makes it look like an awkward phoenix of some sort.

The blind man walks by....his blind eyes glow brightly, as he picks up the pieces of the mirror and says: "He should have been more generous". Then walks away.

the end.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:28 AM   #286
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
As i am not sure if i can die as i have entered a portal to begin with....

A) I shall fight and protect
you enact the walri chain. Brilliant idea, you are amazed not that it worked but that you thought of it, as when you were a human, you were not actually that bright or original, at any rate the new island was beautiful. THE ROCKS were all so smooth and luxurious, and you could look into the tide (which pulled in as well somehow) and it was FULL OF fish that could not escape. This new island would be your herds home you have saved them! The elder's warning of the monster still lingered deep in your mind. No one asked about the monster anymore as they were all eating and flopping now. Do you

A: let the monster idea go, life is good the herd is saved
B: Let the herd know that they need to remain vigilant and we should search the island
Old 08-22-2014, 11:35 AM   #287
Paradox

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
you enact the walri chain. Brilliant idea, you are amazed not that it worked but that you thought of it, as when you were a human, you were not actually that bright or original, at any rate the new island was beautiful. THE ROCKS were all so smooth and luxurious, and you could look into the tide (which pulled in as well somehow) and it was FULL OF fish that could not escape. This new island would be your herds home you have saved them! The elder's warning of the monster still lingered deep in your mind. No one asked about the monster anymore as they were all eating and flopping now. Do you

A: let the monster idea go, life is good the herd is saved
B: Let the herd know that they need to remain vigilant and we should search the island
Option B gotta remain vigilant, team searches.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #288
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
lmao @ the hipster library shit.

But ye something feels strange and that shit I was told about the limo in my dream yesterday.. Got to take extra care of my daughter just in case and hope I make the right choice.

B) I tell my daughter to come over.

you call her to come to you but it is to late. The limo door opens and a skinny guy runs at her with some sort of weapon and savagely obliterates her skull. A piece of her innocent brain lands near your feet. something clicks. you are running and you pounce you begin punching and punching, all of a sudden glass breaks behind you and it snaps you out of your fury. You turn to look and the attacker runs back to the limo. you thought you saw an old man standing behind a chubby ginger kid, but he was gone, and the ginger kid is bleeding through his ICP shirt. he falls down. you look around and realize that your daughter is dead, and who will believe your story. you call the police and are promptly arrested.

you are in jail. It sucks. time passes and passes and yet doesn't pass all you can think about is your daughter and wanting to be with her, and not understanding, and thinking about the dream she had had, and how there were two of her and how you had been an insomniac, and that damn librarian what was that about anyway!? you calmly hang yourself with your bedsheet....

blackness.

THE LIBRARY. The librarian is looking at you. He is fearsome. He shows you the book. Your name is not in it. your daughters is.

"Choices" the librarian says, some are made for you, some you make. I hold in my hand a key. If you use it, you can return to your life before any of this happened. you will not be dead, your daughter will be alive do you:

A: use the key
B: do not use the key
Old 08-22-2014, 11:43 AM   #289
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

This thread can come full circle only when @Diode allows @The Mind Assassin to ask him a question.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:47 AM   #290
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
I choose B, books and lightsabers.
your friend teleports. You are left alone in the library. the book has your name in it. The pen sits inside your battle armor. The key around your neck. The sword feels good in your hands, you swing it a few times and it really feels good. the library is essentially a human representation of all knowledge of everything. What is most important is that you see the nature of choice, the morality of it. What is most important is the heart of the man's choice to choose, not the choice itself. You are amazed.

