Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-14-2018, 12:53 AM   #81
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
You’re a good man

I’ll vote shortly

Word, now remember I stuck to my word, will you? Except the Jabari/Body, battle, which I will be hitting up in the AM for sure, that's a good one too.

And now @ everyone else...
Me waiting until the end to vote, wasnt me being lazy was more of an attempt to see how active the votes would be and who voted and who didn't...so sorry to anyone who took that as a lack of real effort, and again props to the people who have voted in/outside the league. Lets show the same expectations you would want and vote on these open battles!

@Blue Bayou @Joe Boston @brokenhal0 @Exis @Enbombz @DynamiCz @bleak @Plot @Defiant @Lenox @Unfukwitable @El Muffin @GUDELJ @Twodrop @Cyrax @BodySnatcher @Jabari Black @Killing Spree
Old 05-14-2018, 03:38 AM   #82
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

I'll get some votes in tonight
Old 05-14-2018, 07:01 AM   #83
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
go away gloss
Lol what a fag.
Old 05-14-2018, 09:16 AM   #84
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

@El Muffin you wack nigga
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
Old 05-14-2018, 09:34 AM   #85
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Word, now remember I stuck to my word, will you? Except the Jabari/Body, battle, which I will be hitting up in the AM for sure, that's a good one too.

And now @ everyone else...
Me waiting until the end to vote, wasnt me being lazy was more of an attempt to see how active the votes would be and who voted and who didn't...so sorry to anyone who took that as a lack of real effort, and again props to the people who have voted in/outside the league. Lets show the same expectations you would want and vote on these open battles!

@Blue Bayou @Joe Boston @brokenhal0 @Exis @Enbombz @DynamiCz @bleak @Plot @Defiant @Lenox @Unfukwitable @El Muffin @GUDELJ @Twodrop @Cyrax @BodySnatcher @Jabari Black @Killing Spree
Set up a thread for mandatory votes.

Each battler needs 4 links to battles they voted on.

No votes = auto loss

And/or

Subtract the votes that they are missing in there battle.
Old 05-14-2018, 10:36 AM   #86
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

@Incredible my bad man if some battles open later ill get to it. Problem is im never around on wknds so it kills me. If people drop thursdays i can vote fridays. Understandable ppl need ext just sucks for pppl who drop early and got other shit going on
Old 05-14-2018, 10:38 AM   #87
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

This sport is brutal lmao
Old 05-14-2018, 10:56 AM   #88
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

I love when justice is served <3
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
Old 05-14-2018, 11:00 AM   #89
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
I love when justice is served <3
Lmao, this nigga.
Old 05-14-2018, 11:08 AM   #90
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

And no offense to anyone by saying this because there was a lot of good punches and verses this week for sure and a lot of people showed, so thank you for that.

But the only person that was close to @BlueBayou for the VOTW was Muff with his No-show verse...but he has now been DQd for a clear recycling from 2015...

Blues verse was solid and feel like he took the cake for this week and that wins him the Championship match. congrats to him and again thanks to everyone that showed and voted.

Tags
barc cant champ, barc has champed, barc will champ, i need this - barc