Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Art of Writing League Season X > AOWL Season X Archieves
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-24-2022, 06:43 PM   #21
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

That Says a lot about u …

Try to give someone the last word for once, child

Bet u can’t

We all know when a low iq idiot comes back it’s u that’s prize enough.

Basically means u just gotta change your screen name

DM me with confirmation for the ip ban battle or reply in this thread like the socially retarded-gotta have the last word-I’m 39 but still act like 13 faggot ass that u truly are… LOL point proven below VVVVVVVVVV

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 06-24-2022 at 06:46 PM.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:44 PM   #22
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

or a lot about the person that was in charge of the ban button LOL, i don't let this shit get to me, some stay salty, you know how it is, kinda like you.

you're loss to me gave you menstrual cramps.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:49 PM   #23
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Do u know why they ban u, man child?
Old 06-24-2022, 06:51 PM   #24
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I haven't been banned in awhile mostly been banned on site from drama when the site first started I was admin for a while then banned everyone, my og name is censored on here, I helped start the site during the beginning.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:55 PM   #25
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

My god…

You CAN’T be this fucking clueless…

It’s just not a good look for

Humanity.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:57 PM   #26
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
My god…

You CAN’T be this fucking clueless…

It’s just not a good look for

Humanity.
okay then, battle next week or shut the fuck up, you lost.
Old 06-24-2022, 07:02 PM   #27
Eviction
Detained

lol, big bad nycspits has a 4-2 record, and one of those losses is to me.

congrats I guess.
Old 06-24-2022, 07:31 PM   #28
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Non sequiturs are arrows in the quiver of losers

Next time you post, speak facts or keep your

Pudgy lil fingers off the keyboard

Dum@$$
Old 06-24-2022, 07:39 PM   #29
Eviction
Detained

I am speaking facts until you can prove me wrong, you been running your mouth every since you lost the battle then claim you didn't try, lmfao.

I just lost a battle last week, you don't see me throwing a hissy fit about it.
Old 06-24-2022, 07:48 PM   #30
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

You are WAYYYYYYY too dumb and low consciousness to understand this, but I’ll TRY to dumb it down for you…

You’re stupid
You’re arrogant
You’re in denial

^^^^^^^^

This combination often pisses people off 99% of the time.

I suggest watching psychology videos on youtube so you won’t act like such a herb. I shudder to think about how you behave in public.

You’re welcome.
Old 06-24-2022, 07:52 PM   #31
Eviction
Detained

I need to watch psychology video's when I'm the one that's in your head RN.
Old 06-24-2022, 08:15 PM   #32
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Don’t make me actually roast you, nobody.
Old 06-24-2022, 08:24 PM   #33
Eviction
Detained

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEER
Old 06-24-2022, 08:38 PM   #34
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEER
*deniro voice * : are you talking to me????

We all know you’re the only one staying at home alone (with parents/roommates, most likely) tonight, loser…

Goodnight :)
Old 06-24-2022, 08:55 PM   #35
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
*deniro voice * : are you talking to me????

We all know you’re the only one staying at home alone (with parents/roommates, most likely) tonight, loser…

Goodnight :)
I own my own house, my parents are gone at this point, I'm an old fella, nice try getting big mad over a loss still.
Old 06-24-2022, 08:59 PM   #36
Eviction
Detained

lol getting all personal cuz he lost a battle, poor fella.

when you write about period blood and don't understand why you lost, something is wrong.
Old 06-25-2022, 12:48 AM   #37
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
you must not know who I am LOL.

I been ip banned from this site more times than you can say ip ban.
Lmao. This says alot about your desperation to post your thoughts online, let alone rap verses.

And then you go onto say that you dont take shit personal lol.

Youre like the dude who quits smoking cigs only to bum about 4 thousand cigs off your friends claiming you quit and you just like one every now and again.

Or the dude whos got like 7 dui charges but still stops at the liquor store on the way home, driving on a suspended license, just to pound a pint of the cheapest vodka on the way home because your parents dont like you drinking at age 39.

Nah, youre too smart for all of that nonsense. You probably just shoot up the vodka so its not on your breath? Good thinking.

This shit is comical, please keep posting your thoughts.

Ill try not to respond really, but this was just too much. I never seen such a fucktard be proud of being the most hated fucktard. Usually dudes like that just kill themselves or shoot up schools and shit whatever the case may be lmao
Old 06-25-2022, 01:10 AM   #38
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
Lmao. This says alot about your desperation to post your thoughts online, let alone rap verses.

And then you go onto say that you dont take shit personal lol.

Youre like the dude who quits smoking cigs only to bum about 4 thousand cigs off your friends claiming you quit and you just like one every now and again.

Or the dude whos got like 7 dui charges but still stops at the liquor store on the way home, driving on a suspended license, just to pound a pint of the cheapest vodka on the way home because your parents dont like you drinking at age 39.

Nah, youre too smart for all of that nonsense. You probably just shoot up the vodka so its not on your breath? Good thinking.

This shit is comical, please keep posting your thoughts.

Ill try not to respond really, but this was just too much. I never seen such a fucktard be proud of being the most hated fucktard. Usually dudes like that just kill themselves or shoot up schools and shit whatever the case may be lmao
you overestimate how much time posting on here actually takes, including the man poems, and I barely just started posting other than that, also it's been a while since I been banned tbh and the admins know, I just can't have my old shit back, this isn't that serious LOL. never seen someone react this bad after losing as this guy, he been popping off since like two weeks ago lol.
it's been at least 5 years or more since I been banned, I usually create accounts and forget about them before I start doing anything, that's how much I care, if I wasn't active I would have done forgot about this account lol.
I was just in the dog house as they say, never done some stupid shit like dagel or whatever never been banned for a real reason if that's what he's thinking LOL.
Old 06-26-2022, 02:46 AM   #39
Eviction
Detained

req ext just in case
Old 06-26-2022, 11:09 AM   #40
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Ready when you are @Frank

Tags
eviction = man child, grammar nazi rotflmao, nycspitz = nycfitz, voting is half the battle