Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2014, 09:24 PM   #41
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

I mean, either way I'm glad you're still writing and have had good success in the league.

typos happen bro
Old 01-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #42
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

clash of the admins

popcorn.gif
Old 01-05-2014, 09:30 PM   #43
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
Maybe it was clear to others, fortunately its a simple "y" or "n" question.

Was your statement about having an 8-0 run in the AOWL accurate or not?
SORRY NAMIX IT WAS 7-0 MY OTHER WIN WAS FROM THE TAG TOURNAMENT

I WAS UNDEFEATED IN THE AOWL AND THEN HAD TO NO SHOW CAKE IN THE SEMIS BECAUSE I WAS IN NJ FOR THE HOLIDAYS

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR IS YOUR PEDANTRY EVEN MORE AWESOME THAN YOUR ABILITY TO BE A RAPPING NASAL ROBOT BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT RJD2 WAS AN ACTUAL ROBOT WHO TEAMED UP WITH AESOP ROCK TO SAVE HIP HOP
Old 01-05-2014, 09:32 PM   #44
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Ay both of you

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?p=242728#post242728

poem it out
Old 01-06-2014, 06:17 AM   #45
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Thanks for the clarity, D!

Neat reference too! Keep that level of creativity up, and I'm sure you'll continue to secure more no-show wins just before ducking out when it matters most! :) :)
Old 01-06-2014, 06:38 AM   #46
Water

Water is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
namix if you really want to go in let's stop with the text raps and I can just destroy your life on your own forum

I mean if you wanna be a warthog because you bought a rap forum let's stop these shenanigans, junior
Take it to the streets.

Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 06:38 AM   #47
Water

Old 01-06-2014, 06:43 AM   #48
Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
diode all mad. flexing his bicep in rage. "lets see how he responds to my dual bifolding biceptual submission' can't take a joke. angry. you say something he brings out his 8-0.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:13 AM   #49
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
Thanks for the clarity, D!

Neat reference too! Keep that level of creativity up, and I'm sure you'll continue to secure more no-show wins just before ducking out when it matters most! :) :)
You mean like beating Zygote, Just Write, ThisisDAM, Mike Wrecka and Vulgar?

Like those kind of no show wins?

I mean those guys don't count because they are totally easy guys to beat, right? Just because I beat the list above means there's no way I would have beaten the likes of TYSON or adonis if they showed, obv.

Right, namix?

YOU ARE BAD AT THIS. PLEASE STOP.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:31 AM   #50
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

THIS FAGGOT IS MAD.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:36 AM   #51
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
THIS FAGGOT IS MAD.
i am v sorry you are upset, v.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:41 AM   #52
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

THE FAGGOT DIODE IS MAD AND TRYING TOO HARD TO CONCEAL IT!
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:42 AM   #53
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
THE FAGGOT DIODE IS MAD AND TRYING TOO HARD TO CONCEAL IT!
pink, bolded, underlined, italicized text is not a good way to be subtle, v
Old 01-06-2014, 09:47 AM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

DIODE IS MOST BORING FAGGOT OF 2014. STOP POSTING.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:48 AM   #55
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of topical, diode and veritas should sign up for the winter topical!

Diode I don't want any excuses. Prove to the world.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:54 AM   #56
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
DIODE IS MOST BORING FAGGOT OF 2014. STOP POSTING.
v you seem upset

would you like to talk about it
Old 01-06-2014, 09:57 AM   #57
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I PUT THE WORMS IN MY BED AND THE SQUIRRELS IN MY BED AND THE MUSTARD IN MY BED AND I ATE THEM....
Old 01-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #58
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
You mean like beating Zygote, Just Write, ThisisDAM, Mike Wrecka and Vulgar?

Like those kind of no show wins?

I mean those guys don't count because they are totally easy guys to beat, right? Just because I beat the list above means there's no way I would have beaten the likes of TYSON or adonis if they showed, obv.

Right, namix?

YOU ARE BAD AT THIS. PLEASE STOP.

I respect all of those writers, it's a solid list for sure bro.

Please type louder.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #59
veritas
HALL OF FAME

NAMIX IS GREATER THAN DIODE. DIODE YOU ARE BORING.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:55 PM   #60
Water

DO YOU EVEN LIFT

Tags
d.a.a.m. diode awkward and mad, diode diggin da deep dickin, diode eats dick zits, diode gon get raped, diode is a faggot, diode is delusional, diode tags dude ass, diode thinks he can fight, diode works out to this thread, masaids, masaii worst boarder, tl/dr tbh