Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-25-2019, 10:49 AM   #41
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

music never really gave me the motivation to go in

I found a lot more motivation connecting with the people in attendance than from disconnecting from them

there is something to be said for achieving goals for yourself but that's base line. you should be able to accept that as an unconscious foundation and then expand into the community to transcend the group as a contributing individual.

competition has always motivated me but if youre not in a competitive environment it's ok to assume a leadership role and gain motivation from building your environment into a competitive one

so when I critique your bench technique its because I want u to get stronger than me so that you can defeat me and I can assume that loss as an opportunity to make myself better to compete with you in the future

my motivations extend way beyond the realm of cliché mechanisms designed to distract the individual from enduring hardship

the weights aren't even relevant to me at this stage honestly. They just serve as abstract devices capable of triggering development through means of chaotic reorganization. adaptability. critical thinking. abstract thought. endurance. humility. strength in weakness.

I talk to every person that will entertain me at the gym and take everything they will give me as new found information relevant to my training once reformulated to my own identification.

a super funky play list isn't going to motivate you to get in the gym geno my guy....it needs to have meaning for you.

Im 5'10 215
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 12:27 PM   #42
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
its easy af to be shredded imo

being strong and executing big lifts is way more complex and takes years of dedication

I been had abs a few years ago tho….ill prolly head back to that just to switch it up

lol at powerlifter belly an juice and HGH ….. I was watching mark bells brothers documentary where he walks into docs office and gets prescribed HGH off rip for like nothing lol

idk legit not trying to destroy my endocrine system and mental stability....but word hope u get some uh oh....I don't think its going to make ur hands bigger tho lmfao

an yea v im saying.....it is partially because my shoulders are rounded like crazy and my posture is hunched which makes my belly stick out.....plus im holding like 215lbs rn …. some of them guys got hernias too lol.....but yea nah im saying I look super mediocre in person physique wise ud never say oh hes on hgh etc
Fair. I ain’t want no one to hate on the legit progress you have made.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 12:29 PM   #43
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
music never really gave me the motivation to go in

I found a lot more motivation connecting with the people in attendance than from disconnecting from them

there is something to be said for achieving goals for yourself but that's base line. you should be able to accept that as an unconscious foundation and then expand into the community to transcend the group as a contributing individual.

competition has always motivated me but if youre not in a competitive environment it's ok to assume a leadership role and gain motivation from building your environment into a competitive one

so when I critique your bench technique its because I want u to get stronger than me so that you can defeat me and I can assume that loss as an opportunity to make myself better to compete with you in the future

my motivations extend way beyond the realm of cliché mechanisms designed to distract the individual from enduring hardship

the weights aren't even relevant to me at this stage honestly. They just serve as abstract devices capable of triggering development through means of chaotic reorganization. adaptability. critical thinking. abstract thought. endurance. humility. strength in weakness.

I talk to every person that will entertain me at the gym and take everything they will give me as new found information relevant to my training once reformulated to my own identification.

a super funky play list isn't going to motivate you to get in the gym geno my guy....it needs to have meaning for you.

Im 5'10 215

The formula.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 01:46 PM   #44
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future
Quote:
its easy af to be shredded imo

being strong and executing big lifts is way more complex and takes years of dedication

I been had abs a few years ago tho….ill prolly head back to that just to switch it up

lol at powerlifter belly an juice and HGH ….. I was watching mark bells brothers documentary where he walks into docs office and gets prescribed HGH off rip for like nothing lol
u know who says it’s easy af to be shredded? people who never been shredded lol.. thats crazy talk
Resin M-I-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 01:49 PM   #45
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resin M-I-C View Post
u know who says it’s easy af to be shredded? people who never been shredded lol.. thats crazy talk
I thought I already mentioned I was shredded with abs a couple years ago?

an to be clear.....I was speaking relatively which I thought was apparent. Being lean is easy compared to be strong....for me anyways. Im not saying its flat out easy to be lean....it isn't/wasn't for me at all.....but it was easier and took a hell of a lot less time than developing strength.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no one cares bolo, send me hgh-uhoh