your "time" is spent ironing out the rifts which your friend had told you about. There exists one of which troubles you greatly, there is a man who became a walrus. He somehow managed to find a secret portal, and he is unnkowningly on a collision course to meet up with a man who is no longer a man, and is one of 3 people on the planet earth who ingested a substance that caused the rift to begin with as it is the literal manifestation of an out of place artifact. The man has crashed a plane into the island and is trapped, that is the good news, the man will kill the entire herd of walri, not only harming the innocent but also never letting the man become a man again. you understand that your "job" is to redeem the innocent and to judge the guilty. In the meantime you realize that you are now FINALLY able to do a perfect Morgan Freeman impression and turn yourself into a blind black man and start talking like him. You use this blind man to connect 4 worlds by using a useless ginger's death to stop a man from dying only to die and have the chance not to because he should have never had to, but still chose to do so. that mission was an amazing success. You enjoyed it. Now then the Walt the Walrus versus LArs the monster..... do you:

A: interfere with the walrus verse monster
B: let it play out as it will, things will be ok.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:01 PM   #291
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A: interfere with the walrus verse monster
B: let it play out as it will, things will be ok.

B.

Baron da gawdgoat
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:49 PM   #292
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

This thread should be hof'd

Thanks for the story V
Old 08-22-2014, 01:16 PM   #293
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
This thread should be hof'd

Thanks for the story V
repped. Thank you for playing and enjoying. Also for being a good sport about the ginger and icp stuff....no hate!
Old 08-22-2014, 02:34 PM   #294
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Option B gotta remain vigilant, team searches.
you lead the herd. there are roughly 40 of you. women and children walri in tow. it has grown dark. You are feeling afraid. You see the shape of a man...glowing pink...he is wearing a furry lumberjack hat. his eyes turn towards you and he laughs.

HE screams out: "I HAVE BECOME LEGION, WE ARE MANY....I DIED IN TEH PLANE CRASH BUT HERE I AM.....WE ARE TRAPPED HERE BY THE WATER.....PERHAPS WE WILL ESCAPE THIS WATERY PRISON BY BUILDING A BRIDGE OUT YOUR FLOATING FATTY SKIN!!!!!"

you are legitimately concerned.

do you:

A: tell him to fight you and leave your herd alone
B: scream to the herd to run
Old 08-22-2014, 03:14 PM   #295
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lars vs walsaii

LOL. Bravo.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:24 PM   #296
Paradox

Quote:
you lead the herd. there are roughly 40 of you. women and children walri in tow. it has grown dark. You are feeling afraid. You see the shape of a man...glowing pink...he is wearing a furry lumberjack hat. his eyes turn towards you and he laughs.

HE screams out: "I HAVE BECOME LEGION, WE ARE MANY....I DIED IN TEH PLANE CRASH BUT HERE I AM.....WE ARE TRAPPED HERE BY THE WATER.....PERHAPS WE WILL ESCAPE THIS WATERY PRISON BY BUILDING A BRIDGE OUT YOUR FLOATING FATTY SKIN!!!!!"

you are legitimately concerned.

do you:

A: tell him to fight you and leave your herd alone
B: scream to the herd to run
I dont fight zombie chuck norris i only have flippers, there may be more of him, we couldnt sustain many casualties without it being worth it

Option B
Old 08-22-2014, 09:18 PM   #297
veritas
HALL OF FAME

]Fool!" He cries out. "They will perish all the same and now it is just you verse I and us and we and me!!! Mwhaahahahahahahaha"

In a flash he is in you. He mind chops your mustache off. The pain is indescribable. He rips out your tusks and I'm pales you.

the pain succumbs to the darkness.....

The librarian reaches down and pets you. *you failed...although you should have expected little less for hurrying the author and then having the nerve to mix up the Guardian with author....i should bring the sword but the author had me devise a prison for you. You will be a legend *walt* you will hang on the authors wall......walt the wobbly walrus*
Old 08-22-2014, 09:18 PM   #298
veritas
HALL OF FAME

The end.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:22 PM   #299
Paradox

HAHAHAHA

I GOT A PAINTING.

RIP WALSAII
Old 08-22-2014, 09:23 PM   #300
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

The end?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alabaster wolf poop, chyin wolfy wax, hairy wolfpup on wolf mom teet, pedobear spotted on campus, v dumps bucket of crayz, wolf 69ing a carebear, wolfanus secretion flavor, wolfenstein vd, wolfpussy herpes submarine